ANYONE FROM THE OLD VC:MP DAYS?

21 replies to this topic
BM92
  • BM92

Lord Zaphos

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 December 2013 - 12:25 AM

Calling all old school players!

Anyone who used to play VCMP, now playing GTAO?

I used to play it all day in 2005.. hahah

And yeah I used some hacks a couple of times. I was 13 years old lol.

I miss these days!!

Flyby29
  • Flyby29

"Settle Down Captain Happy"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 December 2013 - 12:26 AM

Samp looked cool but I don't have a pc

Mr.Faustin
  • Mr.Faustin

El Presidente.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 December 2013 - 12:31 AM

Oh yeah. Also used to play samp.

• BM92 likes this

BM92
  • BM92

Lord Zaphos

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 December 2013 - 12:33 AM

Yeah SAMP was nice but it wasn't near the fun from VCMP IMO.

Probably because Vice City was better on my PC. San Andreas was hard to run on my pc back in the old days!! lol

Shmiqq
  • Shmiqq

hello!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2013 - 12:38 AM

only played SAMP, since 08 and currently on a server since 09

I tried VCMP last year but it bugged out before starting, plus I couldn't imagine how bad it'd be with the game engine (no swimming, wall climbing etc)

GrottiCollector
  • GrottiCollector

80s Tom Cruise

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2013 - 12:39 AM

> 2005

> "Old days"

I lol'd. 

• Toke, vahnx and ooMrmojoRisin like this

Mr.Faustin
  • Mr.Faustin

El Presidente.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 December 2013 - 12:46 AM

Probably because Vice City was better on my PC. San Andreas was hard to run on my pc back in the old days!! lol

You use PSN? If so maybe I could play some GTA Online with you?

BM92
  • BM92

Lord Zaphos

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 December 2013 - 12:50 AM

> 2005

> "Old days"

I lol'd. 

Sorry mr. 1943

You use PSN? If so maybe I could play some GTA Online with you?

Yeah mate, I'll PM my PSN :) 

Gutslab
  • Gutslab

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 29 December 2013 - 12:51 AM Edited by pokemon4ever, 29 December 2013 - 12:53 AM.

Sa-mp was all I played for a few years.

I was ls-rp in '08. But it was too serious and I just wanted to DM and troll on a roleplay server (lol). So I joined ng-rp (a horrible sh*tty excuse for roleplay server but it always had 100's of people online) in '09 and played it on and off until early this year. I used sobeit a lot, it's a hack with a ton of options like god mode. The best part was the rage I would see in people after griefing them over and over. Imagine it like gta:o except everything is in text. I also used VPN a lot so I wouldn't stay banned.

BM92
  • BM92

Lord Zaphos

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 December 2013 - 01:09 AM

I was ls-rp in '08. But it was too serious and I just wanted to DM and troll on a roleplay server (lol). So I joined ng-rp (a horrible sh*tty excuse for roleplay server but it always had 100's of people online) in '09 and played it on and off until early this year. I used sobeit a lot, it's a hack with a ton of options like god mode. The best part was the rage I would see in people after griefing them over and over. Imagine it like gta:o except everything is in text. I also used VPN a lot so I wouldn't stay banned.

hmm...

did you have secret places for fellow hackers with this mod?

in VCMP I had a place to chill with other hackers, it was near the strip club if i remember correctly... I'd love to find some old cheater like me from vcmp here.

Nabuddy
  • Nabuddy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 01:22 AM

I used to play on ng-rp as well, played from '09 to '11. Was part of the Black Hand Triads hahaha. What was your name, I might recognise it :p

Gaffa
  • Gaffa

Prankster

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 December 2013 - 01:48 AM

Yep used to play San Andreas Multilayer on the Pc a few years ago.

Anyone remember the Partyserver (San Ferro Team Deathmatch)? They had 120 players on that from what I can remember.

BM92
  • BM92

Lord Zaphos

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 December 2013 - 02:11 AM

I didn't play much SAMP

VCMP was the damn thing in 2005, made a lot of friends there. One of them died some years ago. Never met him in person but that was sad.

GrottiCollector
  • GrottiCollector

80s Tom Cruise

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2013 - 02:48 AM

I played GTA back before Vespucci discovered America. Back when the Algonquin Tribe ran Grove St. 

