Photo

Neighbour Hoods RP glitch fixed?

5 replies to this topic
Taylor7500
  • Taylor7500

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 04:02 PM

So I started a second character, and found someone else who had just started one and we decided to do the Neighbour Hoods glitch to rank up.

Except while hovering over the delivery zone (and I've done it before, so I know I was in the right place) I didn't get any of the noise, or extra RP. Has this been fixed, or is it just because of the low level characters, or what?

lockstockn1ak
  • lockstockn1ak

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2013 - 04:07 PM

So I started a second character, and found someone else who had just started one and we decided to do the Neighbour Hoods glitch to rank up.
Except while hovering over the delivery zone (and I've done it before, so I know I was in the right place) I didn't get any of the noise, or extra RP. Has this been fixed, or is it just because of the low level characters, or what?

It's patched. Same with Baggage Handlers but you can hover less than a foot above drop off spot and the RP starts to kick in but the chopper will hit the ground and you'll have to repeat.

Looks like it's back to earning RP the proper way.

nicky9499
  • nicky9499

Law Abiding Driver

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:54 PM

You can still do it, just that the hover height is now *really* low, like perhaps less than half a foot. Frogger is the most stable chopper I've found. Basically keep it really steady above the target and let it descend slowly on its own aka don't touch left trigger. The moment you hear the noise quickly but lightly press right trigger to avoid hitting the ground. ;)

lockstockn1ak
  • lockstockn1ak

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:57 PM

You can still do it, just that the hover height is now *really* low, like perhaps less than half a foot. Frogger is the most stable chopper I've found. Basically keep it really steady above the target and let it descend slowly on its own aka don't touch left trigger. The moment you hear the noise quickly but lightly press right trigger to avoid hitting the ground. ;)

Dude have you got it to work for longer than a couple seconds? I'm pretty decent with the chopper and i can't get it for longer than that.

plnkfloydian
  • plnkfloydian

|ATHF|

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:41 AM

Add me on xbox im down to try it for a bit

nicky9499
  • nicky9499

Law Abiding Driver

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:27 AM

Dude have you got it to work for longer than a couple seconds? I'm pretty decent with the chopper and i can't get it for longer than that.

After some practice I can get perhaps 2 solid seconds out of it before I hit the gas to get it back up a little so you basically rise a little and let it it settle back down, rinse and repeat x10 or however many times you can do it before activating the target.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users