Quantcast

» «
Photo

Find the Mariachi Tornado Online.

36 replies to this topic
Alien
  • Alien

Go then; There are other worlds than these.

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Second Best Alien

Posted 27 May 2014 - 02:58 PM

Ah... Gotcha.

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

Im a F*cking Marine!!!!!!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 May 2014 - 03:40 PM

I painted mine and fully modded my mariachi tornado in save editor. After 1.13 it nkw holds performance mods

Alien
  • Alien

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Second Best Alien

Posted 27 May 2014 - 03:45 PM

I painted mine and fully modded my mariachi tornado in save editor. After 1.13 it nkw holds performance mods

I want to try this... are you on Xbox or PS3?

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 27 May 2014 - 03:49 PM Edited by CarimboHanky, 27 May 2014 - 03:50 PM.

i modded a mariachi tornado for one member of this forum using the save editor and sp2mp.

armor, engine upgrades, racing brakes, turbo, yanton plate, bp tires and all!

the sp2mp sign out method is so easy to do, its a shame i would eventually get patched.

Alien
  • Alien

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Second Best Alien

Posted 27 May 2014 - 03:51 PM

I gotta find a save editor...

statistic
  • statistic

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 03 June 2014 - 08:27 PM

I just got my Mariachi Tornado.  I wanted it for my lowly level 7 second dude (he's basically a car selling mule), who does not have a sniper rifle and cannot call Lester for stars...  First time I went up there it spawned right at 19:00, and proceeded to jump off the cliff just like it should.  I ran down the hill after it hoping to get there before it despawned, which I did.  Unfortunately it was on it's roof.

0_0.jpg

so I ran down to the nearest road, called for my car, and drove back above it to the nearest road and found my way down with the car.  Surprisingly it was still there!  I pushed it with my car down the hill and eventually I got it right side up.  Unfortunately it was now a little bit on fire, and no longer drivable...

So I came back later and tried it again...  Same deal, except this time I went down the hill in my car the first time, and this time I found the Mariachi Tornado still on it's wheels!  In fact the driver was still alive and trying to drive somewhere, but just sort of shaking the car back and forth.  I shot her out of the car, which got me a star.  Since I can't call Lester and didn't want to risk damaging the car in a chase I just let the cops kill me.  Which of course got my other car impounded, doh!  Didn't think of that, I should have used a stolen car for this.

Anyway, this is how I found it down the mountain, after shooting the driver out and getting killed by the cops.

0_0.jpg

After the long slow drive back to South Shambles Street (in the dark with no lights) it drove right into my garage and took a tracker.  A quick trip to LSC got me insurance, it's mine now!

0_0.jpg

kjahcleveland
  • kjahcleveland

Esperanto collector

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 03 June 2014 - 08:31 PM

It's so ugly though :(
  • statistic likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users