[SA|CLEO]Dragon Ball Total Mod

2 replies to this topic
forfun10gta
  • forfun10gta

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 11:14 PM

Dragon Ball Total Mod

I'm a huge fan of DB series,following/watching Goku since i was a kid ( and so did Goku , in the first DB anime) so i decided to recreate some nice things that we can see on the anime. I always loved all those orientals legends with dragons, gods and super powers.

In this cleo, i tried to give Kakaroto a few skills, like Genki dama and those energy balls ( Small and a bigger one). Also , a possibilty to teleport to Kami lookout and with all 7 dragon balls together, make 3 wishes to Porunga(that huge dragon) and transform into SSJ 5( a custom level). It is just a preview , to a possible v1.0 but i will make some changes on the code, like making the peds around put theirs hands up and help goku, giving energies to help with Genkidama, make custom animations to have a Kamehameha and more.Add the new super sayajin god level ( like you can watch in the new dragon Ball Movie,called Battle of the gods).

I have edited those effects from Overdose effects pack, to get those fxs similar to those from the anime, but i still need to make/edit them more, to get powers like Kaioken and etc.

• Ss4gogeta0, Meheraj7 and deniz5224 like this

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Huelga birds in the air and we're chargin with spears

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:46 AM

Nice Diego

• deniz5224 likes this

deniz5224
  • deniz5224

Player Hater