Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA Icenhancer 2.1 no windows reflections?

2 replies to this topic
Xycotta
  • Xycotta

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 10:41 PM

Hi everybody and Happy Xmas.

I have installed Icenhancer 2.1 and Lord Neophyte Textures. It works fine for me with maximum graphic config (and 1680x1050) but I have noticed that there are no light reflections in the building's windows. Only car's windows reflects sun light.

Could anybody tell me why? I have seen in screenshots and videos that those mods allow that kind of realistic reflections.

Thank you very much for your help.

cldd
  • cldd

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:37 PM

Hi everybody and Happy Xmas.

I have installed Icenhancer 2.1 and Lord Neophyte Textures. It works fine for me with maximum graphic config (and 1680x1050) but I have noticed that there are no light reflections in the building's windows. Only car's windows reflects sun light.

Could anybody tell me why? I have seen in screenshots and videos that those mods allow that kind of realistic reflections.

Thank you very much for your help.

2.5 will improve on this. Just be patient. 

Xycotta
  • Xycotta

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:58 PM Edited by Xycotta, 31 December 2013 - 04:19 PM.

Thanks, Cldd. Perhaps I was wrong and I had seen images from Icenhancer 2.5, and I thought that building's reflections were also available in 2.1.

I think this is one of the things to improve. Buildings do not look really real with no windows reflections.

If possible I would thank to know if these mods can work together:

- Icehancer 2.1

- Lord Neophyte's textures

- spXenb v4 0.135

I have tried it but I think that spxenb kills Icenhacer 2.1. Could anybody tell me if it is true?

Thanks again for your reply and let's wait for 2.5!

Happy new year.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users