Photo

To 10 Adder or not?

81 replies to this topic
HappHarryHardOn
  • HappHarryHardOn

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 06:37 PM

Anyone claiming to hack/cheat/exploit to get back at R* is a liar. If you feel that strongly about it quit the game and vote with mommies credit card by not buying any future R* games.

I did the LSC glitch for the easy money and no other reason. At least I have enough dignity to admit that unlike you cry baby punks.

Man up.

• Hoosierdaddy76 likes this

Nordniedersachse
  • Nordniedersachse

Kling Gl÷ckchen klingelingeling

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 29 December 2013 - 06:39 PM

I also did this with my second character. Currently I'm thinking about if I should do the same with my main character.

Mamilo1
  • Mamilo1

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 06:40 PM

Keep making threads like this you stupid retards and have R* disable the shared character bank accounts. f*cking morons.

Rented
  • Rented

San Andreas Rewind Lead Developer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 December 2013 - 06:40 PM

They might remove the vehicles so all you losers will have to join us, the real working GTA players(mu adder is going to be rare again?)

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 06:41 PM Edited by ijustcameheretobeeotch, 29 December 2013 - 06:48 PM.

Yeah sure R* are going to believe that you managed to score a garage full of Adders with a low level alt "legit" and just pass you over.

LOL.

second character = using bank from the first character. you could have a low level player with a garage full of adders and it could be legit. i had around 40 million from grinding the game before all this gifting nonsense started.

rockstar got so cocky they called the game unhackable and put no security in the game. then took too long to do something about it and lost control after 3 months. 

Taylor7500
  • Taylor7500

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 06:45 PM

They might remove the vehicles so all you losers will have to join us, the real working GTA players(mu adder is going to be rare again?)

R*'s programming is lazy, remember? They're far more likely to remove all the adders owned by everyone, legit or not, than they are to single out the successful legit players from the hackers.

Ibareny
  • Ibareny

Street Tuner

• Members
  • Cuba

Posted 29 December 2013 - 06:46 PM

Let me get this straight.. So you guys are pissed of getting unwanted money.. But yet when Rockstar is trying to fix it, you make a back up plan that will work if Rockstar deletes the unwanted money or unwanted cars so that if it works.. you will simply have a garage full of cars ready to sell so you don't lose any money.. And not to mention you probably bought all of that with the "Dirty money" hackers have been giving you...

The f*cking logic in these people minds are amusing.

I'm not pissed off at being gifted money. I welcomed the money. I'm pissed off at R* for always taking sh*t away, legitimately acquired or not, because their game is full of holes. Most of my actions post 1.07 were a f*ck you to rockstar for stealing my legitimately earned vehicle. i never hacked or used dns. i did go to a cash lobby and was gifted around $1B and was later gifted $500m from a bounty put on my head that a friend took off me and split with me. He got CP'd for that.

I have replaced legitimately earned vehicles with ones post 1.08 so i could resell them later if i chose, and in cases like the Coquette, i changed from a hardtop to a soft top since the game gave me the wrong one when i purchased it way back in the 1.02 days but i was too poor to just replace a $138k car back then. If R^ goes and takes those cars out of my main character's garage because they were purchased after i was gifted money, i am done with GTA:O and any future R^ games. 

They really need to tread lightly with this so called money reset because it could very easily cost them dearly with bad PR and future sales. 

No... please just leave now. People like you are the one ruining sh*t.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2013 - 06:50 PM

Let me get this straight.. So you guys are pissed of getting unwanted money.. But yet when Rockstar is trying to fix it, you make a back up plan that will work if Rockstar deletes the unwanted money or unwanted cars so that if it works.. you will simply have a garage full of cars ready to sell so you don't lose any money.. And not to mention you probably bought all of that with the "Dirty money" hackers have been giving you...

I'm not pissed off at being gifted money. I welcomed the money. I'm pissed off at R* for always taking sh*t away, legitimately acquired or not, because their game is full of holes. Most of my actions post 1.07 were a f*ck you to rockstar for stealing my legitimately earned vehicle. i never hacked or used dns. i did go to a cash lobby and was gifted around $1B and was later gifted $500m from a bounty put on my head that a friend took off me and split with me. He got CP'd for that.

I have replaced legitimately earned vehicles with ones post 1.08 so i could resell them later if i chose, and in cases like the Coquette, i changed from a hardtop to a soft top since the game gave me the wrong one when i purchased it way back in the 1.02 days but i was too poor to just replace a $138k car back then. If R^ goes and takes those cars out of my main character's garage because they were purchased after i was gifted money, i am done with GTA:O and any future R^ games. 

They really need to tread lightly with this so called money reset because it could very easily cost them dearly with bad PR and future sales. 

why because i speak the truth? i was a legitimate player until R* started f*cking with payouts and legit personal vehicles. I still am not a hacker or modder and only used glitches. Mainly to get back what R* unfairly took away. 

• Taylor7500 likes this

Ibareny
  • Ibareny

Street Tuner

• Members
  • Cuba

Posted 29 December 2013 - 06:54 PM

why because i speak the truth? i was a legitimate player until R* started f*cking with payouts and legit personal vehicles. I still am not a hacker or modder and only used glitches. Mainly to get back what R* unfairly took away. 

