Quantcast

» «
Photo

How does one justify showering at night?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
207 replies to this topic
Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• Members
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:24 AM

If you got new sheets, make sure you wash them before using them (clothes too).

It sounds as though you are forcing everyone to do what you are doing. We are all different and have different habits. You are calling others filthy as though you've installed a spy camera in their house.

Please show me where I called someone filthy? I'm just giving friendly advice.

I make my bed immediately when I get up. Leaving an unmade bed all day is totally unacceptable and you should face shaming and judgment if you do this.

Really?

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:26 AM

It sounds as though you are forcing everyone to do what you are doing. We are all different and have different habits. You are calling others filthy as though you've installed a spy camera in their house.

I make my bed immediately when I get up. Leaving an unmade bed all day is totally unacceptable and you should face shaming and judgment if you do this.

Really?

I'm not seeing where I called anyone filthy or tried to force anyone to do anything? I just gave an opinion.

Panz
  • Panz

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Best Returning Member 2013
    Best Member in a Group 2013
    Hottest Member 2014

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:28 AM

Oh also, re-wearing jeans for 2 days is totally acceptable, you know us hard working women and all. Save the rainforest/water and the Earth...

No way!! That is really grimy!  It doesn't really save any water if you do 1 wash a week anyway.

I've mastered doing wash every two weeks. :p Out at school, loads of laundry are ridiculously expensive, and they really jip you with the tiny washers.  Like Rebel said, I think I've taken so many environmental science classes that I'd feel terrible washing things that really didn't need to be washed. I don't want to sound like some save-the-planet hippie, but it really can be a waste if everyone does it. 

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

• Members
  • India

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:29 AM

You're dodging the question now. Anyone who read the sentence would know that you were indirectly mentioning both those things. (Filthy and forcing everyone to do something).

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:30 AM

You're dodging the question now. Anyone who read the sentence would know that you were indirectly mentioning both those things. (Filthy and forcing everyone to do something).

Did you ask me a question?

I'm still not seeing where I called anyone filthy, as you stated, or where I tried to force anyone to do anything.

Please show me

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

• Members
  • India

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:32 AM Edited by AceKingston, 30 December 2013 - 02:32 AM.

You are clearly dodging my question now. And my question was 'Why did post such a thing?'. You've said the same thing for the last 3 posts and I've already shown enough evidence to state otherwise, since it's your opinion you have every right to defend it. If not then your opinion is invalid.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:32 AM Edited by theadmiral, 30 December 2013 - 02:35 AM.

You are now clearly dodging my question now. And my question was 'Why did post such a thing?'. You've said the same thing for the last 3 posts and I've already shown enough evidence to state otherwise, since it's your opinion you have every right to defend it. If not then your opinion is invalid.

Where did you ask that question? I'm reading back and I cant see where you asked it in any of your posts. Please show me that?

Also please show me where I called someone filthy and tried to force someone to do something?

It sounds as though you are forcing everyone to do what you are doing admiral. We are all different and have different habits. You are calling others filthy as though you've installed a spy camera in their house.

E: Quoted the wrong post.

Really?

You are clearly dodging my question now. And my question was 'Why did post such a thing?'. You've said the same thing for the last 3 posts and I've already shown enough evidence to state otherwise, since it's your opinion you have every right to defend it. If not then your opinion is invalid.

Nope, no question there. What are you on about?

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

• Members
  • India

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:34 AM

Why on earth are you dodging my question? I clearly asked you a question here:

Really?

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:36 AM

I'm not seeing where you asked me "Why did you post such a thing?"  ?? Please show me?

Also please show me where I called someone filthy or tried to force someone to do something?

Or should we just admit you are making things up and move on from your attempt to start a fight?

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

• Members
  • India

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:40 AM

Just because I didn't state it directly to you does not mean I did not post it. Anyone who has read our argument will now know that there was a question and you are dodging it. And now you are bringing up the fact that I am going to insult you which proves that you dodge questions to force insults on-to you and let the the other guy get a warning. Just like you did to Audiophile.

