Does anyone kill any player they see

214 replies to this topic
Flexx
  • Flexx

Greatest Human In World History

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 January 2014 - 04:34 AM

I'm level 43 atm, and I've come to kill players often when online. Wasn't always that way, but its pretty much all I do when I play now.

When I feel like havin a good ol' free roam deathmatch (which is often) I usually, but not always try to provoke players to shoot first (i.e drive slowly by them to see if they attack). That way I feel less guilty about griefing them in the end. Sometimes I go rooftop sniping large groups of players, annoying people on mic, and low levels with Adders or Xfinitys. I also like to hunt players with very high levels. Noobs who use tanks, I keep an eye on 'em, and as soon as they get out or eventually explode, I have my way with them.

In the end, I don't randomly kill people. I pick my targets.

handcuff_charlie
  • handcuff_charlie

Rockstar Verified Creator

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 January 2014 - 04:36 AM

Sometimes it's more fun to outsmart them. One time I busted my Buffalo out of impound and some moron in an Adder came flying up the street, so I ducked into the car park. He started following me up. By the time he got to the roof I floored it and jumped off the building. He literally was so dumb he drove all the way back down. By that time I was long gone. A block away I put a 9G on him and like 5 try hards started fighting over it and slaughtering him.

I swear some of the people in this game didn't even bother learning the map before they started playing the online.

Exactly, it is content. You use the skills you have learned to deal with it and come out ahead. THAT is the whole point of any GAME.

So many whiney babies. Rockstar should release a Boys and Girls Scout patch for these limp wrists to permanently switchover to. They can make campfires and tell stories and earn merit badges for tying knots and helping old ladies across the street in a map where no one has any guns and won't hurt them. I'm surprised the foul language in game doesnt make them cry .

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 10 January 2014 - 04:46 AM

Sometimes it's more fun to outsmart them. One time I busted my Buffalo out of impound and some moron in an Adder came flying up the street, so I ducked into the car park. He started following me up. By the time he got to the roof I floored it and jumped off the building. He literally was so dumb he drove all the way back down. By that time I was long gone. A block away I put a 9G on him and like 5 try hards started fighting over it and slaughtering him.

I swear some of the people in this game didn't even bother learning the map before they started playing the online.

Exactly, it is content. You use the skills you have learned to deal with it and come out ahead. THAT is the whole point of any GAME.

So many whiney babies. Rockstar should release a Boys and Girls Scout patch for these limp wrists to permanently switchover to. They can make campfires and tell stories and earn merit badges for tying knots and helping old ladies across the street in a map where no one has any guns and won't hurt them. I'm surprised the foul language in game doesnt make them cry .

or better yet release all the bad sports. bad sport is the dumbest thing i have ever heard of. i got it once after blowing up vehicles as i normally do, if you f*cked with my whip i f*ck with yours, and i must have blown up about 300 vehicles before i finally got bad sport. it said 8 days. so i did 6 missions back to back, signed on the next morning and it was gone lol.

bad sport lobbies have much higher k/d's that whiny normal lobbies. you wanna be left alone? start a private mach or find a new session.

dewtech_2008
  • dewtech_2008

Boldly going forwards, 'cause we can't find reverse

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 January 2014 - 05:48 AM

Nope, I probably have a bad K/D ratio (not like I care) as I tend to be passive. Someone gets top close and a weapon will be drawn, but not fired unless I feel threatened.

Allowed me to have some epic moments with randomers though

StewNorth
  • StewNorth

Let's do it all over again, again.

• Members
  • China

Posted 10 January 2014 - 05:51 AM

Killing saves lives. PERIOD.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users