San Andreas Hitmen

2,640 replies to this topic
theNGclan
  • theNGclan

ps3 has no games

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic 2014 [GTA V and Steam]

Posted 29 December 2013 - 11:03 AM Edited by theNGclan, 27 December 2014 - 06:16 AM.

nMrLVFn.png

Version 1.07 

Ages ago, there was a thread in the GTA IV section of this site where people would pick a certain pedestrian and whoever killed that pedestrian would get to pick the next target. Your job is to pick off the targets of Los Santos and Blaine County in either Grand Theft Auto V or Grand Theft Auto Online. Good luck.

n63HSPu.png

Pretty much anyone can take out who they want if they actually desire to. You know you need money, and you know this can definitely get you some. You've been hired by the one and only assassination manager that goes by "The Voice". They'll be leading you around San Andreas as you pick off high priority targets. In the meantime, you still have side targets you can take care of to earn a little extra cash. Uncover the secrets of The Voice and gain control of the criminal underworld.

1NG5Og2.png

• A target will be selected with a picture of the target and where they appear.
  • Whoever kills them must post a picture of the target (dead) and supply a new target for the next person to complete. If you do not post a target, you will be added to the Hit list and unable to participate in the game for a certain amount of time, or forever. The only way to avoid the Hit list is to explain your reasoning behind not posting a new target. You get very few chances, so be careful!
  • Whoever is deciding who is the next target can decide if they want the target taken out a certain way.
  • No civilians or police should be harmed unless you are instructed to do so. Police CAN be targets!
  • The target you kill MUST match the snapmatic picture! This is crucial!
  • If a target is not killed after a good amount of time, it can be ignored and a new target will be posted.
  • Targets do not have to be killed in the EXACT location although it is preferred that they are.
  • Every target has 48 hours before they are discarded and a new hit is given as a replacement, so act fast! Once a target is killed, the person who completed the hit has 12 hours to post a new target or action will be taken.
  • Story hits do not have a time limit. Every hit leads to another piece of the story. Story hits are ONLY made by the OP.
  • Videos of hits are accepted and encouraged. Strut your skills, boy.

tpa3Tjx.png

Assassins can come in all sorts of shapes and sizes. The two most common kinds are well dressed, high-class assassins such as Agent 47 or the hard-core, low profile hitmen like Niko Bellic. The uniform varies depending on the choice of the assassin. Any choosing to be high-profile should wear a suit/tie with smart shoes. The latter should be wearing more practical clothing to fit into their environment.

SwlWBO7.png

Spoiler

AIOTkfE.png

Nobody yet. Let's keep it that way.

Let the games begin!

YtOH91y.jpg

STORY TARGET 18: Bobby Flay

• Documented file number: 167W8971
  • Kill requirement: Anything goes. Make this guy into swiss cheese for what he's done.
  • Description: This is it. We're-... I mean you, are going to destroy the Los Santos terror cell. Now sure, this guy shares his name with some chef, but I KNOW this is him. Once you finish this target, we're done. You and I will go separate paths. You'll have made us both a lot of money. It's been a ride, hasn't it? Talk to you soon.
  • Reward: $20,000,000
  • Bonus: $60,000
  • Fuzzknuckles, Deji, GroundZero and 18 others like this

Osho
  • Osho

Old School RPG'er

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2013 - 11:11 AM Edited by Osho, 29 December 2013 - 11:12 AM.

sh*t. This is an interesting game but I have some questions (never played it before).
Shall I ask now?

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

ps3 has no games

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 December 2013 - 11:14 AM

sh*t. This is an interesting game but I have some questions (never played it before).
Shall I ask now?

Shoot. :)

Osho
  • Osho

Old School RPG'er

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2013 - 11:20 AM

1. Are you sure that target will be there at same (or around) location? GTA V could randomly change peds.
2. How can you derive the target file names by playing on screen? Esp. on consoles (PS3) Where can I find it in the game data?
3. Peds driving cars are not included, right?
Same applies for cops?

