» «
Photo

Stuck on loading screen?

2 replies to this topic
Michaeldm17
  • Michaeldm17

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:48 PM Edited by Michaeldm17, 29 December 2013 - 05:48 PM.

I played a bit of single player yesterday, got off and then played some minecraft. I go to get back on and it just takes one of the pictures with Michael or whoever and keeps loading and loading and loading. Even if I switch it between to load online and singleplayer. I uninstalled and deleted game data 3 times in a row and it still loads. I even restored system files and deleted game data/uninstalled and it still loads. My disc is clean and other disc work. So what's the f*cking problem?

This is on ps3 by the way. 

Any solutions? would be very helpful. 

Michaeldm17
  • Michaeldm17

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 06:07 PM

bump

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

"Does the Pope sh*t in the Woods?"

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 29 December 2013 - 08:15 PM Edited by fnxrak, 29 December 2013 - 08:17 PM.

The hollyday gift pack if you looked to other posts before making a new topic you would have seen a lot of topics on this
Trouble with Loading the game
cant reload game!
OMFG MY GTA V WONT GET PASSED THE LOADING SCREEN...
Game crashes at loading screen
Can't replay missions anymore

Just logout of PSN before playing the game and it should load normally or delete the update and play without updating, for now it's the only thing working curious enough I stopped having this problem don't ask me why.

PS. Don't double post specially to just bump topics when any of the players in this forum have the time they usually tend to help other players but it may take sometime.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users