Photo

To 10 Adder or not?

81 replies to this topic
Two gun
  • Two gun

Homie

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 01:37 PM

I made a sexy second character and did the 10 sucky cars. Am I wasting my time with this or what?

007Nick700
  • 007Nick700

Hustler

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 01:41 PM

I don't know, I was about to do the same thing. I did just came across something weird.

I was messing around with a friend and unintentionally we massively glitched out. My friend was driving around in his garage smashing up all his cars, and when I got out of the car all of my cars spawned there aswell. I also noticed all my bank money was gone. I don't know if rockstar did this or it had something to do with glitching out but it was weird. Luckely though I had a 100 million bounty that I hadn't banked yet and I did get to keep that. I figured that you might also be safe if you keep it on you instead of banking it.

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

GHMC President

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2013 - 01:47 PM

Ive got a second character with 8 adders just waiting. Gotta have some sort of backup plan.

Mrwhiteglasses
  • Mrwhiteglasses

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 02:08 PM

Yep, back up plan ... even if they take everything away at least you tried.

But I would deff pissed off if my legit cars were taken away from me. Those 4mil were earned the hard way.

a3HeadedMonkey
  • a3HeadedMonkey

People Smuggler

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 02:11 PM

Yeah I did, just in case.

Tassimo
  • Tassimo

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 02:16 PM Edited by Tassimo, 29 December 2013 - 02:16 PM.

i did this yeasterday, 10 white adders.. to bad you cant mod them to max.. but you get 600.000 for a orginal adder.. and like 600.540 or something with all the expensive paintjobs and rims. so not worth buying these mods that exist in the beginning.. just leave them as they are.

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2013 - 02:23 PM

25hzel3.jpg

25pmyb5.jpg

= 13422300$$$

Art:Vandelay
  • Art:Vandelay

Architect, Latex Producer, Marine Biologist

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 December 2013 - 02:35 PM

I ten addered might withdraw some cash in my second character and main to see of that will pass

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

GHMC President

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2013 - 02:44 PM

Yep, back up plan ... even if they take everything away at least you tried.

But I would deff pissed off if my legit cars were taken away from me. Those 4mil were earned the hard way.

Ya if they wipe out cars & cash, i just might have to move to BF4 until something enticing provokes me to buy next gen.
  • 007Nick700 likes this

SuperMutantFerf
  • SuperMutantFerf

FERF

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 02:51 PM

Stashing cars is lame... I hope they do a full reset, everyone goes back to zero and they open the stock markets up.

Will it be lame to grind all that out again- absolutely.

Will it make the game fun again to have something to play for- damn skippy.

I miss the days of losing cash on hand because you couldn't bank it fast enough... this newer soft core version just doesn't have much of an edge.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 29 December 2013 - 03:38 PM

Whats the point of full garage packed with the same car?

You only need one...

• Matchett likes this

Ravey Davey
  • Ravey Davey

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 03:41 PM

You only need one...

I think the idea is to sell if it all the cash gets zeroed, a fully modded Adder gives the most money.

Tassimo
  • Tassimo

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 03:42 PM Edited by Tassimo, 29 December 2013 - 03:43 PM.

You only need one...

why not? i got money witch is gonna be gone soon.. why leave 9 empty slots? and not sale 10?  if you only got one.. you need to dublicate it everytime yes.. but now i have already dublicated it 9 times with money witch will be gone soon anyway.

Edit: you maybe did not know that if we got our money reset we just need to sale those and got money again.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2013 - 03:43 PM

You only need one...

do you really need it spelled out for you? Post 1.07 cars can be sold. An adder sells for $600,000. Do the math.
  • urban_RED_NECK likes this

who-dat
  • who-dat

Haha Bama sucks!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 December 2013 - 03:44 PM

You only need one...

If R* resets everyone's money/takes away any players money who was gifted/claimed a high bounty, they still have 10 Adders they can resell to keep some of their money.

Kfrad
  • Kfrad

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 04:11 PM

729,300 fully modded for me. When I sell all 10 that will be 400k shy of where I started before all the billions.

You only need one...

do you really need it spelled out for you? Post 1.07 cars can be sold. An adder sells for $600,000. Do the math.

JustinFudge
  • JustinFudge

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 04:15 PM

I did fill.a number 2 garages. Hope I can keep that$

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 29 December 2013 - 04:19 PM

You only need one...

Well excuse me...lol... I forgot how desperate and pathetic everyone is when it comes to GTA cash..lol

Just gotta keep some of that modded cash anyway you can eh?  Cling to your bullsh*t noobs. CLING!

BM92
  • BM92

Lord Zaphos

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 December 2013 - 04:20 PM

I have 750 million on hand, and 5 billion in the bank

I REGRET NOTHING

Two gun
  • Two gun

Homie

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 04:22 PM

We my second character is all decked out with 10 stock adder. My main character with the higher level has more of a selection when it comes to expensive cars. They can take the cash back but please leave my cars alone.

BM92
  • BM92

Lord Zaphos

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 December 2013 - 04:23 PM Edited by BM92, 29 December 2013 - 04:23 PM.

At least I bought everything I could, planes, helicopters, bicycles, boats.... TANK, dump truck, etc

hell I even bought that bus to carry my friends around.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2013 - 04:40 PM

You only need one...

