Ghost Cars Race/Freemode

17 replies to this topic
MikaCuoco
  • MikaCuoco

Rockstar Servers Suck

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2013 - 02:50 PM

Rockstar should seriously consider putting ghost cars into races (Leave the GTA races for the Ram(C$@$s)mers and destruction) and make normal races about who can brake late corner the best not just who can suvive the ramming wich happens in every race I have ever been in (nearly 1000)

Also Passive should do the same, Your car is a ghost car, You can't run over anyone you just drive through them and you also can't be shot when inside your vehicle.

Opinions....

dlow
  • dlow

Just an Old Man

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2013 - 02:54 PM

Rockstar should seriously consider putting ghost cars into races (Leave the GTA races for the Ram(C$@$s)mers and destruction) and make normal races about who can brake late corner the best not just who can suvive the ramming wich happens in every race I have ever been in (nearly 1000)

Also Passive should do the same, Your car is a ghost car, You can't run over anyone you just drive through them and you also can't be shot when inside your vehicle.

Opinions....

I agree 100% on both

• MikaCuoco likes this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 29 December 2013 - 03:02 PM

Yes!  Your passive mode idea is the same as mine :)

Justin..
  • Justin..

Thug

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 03:03 PM

Races yes. Free roam no.

rampage08
  • rampage08

I do not fear, for you are with me...

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 03:04 PM

Agree

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 03:05 PM Edited by FasterThanYou, 29 December 2013 - 03:06 PM.

I prefer going through 1000 races with rammers and enjoy the rare good side by side action than racing ghosts.

Anyway joined a clean racing crew so rammers are a thing of the past.

SKient
  • SKient

Not every multiplayer game is hack-proof....

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 29 December 2013 - 03:06 PM

This

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 29 December 2013 - 03:08 PM

It's GTA, the last thing you should worry and complain about is people ramming...

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 03:16 PM

It's GTA, the last thing you should worry and complain about is people ramming...

No one wants to play with idiots like you, GTA or not. Face it.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 29 December 2013 - 03:58 PM

Ghost cars in GTA racing is f*ckin ' lame.

If you don't like rammers stay away from races that are simple with catch up on or just learn to deal with it.

• poklane likes this

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 29 December 2013 - 04:39 PM

No one wants to play with idiots like you, GTA or not. Face it.

Where the f*ck did I say I ram people then? I'm fine with ramming. If you want to race clean, there's plenty of racing games for you. Stop trying to dictate how everything in every game should work

RealHoosier07
  • RealHoosier07

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 04:51 PM

Nobody is dictating anything dork.  The racing becomes unbearable when all of these idiot kids and morons that can't drive just ram over and over and over.  The worst is the hard tracks with lots of turns, because they just hang back and wait to T-bone you as you make the turn.  Defiance has the "ghost" cars in the open world and it's much more fun to just race around with someone knowing they aren't going to ram you, but rather try to actually beat you. 

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:03 PM Edited by Vooodu, 29 December 2013 - 05:04 PM.

Nobody is dictating anything dork.  The racing becomes unbearable when all of these idiot kids and morons that can't drive just ram over and over and over.  The worst is the hard tracks with lots of turns, because they just hang back and wait to T-bone you as you make the turn. 

No, racing is not unbearable with rammers.  

1.)  Make the turn as tight as possible.. Giving the rammer nothing to ram on turns.  If they try to ram they wil never make the turn.

2.) Let them pass when they get close.  Nothing confuses a rammer more then someone that just moves over and touches the brake and allows them to zip pass.  Especially on turns.  It shocks their tiny brain.

3.) If racing side by side.. Let the other guy get the half second lead.   So they can't pit.  People side by side seee that easy pit and swing over.  A simple step on the brake pits them instead.

4.)  Learn how to handle the ram.  If you know its comming get ready for it. Lay off the gas and go in a straight line.  Let the car correct itself.  Some people can make a stupid bump ten times worse by over steering and  and accelerating after a tiny bump.

Also on hard tracks rammers usually can't keep up. Its the easy tracks that favour the rammers.   

But alot of the time its the other guys fault. I can't even count how many times players keep trying to hold the higher spot even tho their time is up.  MOVE THE f*ck OVER or get spun out.  I play fair, but if im on someones ass for a while and they won't move i get tired of riding my brakes to keep them infront.  Especially if they keep zig zagging to try and stop the slip stream.  I've pitted tons of people out that do it to themselves just by going straight and saying, "f*ck this guy"

Bottom line.. Ghost races are lame.   Its not real race without others fighting for first.      Id laugh if they added ghost races...   

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:08 PM

Nobody is dictating anything dork.  The racing becomes unbearable when all of these idiot kids and morons that can't drive just ram over and over and over.  The worst is the hard tracks with lots of turns, because they just hang back and wait to T-bone you as you make the turn.  Defiance has the "ghost" cars in the open world and it's much more fun to just race around with someone knowing they aren't going to ram you, but rather try to actually beat you. 

Guess why I never get T-boned while taking a turn: I can take them properly. This is GTA, a game about f*cking criminal activity and murder. Stop thinking racing should be clean in GTA, because it shouldn't.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:12 PM

Guess why I never get T-boned while taking a turn: I can take them properly. This is GTA, a game about f*cking criminal activity and murder. Stop thinking racing should be clean in GTA, because it shouldn't.

Well to be honest, racing should be clean.  Theres no real reason to ram.. Ramming just means you accept the fact you can't win the race legit..  You accept you suck balls at driving and need to keep the competition at bay by any means possible.

I race clean...    I constantly get rammed.  One things for sure.  Anyone who can race clean very well can also pit and ram players better then the actual rammer babies.

Revenge pits and rams are always a dish best servers at the end of the race....lol 

• MikaCuoco likes this

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:13 PM

Well to be honest, racing should be clean.  Theres no real reason to ram.. Ramming just means you accept the fact you can't win the race legit..  You accept you suck balls at driving and need to keep the competition at bay by any means possible.

I race clean...    I constantly get rammed.  One things for sure.  Anyone who can race clean very well can also pit and ram players better then the actual rammer babies.

Revenge pits and rams are always a dish best servers at the end of the race....lol 

Ramming is legit, since it's part of the game Rockstar designed.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:18 PM

Ramming is legit, since it's part of the game Rockstar designed.

No its not legit.. Don't give that bullsh*t.  If you race you know the rules.

Thats like me kicking you in the balls when going for a 3 pt shot in street basketball.

Its a bitch move..  And you know it.  Just because you 'can' doesn't make it all good.

• Yogogamer likes this

muhmuhhuh
  • muhmuhhuh

Prankster

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:34 PM

Its not a game about murder! 

Honour amongst thieves and all that. You kill somebody if you have to. I guess you ram people of you have to too. I can understand it if you are on the last corner in second place or something but some people just do it for the sakes of it. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users