Posted 28 December 2013 - 10:23 PM

http://support.rocks...-help-me-please

Nemesis2252
  • Nemesis2252

Arch Enemy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 December 2013 - 10:27 PM

well, sh*t. with all the money ive been gifted, ive been throwing money around left and right customizing every car i find to the max and then abandoning it, not to mention purchasing damn near everything from pegasus.... does this mean im going to go back to $0? possibily even negative?

• SCS_Skreamies and RisingAlone like this

Muse182
  • Muse182

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 December 2013 - 10:36 PM

well, sh*t. with all the money ive been gifted, ive been throwing money around left and right customizing every car i find to the max and then abandoning it, not to mention purchasing damn near everything from pegasus.... does this mean im going to go back to $0? possibily even negative?

Ha, I've been gifted large sums three times now. I just bought all the boats, heli's, planes and the tank. Ended up spending about 25 million. They can take it all back if they wish, I just got them for the sake of it. I won't ever end up using over half of it.

I also destroyed every car in my garage just to buy them back to get them in an order I like.

• RogueStatus and TimelyMeerkat like this

Ataricade
  • Ataricade

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 10:36 PM Edited by Ataricade, 28 December 2013 - 10:37 PM.

Read the responses on there. It appears to me it wasn't the gifted money but was RP and money exploits. I do think your money will be deleted but that's it. If you haven't actually cheated

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 December 2013 - 10:39 PM

Good thing I went on a shopping spree last night. I bought every piece of clothing and every gun is fully customized and loaded with full ammo. My cars are almost upgraded to the level I want them to be.

• StormerBoy and SlammedSultanRS like this

SteveNYC
  • SteveNYC

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 28 December 2013 - 10:42 PM Edited by SteveNYC81, 28 December 2013 - 10:47 PM.

That kid spent more than half of almost 150 billion, he probably got banned because of the mass amounts of others he shared money to.

Juanfartez
  • Juanfartez

Goofball

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 28 December 2013 - 10:42 PM Edited by Juanfartez, 28 December 2013 - 10:43 PM.

Banned in gta 5 online

My cousin came over to my house for a week and 3 of those days I went to my other friends house to spend time with him.My cousin decided to be greedy and do a mod for gta 5 to rank up and get money, I had no intention of him or me doing this but when I got back from my friends he told me that he had got me banned from gta 5 online and this is the only game I play! He also never told me he was doing this and I trusted him that he wouldn't doing anything wrong! I'm very sorry for the amount of trouble my cousin has caused but @rockstargames will you please let me play my favorite game! And I will not mod again! Also at the time I was rank 118 and had 30 million dollars! I was also wondering how long I would be banned if I'm not able to get unbanned and get my money and rank back how long my account would be banned please Rockstargames!

http://support.rocks...in-gta-5-online

SteveNYC
  • SteveNYC

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 28 December 2013 - 10:45 PM

The level 420 with 19 days game time doesn't help him either. Legit caps off at around Level 300 that's if you have a 1000 plus races under your belt with 20 plus days game time.

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 10:46 PM

I also destroyed every car in my garage just to buy them back to get them in an order I like.

This is a brilliant idea! Going to do this now.

JustRob
  • JustRob

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 10:46 PM

It's been known for a while now that modifying your DNS to exploit GTA Online will get you banned. If you thought you wouldn't, you're an idiot.

• DannyMan likes this

GrottiCollector
  • GrottiCollector

80s Tom Cruise

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 December 2013 - 10:48 PM

What an idiot. 

> Shares $1.5b

> Why am I banned? I didn't do anything wrong! This must be a mistake!

• Khaos89 and RisingAlone like this

Reedseed12345
  • Reedseed12345

resovior mugs

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 10:49 PM

It's about to go down.......
  • Magick likes this

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 December 2013 - 10:51 PM

i was banned from gta online on an account i had no intentions of playing legit on so it meant nothing to me besides signing into another user and being back at it in less than 5 minutes lol

• DevsNzL and wonderboyjohnny like this

The Spook
  • The Spook

Driver - Assassin

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 December 2013 - 10:51 PM

Good. I never asked for 51 mil, I earned everything I have the hard way before all that money was dropped on me. It's cool to be rich, but all that cash at once takes the purpose out of the game, nothing to work for anymore.

I didn't mind the tanks, I didn't mind the money really, but what they seriously need to get rid of are those lame god moders.

