Photo

Glitches and Bugs

33 replies to this topic
EquinoxGames
  • EquinoxGames

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 11:30 PM

Share your experience about any bugs or glitches.

Prince Gumball
  • Prince Gumball

It's not like anyone cares anyway

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 31 December 2013 - 08:06 PM

One day I was just cruising around with a Yakuza Sentinel, then I speed up to Asuka's Condo, there was some kind of ramp there and I exited the car on mid-air and the car froze on mid air and I was just standing on top of the door, happened to me a few times but it's a pretty rare glitch.

HM128
  • HM128

alovelyday

• Feroci
  • None
  • Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 01 January 2014 - 01:52 AM Edited by HackMan128, 01 January 2014 - 01:53 AM.

I exited the car on mid-air and the car froze on mid air and I was just standing on top of the door

It appears especially in Vice City.

Carbonox
  • Carbonox

Too weird to live but much too rare to die

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 14 January 2014 - 09:13 PM

A cop was chasing a criminal when he randomly ran up to me and yanked me out of my car, before going back to chasing the real threat.

dexterlab97
  • dexterlab97

lcs,vcs

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 04:22 PM

I guy came stealing my car from the other door and drive it... he sit ON me

Phoenix_Cry
  • Phoenix_Cry

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 08 March 2014 - 01:29 PM

Shoreside vale's roads vanishing. The whole area looked like it was on drugs.

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 16 March 2014 - 11:06 AM

Which roads vanished? I never really remember this glitch/bug, though it has been a while since I have played GTA LCS.

Corinthisas
  • Corinthisas

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 March 2014 - 06:43 PM

I know this game is old but I thought I should post this glitch. I was walking in Portland and I saw a taxi, I took it and the taxi driver took me out. I took him back out and killed him, then got back in. This is where the glitch happened. A pedestrian got in the back and the car started driving by itself. I tried stopping, turning... almost everything. The whole time, I was in the drivers seat. Oh and the taxi light was on. Has this happened to anybody else?

Phoenix_Cry
  • Phoenix_Cry

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 05 April 2014 - 07:15 PM

Which roads vanished? I never really remember this glitch/bug, though it has been a while since I have played GTA LCS.

Wichita Gardens I believe it was around. It was like the whole area didn't load and went all blurry. It hasn't done it since I beat the game though. (It occurred when Love was that Hobo guy)

Khan96
  • Khan96

Mafia Never Forgets

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 June 2014 - 08:51 PM

You can steal Massimo's helicopter in Chinatown. Just go up to railways and jump to roof's other side from there. Turn around the roof and get in the chopper. Massimo and the Triads? Here This is the bug, they don't care you :D Because you get to the roof from other side, not the programmed side :D

Normaly if you try to get to the roof with normal way, Massimo flies away and the mission failed.

KBG
  • KBG

8-bit.

• Members
  • India

Posted 18 June 2014 - 03:43 AM

My whole city on GTA Liberty City Stories and GTA IV is invisible....Still...

Once a noob, always a noob. I told you you have EFLC and not LCS in your thread. LCS is only for PSP and PS2, not for PC. And about missing textures, go buy a decent PC. GTA IV and EFLC require powerful PCs to run it properly.

Spadge007
  • Spadge007

Low-rider

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 June 2014 - 06:57 PM Edited by Spadge007, 19 June 2014 - 10:03 PM.

The texture of the road wasn't physical anymore, ended up falling through the map and hit the ground again in my car.

Was in Portland, like in SA if you use a glitch to exit Marco's Bistro.

I also sometimes have a car engine sound stuck, you hear it always until you enter the menu and go back in the game again.

EDIT :

I know this game is old but I thought I should post this glitch. I was walking in Portland and I saw a taxi, I took it and the taxi driver took me out. I took him back out and killed him, then got back in. This is where the glitch happened. A pedestrian got in the back and the car started driving by itself. I tried stopping, turning... almost everything. The whole time, I was in the drivers seat. Oh and the taxi light was on. Has this happened to anybody else?

It happened to me today, believe it or not. A ped tried to steal my car while I was on the phone, he got in the car driver side, I went from the other to prevent him to drive away, we got in at the same time, and then he actually cruised around with me sitting on his side, nice glitch :p

MAJEST1C_R3
  • MAJEST1C_R3

Goodfella

• Feroci
  • Russia

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:29 PM

Famous crusher bug:

Militia
  • Militia

Unique/Proof/EC Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 25 June 2014 - 03:35 PM

Does anybody know if the Crusher will work on a Maverick in LCS?  I didn't obtain one in my save I just got to 100% on yesterday, but I got 12 other amazing proof vehicles.  I was thinking of doing another playthrough of LCS in time since there is so many nice vehicles in this game for collecting, and wanted a Maverick.  But is the Crusher possible to get the Maverick to be DP?  Has anyone tried it?

