Quantcast

» «
Photo

Anyone think they will add in dual wielding?

20 replies to this topic
KainThePunisher
  • KainThePunisher

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:11 AM

I figure Rockstar did a good job on Max Payne, what're the chances they will add in some dual wielding? Obviously that's not what they're focusing on right now but somewhere down the road. I wouldn't mind Max's tropical shirt online too lol. Although I might be in a low percentage of people who would enjoy dual pistols and such.

MNTLspazzm
  • MNTLspazzm

Son of a Gun

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:14 AM

Akimbo DLC pack $20.00
  • Daimondl and tomuk3 like this

doggy-86_
  • doggy-86_

Car Collector

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 03:15 PM

I would like dual wielding two AP Pistols. That would be bad a**.

SomeRandomDave
  • SomeRandomDave

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2013 - 09:22 PM

I figure Rockstar did a good job on Max Payne, what're the chances they will add in some dual wielding? Obviously that's not what they're focusing on right now but somewhere down the road. I wouldn't mind Max's tropical shirt online too lol. Although I might be in a low percentage of people who would enjoy dual pistols and such.

Eh, I think the weapons are already overpowered as it is... Akimbo Mirco SMGs would be overkill in my opinion.

JonesyRogers
  • JonesyRogers

DonnyZingFarka

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 10:24 PM

I think it'd be a little confusing, but that's probably just because I haven't used a dual wield weapon since like 05

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:07 AM

that would be awesome if you can dual wield carbine rifles and ak's just like when you needed to do that weapon switch glitch on goldeneye for the n64

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:09 AM

that would be awesome if you can dual wield carbine rifles and ak's just like when you needed to do that weapon switch glitch on goldeneye for the n64

ha you were one of the weirdos with a n64 lol i have been sony since ps 1

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:15 AM Edited by s1ckmad3, 30 December 2013 - 03:15 AM.

-

i had both and i still preffer the n64 i could play with 3 other buddies not 1   -_-  and the age i was them discs were easy to damage than the cartridges.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:18 AM

-

i had both and i still preffer the n64 i could play with 3 other buddies not 1   -_-  and the age i was them discs were easy to damage than the cartridges.

the last nintendo system i had was super nintendo , after that i went sega game gear and sometimes rented sega gensis and then play station .  i really do the miss the nintendo days of video gaming though

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:22 AM

-

the last nintendo system i had was super nintendo , after that i went sega game gear and sometimes rented sega gensis and then play station .  i really do the miss the nintendo days of video gaming though

i almost had them all but not at the same time i had all versions of atari (owned by my dad) had a genesis , nintendo, super nes, n64, ps1, ps2, ps3, dream cast, game gear and all versions of gameboy , psp ......i really loved the games back then my all time fave will forever be golden eye for the n64

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:24 AM

1 gun in each hand is the worst thing you can do for accuracy, you won't hit sh*t

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:25 AM

-

i almost had them all but not at the same time i had all versions of atari (owned by my dad) had a genesis , nintendo, super nes, n64, ps1, ps2, ps3, dream cast, game gear and all versions of gameboy , psp ......i really loved the games back then my all time fave will forever be golden eye for the n64

i dont have a fav game of all time . i had an atari too , my sister and cousins used to play it all the time , i played a little on it though

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:28 AM

-

i dont have a fav game of all time . i had an atari too , my sister and cousins used to play it all the time , i played a little on it though

i used to like joust i just thought it was funny seeing ostriches flying about across the screen lol

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:31 AM

-

i used to like joust i just thought it was funny seeing ostriches flying about across the screen lol

what game was that?!?!   for atari i only remember pac man , space invaders, and a couple others .

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:45 AM

-

what game was that?!?!   for atari i only remember pac man , space invaders, and a couple others .

it was called joust lmao

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:15 AM

-

it was called joust lmao

aww man i would have loved to try that game lol

tomuk3
  • tomuk3

cake

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:28 AM

no, but that would be awesome.

I mean come on, they forgot to add vigilante missions  :sui:

KainThePunisher
  • KainThePunisher

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:02 AM

I personally liked the way they did it in RE6 with Leon where you could pull the second pistol out or put it back at the press of a button. When both pistols were out, you had more bullets to fire till you reload(obviously lol), and rate of fire went up so as long as you hit what you were aiming at, damage went up. But reload time went way up and accuracy went way down. It had pros and cons. Now granted, GTA is faster paced so maybe it wouldn't transfer as well.

Cudwieser
  • Cudwieser

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:14 AM

Could work as the proximity in things like death matches can make the accuracy drop less of an issue. Twin uzi in survival could also be effective (need to tighten survival in that case). Twin miniguns would just be embarrassing. In free roam though it's only good for posturing.

KainThePunisher
  • KainThePunisher

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:37 AM

Yeah I agree with that. Nothing so big as two mini guns. Two assault rifles is probably pushing it. Dual pistols and dual Uzis would be good I think. It would only really be effective in free mode in close quarters. say an ambush situation or maybe from cover when someone is close by. Definitely has a time and a place but using it all the time would be useless.

h1r0ll3r
  • h1r0ll3r

Calm and cool with just a hint of psychotic tendencies

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 07:32 PM

Yeah just make it like Goldeneye 64. Dual wield grenade launchers or RPG's anyone?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users