All Phone Numbers and Call Notes *Spoilers*

44 replies to this topic
happygrowls
  • happygrowls

You gotta run and don't look back.

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 17 October 2014 - 08:13 PM

Has anyone ever called 1-999-terror ( a number I found in ammu-nation) or 1-999-jetpack? I got an answer on both numbers but they hung up in 2 seconds.

Those numbers will always do that same thing, also unnecessary bump? 

Oobe
  • Oobe

Street Cat

• BUSTED!
  • Israel

Posted 13 November 2014 - 03:52 PM Edited by 8888, 13 November 2014 - 03:52 PM.

which of these phones numbers actually get saved on your phone after calling them? like the 911?

DarknessX
  • DarknessX

Don't play with me.

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2014 - 02:29 PM

273-555-0164 is actually Denise's number as well.

ChanzaLanza
  • ChanzaLanza

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2015 - 06:16 AM Edited by ChanzaLanza, 21 January 2015 - 06:17 AM.

I have new information for this topic. I can't beleive nobody else noticed this!

The looping music that plays when you call certain numbers found throughout the map is in fact...

THE SIDESHOW MUSIC that plays inside the sideshow tent at the amusement park in the Rockstar video game "Bully"

• Cutter De Blanc and Hyperlith like this

ChanzaLanza
  • ChanzaLanza

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2015 - 07:23 AM Edited by ChanzaLanza, 21 January 2015 - 07:23 AM.

Another piece of new information. The number for Edgar is a member of the Vagos. He puts a bounty on the player's head if you kill too many Vagos in gang attacks (online). Apparently you were originally going to be able to call Vagos and The Lost for backup in GTA Online. I would bet this is the phone number you were supposed to call. Is there an equivalent phone number for a member of The Lost?

Is this the definitive list? I noticed Mors Mutual Insurance is missing. It would be interesting if you could call them in single player. I really can't believe they never implemented a car insurance and tracker system for single player on the new generation consoles. Total missed opportunity considering the impound is completely broken (always has random jacked cars and never has the one I love and lost because I slightly walked too far away).

Also, can anyone tell me what happens if you call Franklin/Trevor with Franklin/Trevor before they officially meet, or likewise if Franklin calls Michael before they meet. I'd be interested to know if they have a voicemail. My bet is that it goes to a busy tone.

emelen
  • emelen

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 January 2015 - 07:43 PM Edited by emelen, 22 January 2015 - 07:45 PM.

Michael's number is 3285550108..

And yes, ChanzLanza, when Franklin calls Michael and when Michael calls Franklin before they added to each other's respective 'contacts', their numbers just have 'Busy' tones..

GTA-Biker
  • GTA-Biker

Let's Rock

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 22 January 2015 - 09:01 PM Edited by LeopardGecko, 22 January 2015 - 09:02 PM.

Another piece of new information. The number for Edgar is a member of the Vagos. He puts a bounty on the player's head if you kill too many Vagos in gang attacks (online). Apparently you were originally going to be able to call Vagos and The Lost for backup in GTA Online. I would bet this is the phone number you were supposed to call. Is there an equivalent phone number for a member of The Lost?

I´ve heard that The Lost member who puts bounty on you is called Al Carter,so I guess it´s Al from the first post(number 3465550109).I tried calling  that number and the answering machine says "This is Al.I ain´t available.Call back another time".

ChanzaLanza
  • ChanzaLanza

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 January 2015 - 02:43 PM Edited by ChanzaLanza, 24 January 2015 - 02:50 PM.

I haven't seen it mentioned here yet, so I thought I'd also add this little interesting tidbit...

When you call a character's number, a photo of their face will appear in the "breif" tab of the start menu, under "dialogue". It should have an icon and a little selfie of the person talking on the voicemail. This is the only way to see the appearance of some of these cut characters like the Srgt., Edgar, and Al.

Also, this list seems incomplete. I found a few other numbers (e.g. Mors Mutual Insurance) that are not listed in the original post on http://gta.wikia.com/Phone_Numbers

Does anyone know if there is a legit way to discover a contact's actual number, or if this was only achieved through hacking/scanning the game files?

Also, does anyone know if there is a purpose to the Truthseeker Hotline? For example, can you call it with certain characters when Ron is taking phone calls on his radio show, and he might actually answer? I have tried this several times with Trevor with absolutely no luck. Perhaps there is a part of the show where he actually gives out the number and says "i'm opening the lines", or am I just wishful thinking?

That would have been such a cool game element, it seems they might have originally intended this, if it's not in the game already (evidenced by the existence of the truthseeker hotline number).

kubikas33
  • kubikas33

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 December 2015 - 07:19 PM

Did some body knows how to change contact name in phone book?

LSPD - Jaipa
  • LSPD - Jaipa

F*** your opinion

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 December 2015 - 04:06 AM Edited by Jaipaboy4thewin, 27 December 2015 - 04:17 AM.

Just found the number "1999-weapons" on an ammunition, just hold music though

Edit: Also, 328-555-0122 is Pegasus online
328-555-0142 is the captain? (Someone on next gen please confirm)
328-555-0153 is the mechanic online

Cotymantas
  • Cotymantas

Player Hater

• Members
  • Gabon

Posted 27 December 2015 - 11:36 PM

cool dude, thanks :)

Jet Li
  • Jet Li

JET LI is a lame nick :(

• Members

Posted 05 October 2016 - 08:07 PM

whats the assistants number?

The Alien King
  • The Alien King

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 January 2017 - 06:01 PM

Ok just wanted to Say that while I was walking around, I stumbled upon a building with a banner on it saying
"FOR LEASE CALL 555-0109" Which if you look at the list of posted numbers you will discover that it's the same number as Al (346-555-0109) Just without the (346)! You Can this (555-0109) number and it will go through, but instead of hearing a person (Such as Al) it will take the call by Answering Machine, except instead of a recorded message it sounds like it goes straight to the beep!

Darealbandicoot
  • Darealbandicoot

Strange and exotic sailor

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2017 - 05:50 PM

Well M,T and F DO have voicemails instead of busy on last gen anyways. As far as i know its just subtitles without audio. It rarely happens but trust me look somewhere in the files and i bet you will find them.

Plage
  • Plage

Self Medicated

• Members
  • Nepal

Posted 06 February 2017 - 02:46 PM Edited by Plage, 06 February 2017 - 02:46 PM.

Please allow me to draw your attention to the following thread.

http://gtaforums.com...e-numbers-list/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users