Quantcast

» «
Photo

Is there any hospitals in GTA V that you can go in?

56 replies to this topic
Phoenix_Poop
  • Phoenix_Poop

copy of a copy of a copy

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:35 AM

I havent seen any hospitals that you can go into and do some rampage or something. If you guys know one, tell me

JonesyRogers
  • JonesyRogers

DonnyZingFarka

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:36 AM

Pretty sure they don't, which sucks lol

I really wish they could have made more accessible places, but w/e

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

''Cool it, assholes''

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:41 AM

Hospitals weren't included due to some controversy IV caused because you could go inside the Hospital and kill sick people who weren't even able to defend themselves.

But.. there's the Police Station in Mission Row, the Merryweather warehouse in Elysian Island & The Pacific Standart Bank (Bigger than the LC bank) in Vinewood around the oriental threater, those are great places to start rampages.

• Luddite likes this

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:43 AM

I havent seen any hospitals that you can go into and do some rampage or something. If you guys know one, tell me

Vespucci Beach: cloudy with a chance of vehicular manslaughter. 

JonesyRogers
  • JonesyRogers

DonnyZingFarka

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:44 AM

Yeah

Kinda the same thing with them debating on adding kids in GTA V. 

Miamivicecity
  • Miamivicecity

Perhaps here things will be different

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:45 AM

@Tenxax.

Is that really the reason hospital interiors aren't in GTA V or are you just pulling things from thin air? I've never heard of any such controversy from GTA IV.

• visionist and Loxley like this

JonesyRogers
  • JonesyRogers

DonnyZingFarka

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:46 AM

Hospitals weren't included due to some controversy IV caused because you could go inside the Hospital and kill sick people who weren't even able to defend themselves.

But.. there's the Police Station in Mission Row, the Merryweather warehouse in Elysian Island & The Pacific Standart Bank (Bigger than the LC bank) in Vinewood around the oriental threater, those are great places to start rampages.

Yeah

Kinda the same controversy this game had with adding children, which i'm sure would have unleashed hefty amounts of backlash

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

''Cool it, assholes''

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:52 AM

@SonOfLiberty

Well I remember Reading a news article were a lawsuit was filled against R* for the fact that you could just go in and kill innocent nurses and sick people who can't defend themselves.

Still in the game there is an Actual hospital that can be enterable but it only appears in one mission and after that mission it becomes locked, but one thing is that it does not automaticly become locked after the mission itself, you can still go inside of the hospital but if you save or leave the area the interior would be unloaded.

Toshio_maxoS
  • Toshio_maxoS

Heisenberg's pal™

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:58 AM

Pretty sure they don't, which sucks lol

I really wish they could have made more accessible places, but w/e

More Mini-Missions, not only lame cap... I want to see awesome sh*t like LCPDFR made with Police in IV

Or a mod for Ambulance, firethingy or BUS DRIVER... oh yeah... Bus :rol:

Phoenix_Poop
  • Phoenix_Poop

copy of a copy of a copy

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:00 AM

If you are able to take pics and send them on this The Pacific Standart Bank could you do so?

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich, so wie du bist.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:08 AM

Well I remember Reading a news article were a lawsuit was filled against R* for the fact that you could just go in and kill innocent nurses and sick people who can't defend themselves.

Got any proof?

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

''Cool it, assholes''

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:08 AM

Somehow I can't post pictures right now, but I can tell you that the exact location is Vinewood Boulevard in Downtown Vinewood. You can look up at the Wikia aswell, the full name of the article is ''PACIFIC STANDART PUBLIC DEPOSITORY''

xenorama
  • xenorama

Go Commando!

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:10 AM Edited by xenorama, 30 December 2013 - 02:11 AM.

If you are able to take pics and send them on this The Pacific Standart Bank could you do so?

I was curious too, so I looked it up:

http://gta.wikia.com...Depository_Bank

-xeno

djdopes
  • djdopes

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:11 AM

If you would like to check out the interior of the hospital you can play my latest deathmatch "Hospital Havoc" Enjoy! 

http://rsg.ms/1cgfGl4

Toshio_maxoS
  • Toshio_maxoS

Heisenberg's pal™

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:13 AM

Got any proof?

