Quantcast

» «
Photo

How long does it take for modded money to get reversed?

6 replies to this topic
Dravec
  • Dravec

NO LONGER USING THIS ACCOUNT

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:15 PM Edited by Dravec, 29 December 2013 - 05:23 PM.

I was playing about in GTA Online and i was just given loads of money from a modder and as soon as it said the guy shared it with me i turned off my xbox and i was kinda worried about it but Rockstar Support said not to worry if i wasn't Cheating/Modding and i wasn't and they sent me a page on the support website and it said they try to reverse these transactions and i was just wondering how long does it take for them to get reversed?

It has been about 10-15 mins since i got the money and turned off my xbox and i have been checking social club to see if the money comes up in my stats and it hasnt yet

Taylor7500
  • Taylor7500

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:19 PM

So far, I don't think it's happened to anyone, except the occasional ban for the hackers that abuse the system so stupidly it's too easy to find them.

singemfrc
  • singemfrc

Pilot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:35 PM

R* said in an official post that they are working on a script that will reverse many or all gifted money transactions, presumably they will be doing to everyone at once.

What I'd really like to know is what will happen to people who spent that money, will they go into negatives, or just to zero? I'd assume zero, and if so, could you get around it by hiding your money in the pockets of a second character?

Ravey Davey
  • Ravey Davey

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:41 PM

If you turned off your xbox straight away it might not have saved the money to your account. Now the only problem is that R* might take legit money because you told them you received hacked money, when in fact (as far as your online account is concerned) you didn't.
  • who-dat likes this

KILLSHOT707
  • KILLSHOT707

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:47 PM

Rockstar support is a joke. I think there going to handle this in a very stupid manner.

KimberJane
  • KimberJane

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2013 - 06:47 PM

Well I've sent in a request to have my money taken away that was sent to me by stupid modders. I was at $1.3 billion when I logged out earlier...now I'm at $929m so hopefully they're taking my money away for me now :)

smil0
  • smil0

<3

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2013 - 06:48 PM

Rockstar says:

If you have been gifted a large sum of money or collected a large bounty and would like to have the money removed from your account immediately, you can submit a request to Rockstar Support to have your balance properly adjusted. Otherwise, the money you've been gifted will be removed once our upcoming fix is in place.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users