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

ps3 has no games

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 December 2013 - 11:27 AM

1. Are you sure that target will be there at same (or around) location? GTA V could randomly change peds.
2. How can you derive the target file names by playing on screen? Esp. on consoles (PS3) Where can I find it in the game data?
3. Peds driving cars are not included, right?
Same applies for cops?

1. Peds are assigned certain areas where they can spawn. I can verify that.
  2. Document file number was for looks. Sorta like a file folder number from a file cabinet if you will :p
  3. Car kills ARE allowed if it's the right ped.

gurkdjur
  • gurkdjur

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 12:50 PM Edited by gurkdjur, 29 December 2013 - 12:56 PM.

Got him! I dont know if this counts since i got a bad picture, but here you go :) (I were wanted by the over aggresive cops and the body just would'nt turn. 

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Target 02: Kevin Kurvington

Kill requirement: Headshot

0_0.jpg

Btw, can i target police and emergency services?

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• BUSTED!
  • Antarctica

Posted 29 December 2013 - 01:10 PM

I think you need glasses pal.

• Eggabase likes this

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

ps3 has no games

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 December 2013 - 01:40 PM Edited by theNGclan, 29 December 2013 - 01:41 PM.

Got him! I dont know if this counts since i got a bad picture, but here you go :) (I were wanted by the over aggresive cops and the body just would'nt turn. 

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Target 02: Kevin Kurvington

Kill requirement: Headshot

0_0.jpg

Btw, can i target police and emergency services?

OP updated. Police can be targets. Nice kill!

• Gaventi likes this

FireBallz21
  • FireBallz21

The Ultimate Question: Doctor Who?

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 01:50 PM

I'm in, I love doing hitman type assassinations.

blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 02:05 PM Edited by blakeney, 29 December 2013 - 03:38 PM.

This is silly... The target was black(ish), dude just killed someone in the same jumper, trousers and trainers!? (just noticed its ONLY the same jumped :| )

• Khaos89 likes this

lol232
  • lol232

Got room for one more?

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 29 December 2013 - 02:09 PM

I'll try to contribute, this is a nice thread.

Bonnano
  • Bonnano

i hate the mexican that screams "f*ck me in the ass"

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 29 December 2013 - 02:35 PM

A+ thread, you just redeemed yourself from the clusterf*ck that was North Yankton trolling. I'll contribute to this.

• theGTAking101 and Gaventi like this

blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 03:37 PM

I think it's a great thread/idea and would like to play along.. Something needs to be  put in the rules about the difference between a Ped and an Outfit though?

Peds in V can be wearing a large number of combinations of cloths, obviously some peds share some of the same possible combinations (see first hit). So we are given the "hit" for killing anyone wearing the marks cloths or the actual ped?

Raavi
  • Raavi

Z

• European-Union
  • Best Moderator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 29 December 2013 - 03:41 PM

Brilliant thread mate! I look forward to seeing this play out.

• Fuzzknuckles, theGTAking101 and Zanje like this

Johan
  • Johan

Free The Future

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Dominican-Republic
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA]

Posted 29 December 2013 - 03:43 PM

This is an amazing idea dude, I will start following this thread and hopefully will be able to participate as well, finally gives me a reason to start playing the game again!

• Detective Phelps likes this

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

ps3 has no games

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 December 2013 - 03:49 PM Edited by theNGclan, 29 December 2013 - 04:35 PM.

I think it's a great thread/idea and would like to play along.. Something needs to be  put in the rules about the difference between a Ped and an Outfit though?

Peds in V can be wearing a large number of combinations of cloths, obviously some peds share some of the same possible combinations (see first hit). So we are given the "hit" for killing anyone wearing the marks cloths or the actual ped?

First hit was wrong, but I let it slide so we could get a good start. I'm editing the rules.

Brilliant thread mate! I look forward to seeing this play out.

Thanks!

This is an amazing idea dude, I will start following this thread and hopefully will be able to participate as well, finally gives me a reason to start playing the game again!

Complete a hit, you'll get registered as an assassin.

EDIT: Updated the rules to keep the thread alive. Check rule 6.

gurkdjur
  • gurkdjur

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:15 PM

For those who want, i can post where Cox Way is when i get home. For now it's to the left from Franklins Vinewoood house.
For those who want, i can post where Cox Way is when i get home. For now it's to the left from Franklins Vinewoood house.