Khan96
  • Khan96

Mafia Never Forgets

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 June 2014 - 11:40 PM

Does anybody know if the Crusher will work on a Maverick in LCS?  I didn't obtain one in my save I just got to 100% on yesterday, but I got 12 other amazing proof vehicles.  I was thinking of doing another playthrough of LCS in time since there is so many nice vehicles in this game for collecting, and wanted a Maverick.  But is the Crusher possible to get the Maverick to be DP?  Has anyone tried it?

I tried and I did it. I have a Maverick in my garage without mods but it is a very complicated and hardcore story... Actually it is not a glitch, I tricked the game.

At second island, Tony went the Church and preying for his sins. The Church's priest gives us some missions. In one of the Church's missions, you go to a pier, kill all mobsters and collect a file in the pier. At the same time, there is a Maverick flying and attacking you with side-gunmen in the pier. Normally the mission wants you to destroy that Maverick helicopter but don't destroy it. Just kill the helicopter's side-gunmen. Then use cheats. There is a cheat that gives ability which all civilians starting to follow you. If you use that cheat, the helicopter's pilot will get out from his helicopter, the heli just hit the ground. As you can see, you have an empty Maverick on the road! But there is a problem, the heli's doors are locked but sometimes the heli's pilot doesn't close the door when you use that cheat. If the door is opened, you can get in the chopper. You can fly it anywhere you want!

But not be satisfied? Do you want store the chopper in your garage? Here the trick is, the mission wants you to destroy that chopper. You have to be fast and agile! Fly your chopper into the sea and dive with heli. The game thinks that the chopper is destroyed and the yellow mark is appeared on the map for end the mission. Use the "floating/hovercraft cars" cheat! Use that cheat very fast after you dive the water because Toni's health could be depleted in the water. When you use this cheat, the heli starts to float on water's surface and now you can fly the yellow mark and end the mission. You have a Maverick in the freeroam now!

Get your Maverick into the safe house garage, use a car and push the heli into your garage then save it. There is a Maverick in your garage now. Use the same tactics and get the heli out from the garage. Push it.

I know it is a bit complicated but it is the only way having a Maverick in your garage without mods/save editing. Enjoy it ;)

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 27 June 2014 - 11:48 PM

I know it is a bit complicated but it is the only way having a Maverick in your garage without mods/save editing. Enjoy it ;)

There are a few ways. There's no need for cheats as well. Just a lot of patience is needed.

Fireproof Maverick
Faith W.'s Maverick
Kazuki's Maverick

• Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 27 June 2014 - 11:54 PM

There are a few ways. There's no need for cheats as well. Just a lot of patience is needed.

Fireproof Maverick
Faith W.'s Maverick
Kazuki's Maverick

And for Maverick in False Idols is piss easy to obtain for PS2 players which I am playing this game on.  The doors aren't even locked in my game, I can steal it anytime no problem, but in my first playthrough I have finished with 12 proof vehicles and 100% already, when I do this game again, I will have a Maverick.  But my question is no obtaining it, I already know how to do that.  I want to know if you can make it DP (Damage Proof) with the Crusher Glitch...?

Khan96
  • Khan96

Mafia Never Forgets

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 June 2014 - 11:54 PM Edited by Khan96, 27 June 2014 - 11:56 PM.

Fireproof Maverick
Faith W.'s Maverick
Kazuki's Maverick
I tried these missions to but I cannot do them. I find another way in my own. Like you say a lot of patience is needed.

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 27 June 2014 - 11:56 PM

I tried them to but I cannot do them. I find another way in my own. Like you say a lot of patience is needed.

The method for me is so easy to obtain the Maverick, but mine can't be FP.  Only PSP users can get the FP Maverick.  I only can get a regular old Maverick and it's not using cheats.  I never use cheats in GTA...

Khan96
  • Khan96

Mafia Never Forgets

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2014 - 07:46 AM Edited by Khan96, 28 June 2014 - 11:03 AM.

I tried them to but I cannot do them. I find another way in my own. Like you say a lot of patience is needed.