• Magick likes this

Canucks555
  • Canucks555

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 10:52 PM

Shared money stat in SC means nothing as mine is at 205 million and I didn't share once with anyone. It counts as received as well  (Unless the hackers hacked that tpo)

DevsNzL
  • DevsNzL

I'm Watching You

• Members
  • New-Zealand
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA Online]

Posted 28 December 2013 - 10:53 PM

lol boy you's all going to be disappointed  when, another glitch is found to give out money and stuff.  But in saying that, yes can't wait til they fix the damn dns server crap.

DannyMan
  • DannyMan

Playa

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 10:53 PM Edited by DannyMan, 28 December 2013 - 10:55 PM.

It's been known for a while now that modifying your DNS to exploit GTA Online will get you banned. If you thought you wouldn't, you're an idiot.

I said that in a early. You are a f*cking retard if you think youre getting away with hacking a fresh game and thinking they wont ban you its like me trying billion $ w.o.w.

Reedseed12345
  • Reedseed12345

resovior mugs

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 10:54 PM

Inb4 this post gets 450+ replies
  • DannyMan likes this

Ataricade
  • Ataricade

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 10:55 PM

Banned in gta 5 online

My cousin came over to my house for a week and 3 of those days I went to my other friends house to spend time with him.My cousin decided to be greedy and do a mod for gta 5 to rank up and get money, I had no intention of him or me doing this but when I got back from my friends he told me that he had got me banned from gta 5 online and this is the only game I play! He also never told me he was doing this and I trusted him that he wouldn't doing anything wrong! I'm very sorry for the amount of trouble my cousin has caused but @rockstargames will you please let me play my favorite game! And I will not mod again! Also at the time I was rank 118 and had 30 million dollars! I was also wondering how long I would be banned if I'm not able to get unbanned and get my money and rank back how long my account would be banned please Rockstargames!

That's as bad as "my dog ate my homework"
  • tom_p1980, GroundZero, jv95_ and 5 others like this

vahnx
  • vahnx

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 10:55 PM

Banned in gta 5 online

"my cousin" "my brother" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• tom_p1980, Khaos89 and ChrilLe like this

SlammedSultanRS
  • SlammedSultanRS

Stoned beyond belief! connecticut FTW

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 December 2013 - 10:56 PM

Good thing I went on a shopping spree last night. I bought every piece of clothing and every gun is fully customized and loaded with full ammo. My cars are almost upgraded to the level I want them to be.

did the same lol its almost like preparing for zombies

• 2281, SJH1991, RisingAlone and 1 other like this

SteveNYC
  • SteveNYC

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 28 December 2013 - 10:56 PM

@ GrottiCollector

The shared stat of 1.5 billion on the graph is what was gifted to him. The only way you would see what he shared to others, would be to click on stats, scroll down to cash " Given to others ". I'm sure he  gifted way more than a billion to others with 82 billion being spent.

DevsNzL
  • DevsNzL

I'm Watching You

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 28 December 2013 - 10:57 PM

this ban thing not bad for ps3 users, but I believe xbox 360 it stuffs them up big time.

Canucks555
  • Canucks555

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 10:58 PM

Ya he didn't mod but promises he will never mod again. The Sputt-Burp is strong indeed..I sense tears.

DevsNzL
  • DevsNzL

I'm Watching You

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 28 December 2013 - 11:00 PM

Ya he didn't mod but promises he will never mod again. The Sputt-Burp is strong indeed..I sense tears.

Should of been original they might of unbanned him, man just say you were playing and accidentally went to your internet settings and accidentally changed the dns to a modded server. 

SteveNYC
  • SteveNYC

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 28 December 2013 - 11:00 PM

Those "epeens" are going to go flaccid real quick in the coming days.

• blakeney, Khaos89 and RisingAlone like this

DevsNzL
  • DevsNzL

I'm Watching You

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 28 December 2013 - 11:02 PM

Those "epeens" are going to go flaccid real quick in the coming days.

and then come right back up when a new way is found.

SteveNYC
  • SteveNYC

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 28 December 2013 - 11:06 PM

your probably right, there wont be a solid fix for at least months. R* needs outside help to better secure their software and servers, bc the people doing the job now are doing a well below par job for the money their being paid.

• PandaLambpaws likes this

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 December 2013 - 11:07 PM

In Rockstar fashion they will ban all of these guys and leave the exploit open, or someone will find a workaround in less than a day and we will be back at square one. 

• PandaLambpaws likes this

DevsNzL
  • DevsNzL

I'm Watching You

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 28 December 2013 - 11:11 PM

In Rockstar fashion they will ban all of these guys and leave the exploit open, or someone will find a workaround in less than a day and we will be back at square one. 

Got a feeling it won't stop the modded ps3, it will stop the dns servers etc.  If you going to be banned ya be banned not gonna take a patch to do that. Still wonder if they could get sony to actually console ban you?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users