Photo

R* Support; "it's over"

232 replies to this topic
PromKing
  • PromKing

Rat

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 December 2013 - 08:39 PM Edited by PromKing, 28 December 2013 - 09:31 PM.

Saturday December 28, 2013

Rockstar Support site;

"In regards to reports of hacking and cheating in Grand Theft Auto Online, we are working on a fix that will remove any GTA$ gained through these blatant exploits, as well as prevent this from happening in the future. We'll also be taking appropriate measures very soon to punish anyone that we've discovered manipulating GTA Online in this manner (as we've stated previously, players who have received large sums of GTA$ but not engaged in any game manipulating through exploits can rest assured knowing they have nothing to fear).

If you have been gifted a large sum of money or collected a large bounty and would like to have the money removed from your account immediately, you can submit a request to us to have your balance properly adjusted. Otherwise, the money you've been gifted will be removed once our upcoming fix is in place."

... so much for the "its so widespread they will just give everyone glitching servers a pass" theory... be nice to have the game back

mneilan
  • mneilan

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 08:47 PM

THIS WILL MEAN NOBODY WILL PLAY THE GAME AGAIN AND THE GAME WILL GET WORSE AND WORSE UNTIL NOBODY PLAYS IT AND ROCKSTAR WILL NOT MAKE ANY MONEY BUT THEY WILL BE LOSING MONEY SO IF THEY WANT TO FIX IT THEY SHOULD JUST LEAVE IT AND TRY MAKING THE GAME MORE FUN LIKE ADDING MORE THINGS TO BUY AND BEING ABLE TO OWN MORE THAN ONE APARTMENT AND THEY SHOULD ADD THE HEISTS 

• Based God Cali likes this

sizzla36
  • sizzla36

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 08:47 PM

Well I for one don't want the money I was gifted. It takes the fun out of it IMO.
  • GroundZero, GTA Banjo, Eks and 6 others like this

mneilan
  • mneilan

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 08:49 PM

IT DOES NOT IT MAKES IT MORE FUN AS YOU GET TO MESS ABOUT MORE AND JUST DRIVE AROUND AND TAKE IN THE SCENERY INSTEAD OF JUST DOING BORING MISSIONS THAT IT WILL TAKE MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS TO MAKE LIKE 1 MILLION 

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 December 2013 - 08:51 PM

Time to clean up all that dirty money and mod and sell cars. And stock up another garage w modded cars to sell after all this sh*t goes down. ;)
  • OMGitsThaheehee likes this

sizzla36
  • sizzla36

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 08:56 PM

@mneilan Bro I don't mind grinding for my cake dude, it's boring having all the money in the world, what's the point of the gm if not to earn money.
  • GroundZero, Ss4gogeta0, ten-a-penny and 1 other like this

julionib
  • julionib

Coder

• Feroci
  • Brazil

Posted 28 December 2013 - 09:05 PM

lol

that will be fun.

and about this screaming boy:

THIS WILL MEAN NOBODY WILL PLAY THE GAME AGAIN AND THE GAME WILL GET WORSE AND WORSE UNTIL NOBODY PLAYS IT AND ROCKSTAR WILL NOT MAKE ANY MONEY BUT THEY WILL BE LOSING MONEY SO IF THEY WANT TO FIX IT THEY SHOULD JUST LEAVE IT AND TRY MAKING THE GAME MORE FUN LIKE ADDING MORE THINGS TO BUY AND BEING ABLE TO OWN MORE THAN ONE APARTMENT AND THEY SHOULD ADD THE HEISTS 

you are wrong, game sold millions before Online mode, that must means something. Real players wont leave the game just because there is no more free money

• GroundZero, mixjah, ten-a-penny and 4 others like this

PromKing
  • PromKing

Rat

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 December 2013 - 09:29 PM

AND THEY SHOULD ADD THE HEISTS 

shouting kid is going to be pretty upset when the heists are released and he's still stuck in the cheater pools

• GroundZero, GTA Banjo, EyeMacHunt and 3 others like this

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 28 December 2013 - 09:36 PM

what  if you spent some of the money gifted to you?   either way i am glad they are working on a fix

BlazedWithPower
  • BlazedWithPower

Psychedelic Warrior

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 10:05 PM

No one likes caps lock.

I just want to see the god modders gone. Preferably IP banned from every using XBox live again but I know that wont happen. The money doesn't bother me at all as I already have everything. All I need is a few dollars for ammo. And since I earn more then I spend on ammo I already have enough money for the foreseeable future.

