Ages ago, there was a thread in the GTA IV section of this site where people would pick a certain pedestrian and whoever killed that pedestrian would get to pick the next target. Your job is to pick off the targets of Los Santos and Blaine County in either Grand Theft Auto V or Grand Theft Auto Online. Good luck.
Pretty much anyone can take out who they want if they actually desire to. You know you need money, and you know this can definitely get you some. You've been hired by the one and only assassination manager that goes by "The Voice". They'll be leading you around San Andreas as you pick off high priority targets. In the meantime, you still have side targets you can take care of to earn a little extra cash. Uncover the secrets of The Voice and gain control of the criminal underworld.
- A target will be selected with a picture of the target and where they appear.
- Whoever kills them must post a picture of the target (dead) and supply a new target for the next person to complete. If you do not post a target, you will be added to the Hit list and unable to participate in the game for a certain amount of time, or forever. The only way to avoid the Hit list is to explain your reasoning behind not posting a new target. You get very few chances, so be careful!
- Whoever is deciding who is the next target can decide if they want the target taken out a certain way.
- No civilians or police should be harmed unless you are instructed to do so. Police CAN be targets!
- The target you kill MUST match the snapmatic picture! This is crucial!
- If a target is not killed after a good amount of time, it can be ignored and a new target will be posted.
- Targets do not have to be killed in the EXACT location although it is preferred that they are.
- Every target has 48 hours before they are discarded and a new hit is given as a replacement, so act fast! Once a target is killed, the person who completed the hit has 12 hours to post a new target or action will be taken.
- Story hits do not have a time limit. Every hit leads to another piece of the story. Story hits are ONLY made by the OP.
- Videos of hits are accepted and encouraged. Strut your skills, boy.
Assassins can come in all sorts of shapes and sizes. The two most common kinds are well dressed, high-class assassins such as Agent 47 or the hard-core, low profile hitmen like Niko Bellic. The uniform varies depending on the choice of the assassin. Any choosing to be high-profile should wear a suit/tie with smart shoes. The latter should be wearing more practical clothing to fit into their environment.
Nobody yet. Let's keep it that way.
Let the games begin!
STORY TARGET 18: Bobby Flay
- Status: Deceased
- Documented file number: 167W8971
- Age: 34
- Location: Strawberry
- Kill requirement: Anything goes. Make this guy into swiss cheese for what he's done.
- Description: This is it. We're-... I mean you, are going to destroy the Los Santos terror cell. Now sure, this guy shares his name with some chef, but I KNOW this is him. Once you finish this target, we're done. You and I will go separate paths. You'll have made us both a lot of money. It's been a ride, hasn't it? Talk to you soon.
- Reward: $20,000,000
- Bonus: $60,000