Photo

[PS3] NEED PHOENIX CAR!

5 replies to this topic
Crazy-A
  • Crazy-A

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:20 PM

In need of the imponte phoenix car, cant seems to find it anywhere on the street if someone could find one and pass it to me it would be much appreciated. Psn: CRAZYACE512

007Nick700
  • 007Nick700

Hustler

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:21 PM

Request the mission "No Hay Bronca" or something along those lines from Gerald. Get the drugs then clear out the gang. On one of the corners of the gang attack there is a Phoenix that you don't have to destroy, get in it and kill the last gangmembers from the car. The mission will end and you will return to free roam in the car.

Crazy-A
  • Crazy-A

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:33 PM

Thank you!

Request the mission "No Hay Bronca" or something along those lines from Gerald. Get the drugs then clear out the gang. On one of the corners of the gang attack there is a Phoenix that you don't have to destroy, get in it and kill the last gangmembers from the car. The mission will end and you will return to free roam in the car.

Thank you!!!

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:49 PM

or if you're impatient and have a lag switch, do that mission in which trevor defends the meth lab from the aztecas, they all come in phoenixes and I believe some spawn after it. Fail the mission while you're in one by leaving the farm or something and press o so you don't replay it, you should still be in the phoenix

if it won't let you then just find one in SP and do the sp to mp glitch.  Or go to the dupe thread

Rented
  • Rented

San Andreas Rewind Lead Developer

• Members
  • England

Posted 29 December 2013 - 06:43 PM

Easiest way, but if you don't have that mission just go down to the docks where Simion's lockup is, it always spawns there for me.(maybe even export a car first for a higher chance)

xcaliber81
  • xcaliber81

Pothead

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 07:04 PM

I found them where you deliver simeons cars. Stole one tuned it had some fun with it and destroyed it. Check there.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users