Osho
  • Osho

Old School RPG'er

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:25 PM

This is an amazing idea and can be further taken to other stuff.
For now, it's going to put some quality interest in game and contributions in this board.
Sorry for the off-topic reply.
Please continue. I'll soon take part as well when possible :-)

Target13
  • Target13

Beyond Creativity®

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:54 PM

Good game.

I'm sure members of the North Yankton Crew would like to join.

http://socialclub.ro...rth_yankton_ps3

bensons
  • bensons

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 06:03 PM

kewl beans

gurkdjur
  • gurkdjur

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 08:58 PM Edited by gurkdjur, 29 December 2013 - 09:04 PM.

I tried to mark out the location on Gta-5-map.com, but how do i share the map?

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

ps3 has no games

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:25 AM

I tried to mark out the location on Gta-5-map.com, but how do i share the map?

Take a picture of it and post it. If you're on windows, you have a tool call Snipping tool.

gurkdjur
  • gurkdjur

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:38 AM

Here it is! Skaumlrmklipp_zps8059ff3c.png

Luddite
  • Luddite

Ho Rider

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:51 AM

Good fun. Been hoping for something like this.

MythCloser
  • MythCloser

__---CUT HERE---__

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:06 AM

Hey people, I like would like to comment some things...

First, I'd like to say that this thread is f*cking amazing! Damn, you guys just did a good thing!

Second, I'll say a little story and then ask a question...

I was searching for "Kevin Kurvington" on GTA almost now, and then, I suddenly saw the first target on the road. I killed him and took a screenshot... but a problem occurred... Anyway, then I was asking myself: And if I encounter the target and kill it, but he's not on the local previously said? 

For instance, what if I said to you kill an suit man from desert, but you see's a suit man IDENTICAL in the city, you kills it, take a photo and come to the forum. Is the kill valid? 

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

ps3 has no games

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:35 AM

Hey people, I like would like to comment some things...

First, I'd like to say that this thread is f*cking amazing! Damn, you guys just did a good thing!

Second, I'll say a little story and then ask a question...

I was searching for "Kevin Kurvington" on GTA almost now, and then, I suddenly saw the first target on the road. I killed him and took a screenshot... but a problem occurred... Anyway, then I was asking myself: And if I encounter the target and kill it, but he's not on the local previously said? 

For instance, what if I said to you kill an suit man from desert, but you see's a suit man IDENTICAL in the city, you kills it, take a photo and come to the forum. Is the kill valid? 

It's preferred you kill the target in the location they were first spotted. Though technically that person could be roaming around all around SA. It's still valid. We need picture proof then you can select the next target.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 30 December 2013 - 08:04 AM

I could not find the mark anywhere near Cox way. I was there for roughly 14 in-game hours. No old people at all really. Mostly yuppies.  My guess is he is not a local. He looks like a Sandy Shores native. Perhaps he is hiding there.

Osho
  • Osho

Old School RPG'er

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 08:13 AM

I could not find the mark anywhere near Cox way. I was there for roughly 14 in-game hours. No old people at all really. Mostly yuppies.  My guess is he is not a local. He looks like a Sandy Shores native. Perhaps he is hiding there.

Have you checked about it in ped files, the way OP managed to view it for a proper idea. I do not get it how to do it :-(

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

ps3 has no games

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2013 - 08:48 AM

I can verify the target is a Blaine County resident. Someone should definitely check Sandy Shores. If we can't find him, we'll count this as an untrackable hit and I'll go ahead and post a new one to keep the game going.

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:46 AM Edited by Los Santos Police Department, 30 December 2013 - 09:58 AM.

Killed him!

0_0.jpg

Bastard ran away as soon as he saw Trevor. :lol:

There were other people who looked JUST like him, but wore different clothes, such as hats. Took a while to find him.

0_0.jpgNew target: Mr.Lee .

Location:Eclipse Blvd, near Tequil la la, west vinewood, Los Santos, San Andreas, United states of America.

Method of excecution: Kill him with tear gas.

• Gaventi likes this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users