Photo

Computer's too overpowered!

18 replies to this topic
YourAMiz1900
  • YourAMiz1900

Dafuq do all of you want!? O.o

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 08:31 PM

Anyone else think so? I know they are computers, yes. But sometimes they are so unbelievably good at shooting a handgun and killing me from a mile away. Or the fact that on some missions, there are armies upon armies of back up for the lost or the ballers gang lol

The one other thing I absolutely hate, is when I'm miles away sniping out dudes and they can somehow see and shoot me perfectly.

710_Holidayz
  • 710_Holidayz

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 04:41 AM

Hell yeah, when you do a mission on hard and Merryweather troops are the enemies they are incredibly strong. I shoot them like 12 times in the head and they still wont die...

YourAMiz1900
  • YourAMiz1900

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 03:22 PM

Hell yeah, when you do a mission on hard and Merryweather troops are the enemies they are incredibly strong. I shoot them like 12 times in the head and they still wont die...

I've done those missions on all difficulties and they are still the same. Even the damn Heavy Sniper takes 2 hits to the head in some cases

Legit Spam
  • Legit Spam

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 03:29 PM

It's GTA, it's always been a tough game...Get over it or move on! I play all missions on hard for the RP/money.....

• Treeburner67 likes this

DJ Kornphlake
  • DJ Kornphlake

Hustler

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:23 PM

What I find annoying is how accurate they are from vehicles. Swerving doesn't seem to affect their aim at all.

YourAMiz1900
  • YourAMiz1900

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 06:04 PM Edited by YourAMiz1900, 29 December 2013 - 06:04 PM.

What I find annoying is how accurate they are from vehicles. Swerving doesn't seem to affect their aim at all.

Exactly my point. This one time, I had an enemy car spawn in front of me. I was going so fast that I ended up flipping him over onto his roof. Started to drive off and was about a mile away when he somehow killed me, while still upside down lol that's a bummer right there

TheMundaneLord
  • TheMundaneLord

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 11:36 AM

As long as you're in the gun's range they will land 90% of their shots.

charleyefc
  • charleyefc

Snitch

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 11:50 AM

You must just be sh*t at the game.

PaulDPearl
  • PaulDPearl

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 05:43 PM Edited by PaulDPearl, 08 January 2014 - 05:50 PM.

It's GTA, it's always been a tough game...Get over it or move on! I play all missions on hard for the RP/money.....

LOL whut?

OP is correct.. AI in this game is dumb as ever but they can now blindly shoot around corners and nail headshot after headshot... it's stupid. It's not usually hard to beat the AI but you can't get lazy and run into a middle of a group.

Just last night on one of the missions I was in a helicopter and as I would pass over the enemy spawning to chase me down (cause you're supposed to be driving) I'd be 100s of feet in the air and they would still get hits in on me.. I even almost died.. it's just dumb. Dumber still that they're sniping me out of my helicopter with pistols...

But yeah.. GTA has NEVER been anywhere NEAR a challenging game (Every version has had auto-aim..... ). There's almost zero puzzle solving skills required - the game walks you from A to B to C, etc... This is why the Mt Chiliad Mystery has me cracking up... as if R* could be creative enough to hide something like a jet-pack using clues.. give me a break! lol!

Rwande
  • Rwande

psychopath

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 January 2014 - 11:47 PM Edited by Rwande, 08 January 2014 - 11:48 PM.

Pal you need to improve your skills. Massively. I do missions only on hard and yes, you got to be in cover and you got be watching your ass not running out into the open air believing you're a rambo. The first fatal problem most of the people does. Weakness is not an option.

This happens only on teaser trailer mission. No doubt their damage threshold been set to extreme.

WallaWalla
  • WallaWalla

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 06:10 PM

The AI needs ridiculous accurate to make up for their stupidity.  Yeah, it's dumb to be killed by a guy drive-bying you with a pistol while you're going 80mph and they're going 60 mph, but oh well.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 09 January 2014 - 06:15 PM

The AI needs ridiculous accurate to make up for their stupidity.  Yeah, it's dumb to be killed by a guy drive-bying you with a pistol while you're going 80mph and they're going 60 mph, but oh well.

speaking OF stupid AI  , the one mission where you gotta steal documents from the top of the building being constructed  for lester  , if you start heading down to the lower part of the roof without killing any of the guys inside the building , they start killing eachother for no reason . its funny as hell lol

FR_Player-One
  • FR_Player-One

Pew Pew Pew - - -

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 08:40 PM

Exactly my point. This one time, I had an enemy car spawn in front of me. I was going so fast that I ended up flipping him over onto his roof. Started to drive off and was about a mile away when he somehow killed me, while still upside down lol that's a bummer right there

Once I parachuted over the area, I was still pretty high and moving fast, I got killed (headshot) by an AI guy on the ground shooting from a moving car, with a pistol.

I was like -_- are you fking kidding me ?

BTW they can shoot through walls too...  through cars and tinted glasses.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 09 January 2014 - 08:54 PM

Once I parachuted over the area, I was still pretty high and moving fast, I got killed (headshot) by an AI guy on the ground shooting from a moving car, with a pistol.

I was like -_- are you fking kidding me ?

BTW they can shoot through walls too...  through cars and tinted glasses.

What a amazes me is a tanker full of flammable fluid doesnt blow up from the many shots that hit it from the AI but at the same time a RV cant stop one shot from behind

EddieSmithson
  • EddieSmithson

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 January 2014 - 06:10 PM

speaking OF stupid AI  , the one mission where you gotta steal documents from the top of the building being constructed  for lester  , if you start heading down to the lower part of the roof without killing any of the guys inside the building , they start killing eachother for no reason . its funny as hell lol

I always assumed it was supposed to be a "deal gone bad" kinda situation.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 10 January 2014 - 07:06 PM

I always assumed it was supposed to be a "deal gone bad" kinda situation.

i dont know what is but i still find it funny as hell

cjdavies
  • cjdavies

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 10 January 2014 - 08:06 PM

I know what you mean, I think I'm far away to snipe away and somehow they can shoot me, but when I switch to assult rifle I'm toofar away!

PaulDPearl
  • PaulDPearl

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 10 January 2014 - 08:18 PM

I know what you mean, I think I'm far away to snipe away and somehow they can shoot me, but when I switch to assult rifle I'm toofar away!

THIS...

Also what's the point of a suppressed sniper rifle if as soon as you start aiming at the AI they somehow see you and begin moving towards you - shooting impossible shots through rocks and tress... grr..

MajellanLand
  • MajellanLand

Stayin' Alive

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 09:38 AM

What they should've done was add a real person element to the npc's. In reality the best shooters should be the military followed by merryweather and the cops, etc. and R* could've put in they're own game testers shooting type dna and changed the algorithms to make the thug the worst shooters and followed up the list by making the army the best just one way of evening the playing field. Jellan

• YourAMiz1900 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users