Photo

Death From Above

19 replies to this topic
JustRob
  • JustRob

Homie

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 11:24 PM

Today I got the mission "Death From Above" from Martin Madrazo. In said mission Martin suggests I parachute into the given location. So, I started the mission, called Pegasus for my chopper, flew over to the mansion, and parachuted down. I was dead before I got anywhere close to the ground, as the guards seem a bit trigger happy.

So the retarded strategy that Martin suggests aside, what's the best way to tackle this?

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 28 December 2013 - 11:25 PM

go in with a tank or use the buzzard chopter

JustRob
  • JustRob

Homie

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 11:39 PM

Tried the tank, it doesn't fit through the small path that leads to the back of the mansion.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 28 December 2013 - 11:52 PM

Tried the tank, it doesn't fit through the small path that leads to the back of the mansion.

then just fire blasts from the tanks at the house and through that narrow drive way . btw there are two entrances anyway , use the bigger on in the front . the guns from those guys cant hurt the tank

johnwontscore
  • johnwontscore

aka Dr Ripper

• Members
  • England

Posted 29 December 2013 - 07:59 PM

Land the chopper on a nearby roof. Snipe as many as you can until the police start to be a pain. Fly off, lose the police, go back snipe some more, etc. When there's no more signs of life, go in with caution but you shouldn't have much of a problem.
  • hei3enberg likes this

K1llad0r
  • K1llad0r

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 11:14 PM

Buzzard is a good choice 👍

KevinthePRF
  • KevinthePRF

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:15 AM

Buzzard, the solution to just about every difficult mission as the missiles lock onto each individual enemy regardless if they are on foot or not.  

MNTLspazzm
  • MNTLspazzm

Son of a Gun

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:08 AM

One of my favorite missions.

The way I do it solo is come in through the east entrance of the mansion and eliminate the guards that are in the immediate vicinity (one of the rooftop guards included). After that take cover behind the SUV parked in front of you and eliminate the guards at the north entrance from there. Drop a sticky bomb on the south end of the SUV to blow it out of your way during your later escape. If your quick enough, the cops should just be arriving to your rear. Head south to the back of the mansion taking out guards and cops at your flank as necessary. Where you want to end up is the wall behind the stairway, south of the target, it's your stand off point as all remaining enemies will be to your front-left and front-right. It's also rather easy to toss a grenade into the area the target is hiding from this spot. Police Choppers like to gravitate towards your left over the pool and drop NOOSE officers so keep that in mind. Take out the target and head to his position to take the picture required. This area is good to eat candy bars and collect yourself because it has a roof. Lester can also be called from here to get rid of the cops. Now for the escape, leave east the way you came in. There should be two cars parked in front of the garages take one and detonate that sticky you dropped if you haven't yet. Floor it in all your glory and lose the cops.

TL;DR version; become Bruce Willis.

For the most part, not every player has the buzzard.

Stu'n'louGTAV
  • Stu'n'louGTAV

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:45 AM

The way I do it solo is come in through the east entrance of the mansion and eliminate the guards that are in the immediate vicinity (one of the rooftop guards included). After that take cover behind the SUV parked in front of you and eliminate the guards at the north entrance from there. Drop a sticky bomb on the south end of the SUV to blow it out of your way during your later escape. If your quick enough, the cops should just be arriving to your rear. Head south to the back of the mansion taking out guards and cops at your flank as necessary. Where you want to end up is the wall behind the stairway, south of the target, it's your stand off point as all remaining enemies will be to your front-left and front-right. It's also rather easy to toss a grenade into the area the target is hiding from this spot. Police Choppers like to gravitate towards your left over the pool and drop NOOSE officers so keep that in mind. Take out the target and head to his position to take the picture required. This area is good to eat candy bars and collect yourself because it has a roof. Lester can also be called from here to get rid of the cops. Now for the escape, leave east the way you came in. There should be two cars parked in front of the garages take one and detonate that sticky you dropped if you haven't yet. Floor it in all your glory and lose the cops.

Haha awesome i was reading this and thinking of james bond (im from UK) lol been struggling with this mission aswell nd im level 70 but just unlocked the mission nd has a buzzard and tank?!?

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:59 AM

TL;DR version; become Bruce Willis.

For the most part, not every player has the buzzard.

or you could just use a tank 

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:05 AM

yeah it does force your way thru a corner i managed to beat that with a tank by myself

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:09 AM

yeah it does force your way thru a corner i managed to beat that with a tank by myself

there is also a larger entrance on the other side if i remember correctly . 

johnwontscore
  • johnwontscore

aka Dr Ripper

• Members
  • England

Tanks and helicopters don't come with the mission, you have have to acquire them. If you don't own either, I think you can call Lester and get him to locate one for you.

Cudwieser
  • Cudwieser

In the Shadows

• Members
  • Ireland

Land the chopper on a nearby roof. Snipe as many as you can until the police start to be a pain. Fly off, lose the police, go back snipe some more, etc. When there's no more signs of life, go in with caution but you shouldn't have much of a problem.

best method here. Patience is a virtue.

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:15 AM

i used the entrance close to the garage i forced my way up to the corner from the right of the garage and it made it up

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:17 AM

i used the entrance close to the garage i forced my way up to the corner from the right of the garage and it made it up

i am gonna try the bigger entrance when i get that mission

• s1ckmad3 likes this

MNTLspazzm
  • MNTLspazzm

Son of a Gun

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:05 AM

@gtaocicat
Haha tanks make quick work but I'm a total adrenaline junkie. I also refuse to stop for the 3 seconds and put my helmet on when riding a motorcycle. Yeah, I live on the edge.

Cudwieser
  • Cudwieser

In the Shadows

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:17 AM

Long live MNTLspazzm. WOOOO...Oh sh*t! he crashed :D

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:21 AM

Long live MNTLspazzm. WOOOO...Oh sh*t! he crashed :D

lol ha

MrCamo
  • MrCamo

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 05:21 PM

Use a buzzard and the rockets will lock onto the body guards. I strafed the building several times and then my buddy jumped out and killed the target and took the pic, call Lester after the pic is taken and you're done.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users