What is it?
Mod Loader is a plugin that adds an user-friendly and easy way to install and uninstall modifications into the game without changing anything in the game installation. The user only needs to put the mods in the modloader directory and that's all.
Still not sure? Check out this nice video from Ivey.
- Do not replace any original file, all the mods are installed by injection on the fly.
- Instant mod refreshing, you can refresh mods on the go without closing the game.
- Game menu for configurations, providing a even easier management of mods.
- Bug-free audio modding. When installing sound mods with Mod Loader, you'll no longer encounter this bug.
- Mod Loader will automatically read data lines from readme (.txt) files.
- If you have several of the same .dat files, Mod Loader will merge them together for you.
- Allows you to link mods to profiles, which is very useful for installing TC's with Mod Loader, isolating them completly from the rest of your mods.
- Mod Loader allows you to use command line arguments, you can find information on them here.
Mod Loader will always get updated thought GTAGarage, with stable enough releases:
Although you can also find the latest,maybe unstable, release on GitHub (recommended)
The source code is available under the MIT license, take a look at the project on GitHub