The method for me is so easy to obtain the Maverick, but mine can't be FP.  Only PSP users can get the FP Maverick.  I only can get a regular old Maverick and it's not using cheats.  I never use cheats in GTA...
I don't use cheats in normal gameplay, but in the fireproof Maverick mission, it is much easier with using cheats, come on push a heli's husk all around to city is so boring and hard.

You can get in the fireproof Maverick easily, just fly in the sea, use floating cheat after you dive, fly to the yellow mark, finish the mission and fly your helicopter to your garage.

And PSP users can't get the FP Maverick everytime. Sometimes there are normal Mavericks in that mission, it is unstable.

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 29 June 2014 - 01:09 AM

I don't think it's boring or hard, it's rewarding and I like a challenge.  Maybe if I was 15 still I'd use a cheat like I did when I bought my first GTA game, GTA III back in 2001, but times have changed.  If a vehicle is used by cheats, I don't get it, especially CheatDevice, etc.

I play GTA to 100%, 0 Cheats, 0 Deaths, 0 Times Busted, and all the proof vehicles I can obtain

Too bad LCS has a lack of storage space, so I gotta do this game TWICE to 100% with 12 vehicles in each save.  I already did my first run through to 100% with 12 proof vehicles.  My next runthrough will be in the coming months and I will obtain 11 proof vehicles and the regular Maverick from False Idols as for the PS2 users it's easy cuz the doors can open.  So all I gotta do is get on top of the SSV Bridge and wait for the Helicopter to come.  When it comes, I quickly hit Triangle to get into it and I fly away, failing the mission of course.  That is another thing, I don't fail any missions unless it's required for a special vehicle.

DodoGTA
  • DodoGTA

Porter Tunnel removed from GTA:LCS :(

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 30 June 2014 - 11:28 AM

My motorbikes dropped by garage near the garage for some reason.

Prince Gumball
  • Prince Gumball

It's not like anyone cares anyway

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 02 July 2014 - 06:29 PM

I once stole Faith W's helicopter and landed it in front of the church, some crook decided to steal it but didn't know how to ride it. (on PS2, I believe it happens on VC too)

KoolKid98189
  • KoolKid98189

I'm a helicopter

• Members
  • England

Posted 10 July 2014 - 05:26 PM

So it was driving on it's own (AI controlling the car)?

HomerTheGuyProHD
  • HomerTheGuyProHD

A big fan and a friend of Steve Haines

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 September 2014 - 05:31 PM

One time, when i was driving on Porter Tunnel to airport, i saw a car driving near the wall. Strange.

KoolKid98189
  • KoolKid98189

I'm a helicopter

• Members
  • England

Posted 16 September 2014 - 09:52 PM

That happens when you carjack someone, get rid of the door on the right side and let them enter in. Also applies to street criminals too.

KoolKid98189
  • KoolKid98189

I'm a helicopter

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 September 2014 - 04:38 PM Edited by KoolKid98189, 22 September 2014 - 05:17 PM.

I'm not too sure but I will try it out to see whether it works...

UPDATE: I looked into it and I managed to make it a ghost helicopter, but it's extremely frustrating! Whenever I try to fly it, it starts to spaz out of control and reappear as if it fell into grey hell!

• Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 22 September 2014 - 08:33 PM

UPDATE: I looked into it and I managed to make it a ghost helicopter, but it's extremely frustrating! Whenever I try to fly it, it starts to spaz out of control and reappear as if it fell into grey hell!

It'll be greatly appreciated, man.  If I can obtain a Maverick and make it DP, that'd be absolutely spectacular.  I have an All Proof Maverick in San Andreas, but I'd love to see Liberty City from above in the 3D Era games, without flying that god awful Dodo, and I'd love to have a proofed Maverick.  If the Crusher makes it DP, that'd be absolutely amazing!

KoolKid98189
  • KoolKid98189

I'm a helicopter

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 September 2014 - 04:51 PM

It'll be greatly appreciated, man.  If I can obtain a Maverick and make it DP, that'd be absolutely spectacular.  I have an All Proof Maverick in San Andreas, but I'd love to see Liberty City from above in the 3D Era games, without flying that god awful Dodo, and I'd love to have a proofed Maverick.  If the Crusher makes it DP, that'd be absolutely amazing!

Don't bother trying to do it! It's extremely frustrating!

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 23 September 2014 - 08:07 PM

f*ck!  LOL...I was hoping you'd say you managed to pull it off.

Some people say when they tried, the game freezes.  You say the Maverick spazzes out.  I wonder if this actually can be done, though...Seems hopeless from what I hear so far...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users