• PkUnzipper, WBaker and BurningChrome like this

NukedPratorian
  • NukedPratorian

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 December 2013 - 10:47 PM

lol

that will be fun.

and about this screaming boy:

you are wrong, game sold millions before Online mode, that must means something. Real players wont leave the game just because there is no more free money

And those who only play because they can hack or do things they shouldn't need to leave anyway.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 28 December 2013 - 11:28 PM

No one likes caps lock.

I just want to see the god modders gone. Preferably IP banned from every using XBox live again but I know that wont happen. The money doesn't bother me at all as I already have everything. All I need is a few dollars for ammo. And since I earn more then I spend on ammo I already have enough money for the foreseeable future.

agreed , the god modders are the ones truly messing up the game . i dont care about the cash givers 

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 December 2013 - 11:30 PM

Yeah it's fun being a billionaire! 😜😜
  • lokdogiv and topkek like this

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 28 December 2013 - 11:51 PM

Yeah it's fun being a billionaire!

lol  yeah it is

• EyeHeartGuts likes this

theroc23
  • theroc23

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 12:17 AM

I really hope that find a way to SEPARATE AND ELIMINATE ONLY THE MODDED/GIFTED CASH without also erasing the legit money that we had in our accounts...if not there will be a sh*tstorm.

TCB-00
  • TCB-00

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 12:22 AM

So if you were gifted money and then bought cars, would the cars go away??? Because i sold/replaced many of my cars that were upgraded with new cars just because i could...

• EyeHeartGuts likes this

Spyrothedragon9972
  • Spyrothedragon9972

Peon

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 12:30 AM

I loved this game.  The online was so much fun, but I've done everything there is to do and the heists are nowhere in sight.  I've lost all desire to play this game anymore.  I wish I never spent $100 on cash cards, only to receive 350mil.  I bought everything in the game, I've nearly every car.  I'm finished with this game, and if they wipe my account and my garages, even though I bought most of those cars with that cash card money, then I'll probably sell my GTA 5 disc.  10 days of playing time was more than worth it.

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

john wayne woz a nazi

• Members
  • England

Posted 29 December 2013 - 01:05 AM

I'm impatient and expect developers to perform feats of magic while the community does its best to f*ck things up

• Toke likes this

PromKing
  • PromKing

Rat

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 29 December 2013 - 01:17 AM

then I'll probably sell my GTA 5 disc

good

SAVILLAIN
  • SAVILLAIN

ha ha ha

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2013 - 01:39 AM

goodbye losers

BurningChrome
  • BurningChrome

RAMPAGE KING!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2013 - 01:49 AM

So if you were gifted money and then bought cars, would the cars go away??? Because i sold/replaced many of my cars that were upgraded with new cars just because i could...

Hopefully.

You didn't earn 'em, you don't deserve 'em!

tomuk3
  • tomuk3

cake

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2013 - 02:10 AM

I really hope this 'fix' releases soon, it's got out of hand...

Legit Spam
  • Legit Spam

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 02:13 AM

I'm ready to have the GTA Online I enjoyed playing back, that is for sure & hopefully they'll open up the creator to survivals & short missions soon!!!!

• x_-_Robski_-_x likes this

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 29 December 2013 - 02:56 AM

well if they remove cars you bought with the money then i stand to lose only my z type and a boat 

SinisterPredator
  • SinisterPredator

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 03:15 AM

all stuffs will be lost and roll back x.x

TallCanTransplnt
  • TallCanTransplnt

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 December 2013 - 03:21 AM

if we got money gifted i understand and know it will go away...but will our cars and property? 

artisntrealz
  • artisntrealz

Ride on, right on

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2013 - 03:43 AM

I call BS. Fear mongering. Obviously they'll put an end to the hacking and modding but i call total BS on removing all our money. They'll probably drop it down to a more realistic amount but i doubt they'll toss us back down to absolute 0$.

If so my character will probably hang himself with a belt in his closet and i'll have to start a new one :(

the_samich
  • the_samich

Thug

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 03:45 AM

Owell. Easy come come, easy go. I'll just make sure to have as much fun as I can will my monies.

artisntrealz
  • artisntrealz

Ride on, right on

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2013 - 03:54 AM

I wonder if stealing cars, modding them and selling them at LSC would be a good way to launder this cash?
  • Foppezão and TallCanTransplnt like this

hornedturtle
  • hornedturtle

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2013 - 04:06 AM

I wonder if stealing cars, modding them and selling them at LSC would be a good way to launder this cash?

not a very efficient way of doing it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users