Gutslab
  • Gutslab

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 29 December 2013 - 03:35 AM Edited by pokemon4ever, 29 December 2013 - 03:43 AM.

hmm...

did you have secret places for fellow hackers with this mod?

in VCMP I had a place to chill with other hackers, it was near the strip club if i remember correctly... I'd love to find some old cheater like me from vcmp here.

For sa-mp, not in the actual game. But I was a member on a couple of forums which discussed sobeit and other modifications. I knew a few people who were into this and I played with them many times. . 

Sobeit was the most popular hack and it was very easy to use. Then CLEO mods hit the scene. Many players used police mods, like flashing lightbars which would be synched with the server. Soon, they realized you could do "bad" things with CLEO such as health hacks and invisibility.

I quit playing sa-mp several months ago so I'm not sure what the new trend is now. And I don't have contact with most of my former pals. I think CLEO is still going strong, no idea if Sobeit was updated to the latest patch.

For vcmp, I only played it a few times. I remember using a weapon hack once and that was it. I just never got into it. So I wasn't really a vcmp player.

I used to play on ng-rp as well, played from '09 to '11. Was part of the Black Hand Triads hahaha. What was your name, I might recognise it :p

Nice! I was in the triads for a short time under Wu Ming. He was a cool guy. Then the split thing happened and he went to form another server. I had several accounts. One was a main one and the alternate accounts were used when my main was in jail or was close to being banned for 3 warnings. I'll pm you it.

Yep used to play San Andreas Multilayer on the Pc a few years ago.

Anyone remember the Partyserver (San Ferro Team Deathmatch)? They had 120 players on that from what I can remember.

Yeah, Little Whiteys party server right? It was one of the first servers I went to. I remember glitching a minigun and airbreaking across the map lmao. I haven't been in it for years though. It always seemed to be full of lag and foreigners spamming the chat.

VCMP was the damn thing in 2005, made a lot of friends there. One of them died some years ago. Never met him in person but that was sad.

Ah that sucks, sad to hear that. I've heard of several sa-mp players who have passed away but none that I really knew.

• BM92 likes this

da_KING
  • da_KING

Anger Of Beast

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2013 - 09:33 AM

Been playing VCMP since 2010, and I still do. But, unfortunately, lots of players left it. I hope that will change in future.

Shmiqq
  • Shmiqq

hello!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2013 - 07:28 PM

wow NGRP players

any of you know Shao Badman? :D

Joonas08Joonas
  • Joonas08Joonas

PlayStation 3 player, also citizen of Ludendorff

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 29 December 2013 - 09:02 PM

Used to play MT-Gaming on SAMP. Never played VC-MP, never knew such a thing existed :lol:

The community on MT was great.. too bad it was pretty much impossible to earn cash without grinding for 100 hours straight :/ So I quit.

Might go to NGRP after seeing this thread.. :D

BM92
  • BM92

Lord Zaphos

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:10 AM

Used to play MT-Gaming on SAMP. Never played VC-MP, never knew such a thing existed :lol:

The community on MT was great.. too bad it was pretty much impossible to earn cash without grinding for 100 hours straight :/ So I quit.

Might go to NGRP after seeing this thread.. :D

Hahah same as GTAO then

PooyanCyrus
  • PooyanCyrus

iFruit fanboys are idiots

• Members
  • Mars
  • Best Concept Story 2013 "Grand Theft Auto: Ultimate"

Posted 01 January 2014 - 12:23 PM

I never enjoyed VC-MP that much. A multiplayer gta needs more room. It was like having 100 players in CoD:Black Ops 2 multiplayer.
But SAMP was just nice. I love its Cops'n'Robbers servers. Especially the CrazyBob's.
UIF server is also nice.

gn1992
  • gn1992

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 January 2014 - 12:55 PM Edited by gn1992, 01 January 2014 - 12:56 PM.

I never enjoyed VC-MP that much. A multiplayer gta needs more room. It was like having 100 players in CoD:Black Ops 2 multiplayer.
But SAMP was just nice. I love its Cops'n'Robbers servers. Especially the CrazyBob's.
UIF server is also nice.

Yeah, Vice City was very small with 50 players in it..

Now we have V, huge land, with 16 players per lobby... I hope they release it for PC ASAP.

Deus Ex
  • Deus Ex

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:13 AM

Good times. I remember playing it on my bucket old computer...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users