You're saying that the game would be better off with billions being gifted.

This is bullsh*t. This game revolves around the thought of hipster/and scrubs like us start small and get big with jobs and connection moving to garage and things to show off to. NOT BEING GIFTED A BILLON AND HAVING EVERYTHING IN THE GAME in less than 2 minutes.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2013 - 07:11 PM Edited by blk95ta, 29 December 2013 - 07:11 PM.

You're saying that the game would be better off with billions being gifted.

This is bullsh*t. This game revolves around the thought of hipster/and scrubs like us start small and get big with jobs and connection moving to garage and things to show off to. NOT BEING GIFTED A BILLON AND HAVING EVERYTHING IN THE GAME in less than 2 minutes.

i didn't say that. i said R* better not just wipe everyone's sh*t. the money, fine. but if they take sh*t people bought or reset legit levels, there will be trouble. What about people who had money in their bank from cashcards and got gifted so R^ wipes their account to $0? what should they do?  Buy more? do you really think people will trust R^ with real money after all of this? hell no.

greedy
  • greedy

Connaisseur

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 07:12 PM

It's reason to say:

Stop, Adder Time!

Mc Adder

• RAS_ZeroZ likes this

xcaliber81
  • xcaliber81

Pothead

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 07:20 PM

How do you sell an adder? I get the cant sell a car worth more than 50 000$

Ibareny
  • Ibareny

Street Tuner

• Members
  • Cuba

Posted 29 December 2013 - 07:50 PM

How do you sell an adder? I get the cant sell a car worth more than 50 000$

Cars bought now can be sold. not the cars you bought back then.

TCB-00
  • TCB-00

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 07:53 PM

Wouldn't they just remove the cars too?

Ibareny
  • Ibareny

Street Tuner

• Members
  • Cuba

Posted 29 December 2013 - 07:58 PM

Wouldn't they just remove the cars too?

They are... Probably a reset or a roll back. We're just gonna have to wait and see.

xcaliber81
  • xcaliber81

Pothead

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 07:59 PM

Oh thats why. sh*t I forgot about that lol. I had my adder before the new patch.

GrottiCollector
  • GrottiCollector

80s Tom Cruise

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2013 - 08:12 PM

Delete this thread. Keep this on the DL, dummy. 

notgonlie
  • notgonlie

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2013 - 08:13 PM

driving physics sux lmao

TimmyM56
  • TimmyM56

Press F to Pay Respects

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 December 2013 - 08:20 PM

If things in online were the same price as they are in single player, then we wouldn't have this problem. Rockstar, how does a turbocharger cost $50,000?

BM92
  • BM92

Lord Zaphos

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:12 AM

If things in online were the same price as they are in single player, then we wouldn't have this problem. Rockstar, how does a turbocharger cost $50,000?

off topic:

awesome bmw in your signature mate

on topic:

my lime green chrome adder:

0_0.jpg

secrules2
  • secrules2

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:12 AM Edited by secrules2, 30 December 2013 - 01:13 AM.

Whats the point of full garage packed with the same car?

You only need one...

do you really need it spelled out for you? Post 1.07 cars can be sold. An adder sells for $600,000. Do the math.

Well excuse me...lol... I forgot how desperate and pathetic everyone is when it comes to GTA cash..lol

Just gotta keep some of that modded cash anyway you can eh?  Cling to your bullsh*t noobs. CLING!

Can someone get this guy a tissue? I didn't ask for any of the money I got gifted and done a lot of missions/races/survivals and sold cars every hour and it's nice to have the money and be able to enjoy the game more than ever. If you don't want or like the money then don't use it and do us all a favor and stop crying about it.

Crabby420
  • Crabby420

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:16 AM

Whats the point of full garage packed with the same car?

You only need one...

do you really need it spelled out for you? Post 1.07 cars can be sold. An adder sells for $600,000. Do the math.

Well excuse me...lol... I forgot how desperate and pathetic everyone is when it comes to GTA cash..lol

Just gotta keep some of that modded cash anyway you can eh?  Cling to your bullsh*t noobs. CLING!

at this point it's a war against R^. They want to take away legit cars (clean rebel, ratloader, etc) and then expect us to pay for their stupid cash cards?

I stopped reading right there.  When did R* ever expect anyone to buy cash cards?  Are you saying its hard to earn cash?

For me cash cards a joke.  They exist simply because it can.  Sure the option exists, but its not needed unless you are desperate.  And desperate players can just fork over some cash and it supports the game dev.

Dumbass's like you that think this is some sort of war make me laugh. If you win your bitch war R* will cease adding content for free.  So fUuuUuuuccck  you.

I mean seriously... Ya it sucks that they removed some PV that you like.  But seriously, the  Ratloader and Clean Rebel is not a good enough reason to desire death to R*.   Get with it fool.

Also i sent R* an email telling them about this bitch move.  I usually don't snitch but this game needs an enema.  So i hope they don't forget to stuff the hose in your garage and others before they are done.  Just look for garages filled with the same cars and suck it dry.

Buh bye...  

Lol they expected us to buy them since they added them to the game, logic.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users