Photo

cant reload game!

1 reply to this topic
Bsnype
  • Bsnype

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 10:43 PM

Every time I try to reload a game when I'm playing it freezes and it wont load. every time i want to reload from a previous save i literally have to turn the game off and turn it back on again and its kinda dumb and annoying. is there any way i can fix this problem??? thx in advance

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

"Does the Pope sh*t in the Woods?"

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 29 December 2013 - 12:20 AM Edited by fnxrak, 29 December 2013 - 12:26 AM.

A couple of workarounds but no fix.

1. Disable the internet acess to the game. Do this by either disable the console access to the internet, unpluging the cable or simply just signout of PSN. This will affect some option as you can't for example save pictures with the phone camera or use BAWSAQ.

2. Delete the updates for the game. It will also disable your acess to the internet as the normal version will automatically sign you out of PSN when launching the game so it basically has the same effect. (Note that deleting the update will also delete any form of special download content ex.: Blimp (you should be able to recover this using the PSstore on the download tabs).

3. Wait for R* to be humble enough and fix this problem quickly or instead hope for the problem to go away on january 5th, you might as well also start believing in Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users