GTA VCS To SA

11 replies to this topic
XXGTAXIVxx
  • XXGTAXIVxx

xxGTAXIVxx

• Members
  • Colombia
  • Best DYOM Mission 2013 "GTA V to SA"

Posted 29 December 2013 - 02:17 AM Edited by XXGTAXIVxx, 31 December 2013 - 05:42 PM.

screen.jpg

MISSIONS

GTA VCS Mission 1 [Soldier]:                                        http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/27443

GTA VCS Mission 2 [Cleaning The House]:                    http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/29433

GTA VCS Mission 3: [Conduct Unbecoming]:                 http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/29482 [New]

GTA VCS Mission 4 [Cholo Victory]:                              In Progress.                               

Productions xxGTAXIVxx 2013

AHelmi88
  • AHelmi88

Playing GTA IV

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 29 December 2013 - 07:03 AM

Concentrate on project per time.

Rytuklis
  • Rytuklis

That sarcastic asshole you all have grown to love.

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 29 December 2013 - 08:06 AM

Seriously, man, you haven't even properly started your V to SA project, and you're already opening this? You lost my respect.. No sensible designer would ever do that.

SatournFan
  • SatournFan

eh

• The Yardies
  • Russia

Posted 29 December 2013 - 08:20 AM

Seriously, man, you haven't even properly started your V to SA project, and you're already opening this? No sensible designer would ever do that.

Hmm, you remind me of someone. Oh of course, yourself, the guy who starts one project and then starts another one just after a couple of days/week.

Don't you tell him what to do, it's his right to start new mission packs. If he wants two at a time, well, what's wrong with that?

• Target13 and Martin_GDF like this

Target13
  • Target13

Beyond Creativity®

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 29 December 2013 - 09:35 AM

@Rytuklis

Its non of my business but SatournFan has a point.

I'm still waiting for GTA The Ballad of Wu Zi Mu.

Rytuklis
  • Rytuklis

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:58 PM Edited by Rytuklis, 30 December 2013 - 02:01 PM.

the guy who starts one project and then starts another one just after a couple of days/week.

Are you f*cking kididng me?

Yes, I won't deny that I used to make projects and then abandon them. HOWEVER, I would atleast get to the halfway point and I usually wouldn't finish them because I would go inactive and uninterested with DYOM. The project would usually stay alive for more than few weeks and have over 10 missions before getting dropped, so don't try to pull that bullsh*t on me. Oh and if we're going to start blaming for something we did when we were noobs, don't make me start digging dirt up on you.

And even if someone feels like dropping a project, he doesn't just make one mission, doesn't say anything about it, and then the next day he makes another topic.

And i WILL sooner or later finish all the projects. Didn't I do that with GTA III Reloaded? Which was supposed to be a multi-designer thing but I made it all alone myself? I've just recently went to the halfway of its second chapter and I am also working on another project that I did not finish, but I'm simply not making topics for them until I finish them.

XXGTAXIVxx
  • XXGTAXIVxx

xxGTAXIVxx

• Members
  • Colombia

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:05 PM

the guy who starts one project and then starts another one just after a couple of days/week.

Are you f*cking kididng me?

Yes, I won't deny that I used to make projects and then abandon them. HOWEVER, I would atleast get to the halfway point and I usually wouldn't finish them because I would go inactive and uninterested with DYOM. The project would usually stay alive for more than few weeks and have over 10 missions before getting dropped, so don't try to pull that bullsh*t on me. Oh and if we're going to start blaming for something we did when we were noobs, don't make me start digging dirt up on you.

And even if someone feels like dropping a project, he doesn't just make one mission, doesn't say anything about it, and then the next day he makes another topic.

And i WILL sooner or later finish all the projects. Didn't I do that with GTA III Reloaded? Which was supposed to be a multi-designer thing but I made it all alone myself? I've just recently went to the halfway of its second chapter and I am also working on another project that I did not finish, but I'm simply not making topics for them until I finish them.

I'm whit you, I will finish my projects... Not today, not the other month, maybe not in 2014... But, who cares, DYOM isn't an obligation.

Martin_GDF
  • Martin_GDF

Schizophrenic Bastard

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:20 PM

Wow... nice one man, but aren't you kind of busy with the GTA V to SA?

Well... that doesn't matter, i've played the first one and it's awesome! Great job

XXGTAXIVxx
  • XXGTAXIVxx

xxGTAXIVxx

• Members
  • Colombia

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:28 PM

Wow... nice one man, but aren't you kind of busy with the GTA V to SA?

Well... that doesn't matter, i've played the first one and it's awesome! Great job

Yeah, Friend. I'm working in the 2 Storyes! :3

• Martin_GDF likes this

XXGTAXIVxx
  • XXGTAXIVxx

xxGTAXIVxx

• Members
  • Colombia

Posted 31 December 2013 - 05:38 PM

New Mission Avaible.

Rytuklis
  • Rytuklis

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 02 January 2014 - 03:32 PM

Apart from what I said, the concept is nice, but you should focus on one, and the one that you feel is closest to your creativity. If you want to create two at the same time, announce only one, make teh second topic when youre done with it. :)

LoreLegend
  • LoreLegend

-

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 January 2014 - 10:05 PM Edited by LoreLegend, 05 January 2014 - 03:55 PM.

deleted

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users