He probably don't got any proof... tellin lies is easier then tellin the truth!!!

• universetwisters likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:19 AM

Got any proof?

He probably don't got any proof... tellin lies is easier then tellin the truth!!!

good point you got

• Bonnano likes this

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

''Cool it, assholes''

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:28 AM

I said ''I think I remember'' I didn't say at one point that I was telling the truth to the 100%.

And you gotta remember Hospitals in IV were added not because ''to add immersion hurr durr'' it's because they served a porpuse in the storyline, you guys remember Don Gravelli and that mission where you were sent to dress up as a doctor and kill Mikey?

Well now that it comes to it, where is my Police staition in GTA IV? They had them in San Andreas & Vice City so I would of had assumed they had one that I could enter whenever the hell I pleased.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:36 AM

Well now that it comes to it, where is my Police staition in GTA IV? They had them in San Andreas & Vice City so I would of had assumed they had one that I could enter whenever the hell I pleased.

*clears throat*

EastHollandpolicedepartment-GTA4-exterio

Raavi
  • Raavi

• Antarctica
  • Best Moderator 2014
    Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:44 AM Edited by Raavi, 30 December 2013 - 02:45 AM.

*clears throat*

To be fair though, the only part that was enterable was the staircase/fire escape leading up to the roof. And that wasn't all that interesting. We haven't had a proper enterable Police Station since GTA: SA. That's one of, if not my main grievance with GTA V, the enterable buildings or rather lack thereof.

Showstopper 26
  • Showstopper 26

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:45 AM

No, why would there be? This is Rockstar.

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

''Cool it, assholes''

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:45 AM

That? Are you kidding me? Since when a couple of stairs is considered an Interior?

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:48 AM

That? Are you kidding me? Since when a couple of stairs is considered an Interior?

It's still an interior, nonetheless.

If you want more specifics, you've got the Westminster police station, but you'll need proper tools to enter ir.

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

''Cool it, assholes''

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:51 AM

But that's with mods, it can't be accessed during normal Gameplay, and hell, during the cutscene the interior seems fine but when you're actually inside of it it's glitched.

Raavi
  • Raavi

• Antarctica
  • Best Moderator 2014
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:51 AM

It's still an interior, nonetheless.

If you want more specifics, you've got the Westminster police station, but you'll need proper tools to enter ir.

Get out your phone, select cheats and spawn a car half in - half outside the build and get in the car, you mean?

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

It's been a ride

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:02 AM

....  and kill sick people who weren't even able to defend themselves.

That's what GTA Online is.  ;)

Miamivicecity
  • Miamivicecity

Perhaps here things will be different

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:27 AM

@Raavi.

There is an enterable police station in GTA V. It's near the impound. I've only been in there at night when there was no one in there though. You can get body armour from inside.

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Secretly a GTA IV fanboy

• Members
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:51 AM Edited by TheMasterfocker, 30 December 2013 - 04:52 AM.

No, why would there be? This is Rockstar.

Yeah, because it's not like they had 2 in GTA 4  :panic:

Your blind hate/trolling doesn't even make sense...

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:57 AM

There is a hospital. You drive through it in one of Nigel's missions. Too bad there's nobody in there and the broken doors get boarded up a day later. 

Raavi
  • Raavi

• Antarctica
  • Best Moderator 2014
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:15 AM

@Raavi.

There is an enterable police station in GTA V. It's near the impound. I've only been in there at night when there was no one in there though. You can get body armour from inside.

Yeah I know about that one, it's a shame they didn't finish it though. I glitched into the basement once and found that it is modelled to quite an extent, enough to see where the offices, cells and entrance to the garage were supposed to be. I really hope they finish it a future update / dlc. It's a shame to let a building with that much potential go to waste.

Phoenix_Poop
  • Phoenix_Poop

copy of a copy of a copy

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 30 December 2013 - 08:28 PM

Somehow I can't post pictures right now, but I can tell you that the exact location is Vinewood Boulevard in Downtown Vinewood. You can look up at the Wikia aswell, the full name of the article is ''PACIFIC STANDART PUBLIC DEPOSITORY''

Aight thanks 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users