Photo

whooping people's ass inside there own apartments

40 replies to this topic
Juanfartez
  • Juanfartez

Goofball

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:43 PM Edited by Juanfartez, 30 December 2013 - 04:44 PM.

Back to OP. Why don't we just gang rape the female avatars on the bed downstairs after all it's only the spirit of gta and not some sick fantasy of some people that play this game. Leave the Apts alone. 

SilkySkillz85
  • SilkySkillz85

DONTuKNOWimLOCO

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:48 PM

idk bout you guys but i would love nothing better than to be able to slap some fool around his own sh*tty ass apartment just for being stupid enough to  let me in!

its in the spirit of gta!.

Since you CLEARLY don't believe in having ANY type of safe haven in GTAO - then maybe R* should remove apartments all together! While their at it they can remove ALL interiors that offer any type of cover AND remove passive mode entirely. After that they could remove garages and make us park on the street where everyone can reach our cars. Then they could make it so you HAVE to kill at least one other player every 10-15 minutes otherwise you get kicked from the server.

Hell, since GTAO is EXACTLY like every other GTA ever made (right?) then all these things need to happen in order to stay "in the spirit".

That's still too much. It should just be a small, flat, empty map. No cars either, as they could potentially be used for cover. Cover isn't in the spirit of GTA because you're supposed to get shot. Just 16 people in a circle in an empty space shooting at each other, all with infinite ammo.

or we can all sit in our own apartments ALONE because there to BORING for anybody to want to join us there for any reason at all!!

or maybe there should be 100% passive mode for every body all the time as everybody's to afraid to have there virtual characters die a virtual death! 

after all nobody here plays gta for the shooting and pvp aspect of the game right?

Back to OP. Why don't we just gang rape the female avatars on the bed downstairs after all it's only the spirit of gta and not some sick fantasy of some people that play this game. Leave the Apts alone. 

dude rape was never in the spirit of gta!! lol

CaliMeatWagon
  • CaliMeatWagon

Cause of head scratching.

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:53 PM

^^But gimps are

Thr33X
  • Thr33X

GTA Photographers Commish

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:55 PM

Boy I'm glad that most of the people on this forum would never ever become game developers. From some of the ideas that pop up from their cellar-like brains, we'd be stuck with some sh*tty games I tell ya.

SilkySkillz85
  • SilkySkillz85

DONTuKNOWimLOCO

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:02 PM

Boy I'm glad that most of the people on this forum would never ever become game developers. From some of the ideas that pop up from their cellar-like brains, we'd be stuck with some sh*tty games I tell ya.

knobhead ^^

brose_sfr
  • brose_sfr

brozilla

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:17 PM

fact: for the first month I was playing GTA: O I wouldn't accept apartment invites because I thought they were traps.

now I've been to a couple "partys" and I wish there was a way to kill myself in someone apartment to show what a good time I'm having.

going to someone's apartment is as boring as finishing this po
  • SilkySkillz85 likes this

DrunkenGerbils
  • DrunkenGerbils

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:26 PM

This is a great idea, I'd love to be able to fight in apartments. The people who think this would be taking a "safe zone" away are totally wrong, you'd still have to buzz people in. It would add an element of depth to the game, you'd actually be forced to trust people you let in your apartment. If you think the dude is going to beat you up then DON"T BUZZ HIM IN ...pretty simple, there's your "safe zone"

• SilkySkillz85 likes this

SilkySkillz85
  • SilkySkillz85

DONTuKNOWimLOCO

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:29 PM

This is a great idea, I'd love to be able to fight in apartments. The people who think this would be taking a "safe zone" away are totally wrong, you'd still have to buzz people in. It would add an element of depth to the game, you'd actually be forced to trust people you let in your apartment. If you think the dude is going to beat you up then DON"T BUZZ HIM IN ...pretty simple, there's your "safe zone"

PREACH

Thr33X
  • Thr33X

GTA Photographers Commish

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:06 PM

knobhead ^^

And how would you know this? I guess that explains the hole in my bathroom wall, eh? Okay, I lowered myself to a childish rebuttal just this once, but in all seriousness, the idea is stupid and childish and speaks volumes about the person who came up with it.

JeriQo
  • JeriQo

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:16 PM

lol. there should be a health kit as well.

SilkySkillz85
  • SilkySkillz85

DONTuKNOWimLOCO

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:30 PM Edited by SilkySkillz85, 30 December 2013 - 06:36 PM.

@ Thr33x dude i said knobhead! as in a knob 4 a head!!

i don't need a hole in your'e bathroom wall to see your'e head!! lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users