Well excuse me...lol... I forgot how desperate and pathetic everyone is when it comes to GTA cash..lol

Just gotta keep some of that modded cash anyway you can eh?  Cling to your bullsh*t noobs. CLING!

at this point it's a war against R^. They want to take away legit cars (clean rebel, ratloader, etc) and then expect us to pay for their stupid cash cards? f*ck that. I'm going to do whatever i can to keep as much of the gifted money i received as possible. If R* expects people to keep playing this game, they had better stop f*cking over the player base and get to work making things that make us want to keep playing.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 29 December 2013 - 04:48 PM

You only need one...

at this point it's a war against R^. They want to take away legit cars (clean rebel, ratloader, etc) and then expect us to pay for their stupid cash cards?

I stopped reading right there.  When did R* ever expect anyone to buy cash cards?  Are you saying its hard to earn cash?

For me cash cards a joke.  They exist simply because it can.  Sure the option exists, but its not needed unless you are desperate.  And desperate players can just fork over some cash and it supports the game dev.

Dumbass's like you that think this is some sort of war make me laugh. If you win your bitch war R* will cease adding content for free.  So fUuuUuuuccck  you.

I mean seriously... Ya it sucks that they removed some PV that you like.  But seriously, the  Ratloader and Clean Rebel is not a good enough reason to desire death to R*.   Get with it fool.

Also i sent R* an email telling them about this bitch move.  I usually don't snitch but this game needs an enema.  So i hope they don't forget to stuff the hose in your garage and others before they are done.  Just look for garages filled with the same cars and suck it dry.

Buh bye...  

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2013 - 04:51 PM Edited by blk95ta, 29 December 2013 - 04:53 PM.

You only need one...

at this point it's a war against R^. They want to take away legit cars (clean rebel, ratloader, etc) and then expect us to pay for their stupid cash cards?

I stopped reading right there.  When did R* ever expect anyone to buy cash cards?  Are you saying its hard to earn cash?

For me cash cards a joke.  They exist simply because it can.  Sure the option exists, but its not needed unless you are desperate.  And desperate players can just fork over some cash and it supports the game dev.

Dumbass's like you that think this is some sort of war make me laugh. If you win your bitch war R* will cease adding content for free.  So fUuuUuuuccck  you.

I mean seriously... Ya it sucks that they removed some PV that you like.  But seriously, the  Ratloader and Clean Rebel is not a good enough reason to desire death to R*.   Get with it fool.

Also i sent R* an email telling them about this bitch move.  I usually don't snitch but this game needs an enema.  So i hope they don't forget to stuff the hose in your garage and others before they are done.  Just look for garages filled with the same cars and suck it dry.

Buh bye...  

serously dude? f*ck off. I have put over 780 hours in the f*cking game, and wasn't really a glitcher until 1.07 and only did the buggy sale thing which wasn't glitching. It was just R*'s bad coding getting them in trouble again.  i'm not some newb who hasn't put time into GTA:O. I'm also not a hacker. i have never used any dns servers, or god mode, etc.  I'm a day one player who is getting sick and tired of seeing R* take sh*t away for no apparent reason and then nerf payouts and make the game more tedious just so people get frustrated and buy cash cards. If R* didn't try to squeeze more cash out of their players, who already paid $60 for GTA V, they wouldn't be in this mess. You're blind if you don't see that the cashcards themselves lead to a lot of the problems that GTA:O is now experiencing. 

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:26 PM

You only need one...

Buh bye...  

serously dude? f*ck off. I have put over 780 hours in the f*cking game, and wasn't really a glitcher until 1.07 and blah blah blah....

I don't wanna hear your pathetic sob story of how you became a glitcher.  

CASH CARDS this and CASH CARDS that.. S T F U....lol

You`re annoying...  I never spent a dime on cash cards..and have two fully loaded legit characters.  

So f*ck off with your silly cash card bullsh*t and go feed it to the other noobs who do nothing but jerk off in free roam all day and expect everything ASAP.  They love the CASH CARD excuse...

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:28 PM

You only need one...

Buh bye...  

serously dude? f*ck off. I have put over 780 hours in the f*cking game, and wasn't really a glitcher until 1.07 and blah blah blah....

You`re annoying...  I never spent a dime on cash cards..and have two fully loaded legit characters.  

So f*ck off with your silly cash card bullsh*t and go feed it to the other noobs who do nothing but jerk off in free roam all day and expect everything ASAP.  They love the CASH CARD excuse...

hey dumbass, i have over 780 f*cking hours of gameplay, did you not read that? 780 hours! and i'm a lvl 246 with over 10MILLION in earned job money (and none of my gifted money was from bounties so that's all legit)

Whether you're too blind to see it or not, R^ has definitely shaped the game with the past few updates to get people to buy cash cards. 

HappHarryHardOn
  • HappHarryHardOn

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:30 PM

Yeah sure R* are going to believe that you managed to score a garage full of Adders with a low level alt "legit" and just pass you over.

LOL.

Tassimo
  • Tassimo

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:31 PM

You only need one...

Buh bye...  

can someone post "we got a badass over here"..  

who-dat
  • who-dat

Haha Bama sucks!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:31 PM

I fully expect them to charge for worthwhile DLC.
So FuuuuUuuuuuck you voodoo.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:32 PM

I fully expect them to charge for worthwhile DLC.
So FuuuuUuuuuuck you voodoo.

Ya mee too... Soo fuuuUuuck you toooooOo.   lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users