Answer my question or I'll call a mod in here.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:41 AM Edited by theadmiral, 30 December 2013 - 02:41 AM.

Just because I didn't state it directly to you does not mean I did not post it. Anyone who has read our argument will now know that there was a question and you are dodging it. And now you are bringing up the fact that I am going to insult you which proves that you dodge questions to force insults on-to you and let the the other guy get a warning. Just like you did to Audiophile.

Answer my question or I'll call a mod in here.

Answer what question? Call a mod for what?

You came in here and made three lies:

1) I called someone filthy

2) I am trying to force people to do something

3) That you asked me "Why did I post such a thing" and I dodged it

None of these ever happened.

If they did, feel free to quote them and substantiate your outlandish claims. Feel free to call a mod. You are trying to pick a fight and I am responding with pure facts.

Again, please back up your outlandish claims with a quote or apologize for making things up.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

• Members
  • India

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:42 AM Edited by AceKingston, 30 December 2013 - 02:42 AM.

Alright then I'lll call the mod as you continue to dodge my question when I stated evidence. Let's end the argument here.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:43 AM Edited by theadmiral, 30 December 2013 - 02:43 AM.

Alright then I'lll call the mod as you continue to dodge my question when I stated evidence. Let's end the argument here.

Call a mod because I didn't answer a question you never asked? I don't even know what is going on here, but i'm assuming that since you can't quote where any of that stuff happened that you are admitting you made it up.

Should be easy to quote it if it happened.

Nipperkins
  • Nipperkins

Grill

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • San-Marino

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:43 AM Edited by Nipperkins, 30 December 2013 - 02:46 AM.

You're still arguing with people in this topic, Admiral? sh*t, I thought I was obstinate and hardheaded. You just don't know when to give up. 

Edit: lol, "I'm going to call a mod in here". Jesus Christ, this thread just gets better and better. 

• theadmiral and EphemeralStar like this

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

• Members
  • India

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:44 AM Edited by AceKingston, 30 December 2013 - 02:57 AM.

You're still arguing with people in this topic, Admiral? sh*t, I thought I was obstinate and hardheaded. You just don't know when to give up. 

She isn't even arguing. As a matter of fact she dodges the questions posed at him to force people to insult her. Audiophile got a warning through the same after politely asking her to back up her statement and she didn't.

• Audiophile likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:44 AM Edited by theadmiral, 30 December 2013 - 02:45 AM.

All I did was ask for a quote that substantiates untrue statements that were made. :) I don't know why Ace cant provide quotes that back up his statements.

Nipperkins
  • Nipperkins

Grill

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • San-Marino

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:55 AM

Why do people keep on referring to theadmiral using male pronouns? Is she a girl? Is she trans? I'm lost here. 

• theadmiral likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:55 AM

Why do people keep on referring to theadmiral using male pronouns? Is she a girl? Is she trans? I'm lost here. 

It is a backhanded attempt to insult me, nothing more. AceKingston is well aware of my gender.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

• Members
  • India

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:00 AM

It is a backhanded attempt to insult me, nothing more. AceKingston is well aware of my gender.

It was a typo. And there's nothing so insulting about a typo.

Now to break up the evidence:

'I make my bed when I get up'

Shows that you do it.

'Leaving an unmade bed all day is totally unacceptable'

Proves that you are forcing others to do it.

'And you should face shaming and judgement if you do this'

Indirectly mentioning that anyone who did not do this is 'filthy'. 

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:01 AM Edited by theadmiral, 30 December 2013 - 03:01 AM.

It was a typo. And there's nothing so insulting about a typo.

Now to break up the evidence:

'I make my bed when I get up'

Shows that you do it.

'Leaving an unmade bed all day is totally unacceptable'

Proves that you are forcing others to do it.

'And you should face shaming and judgement if you do this'

Indirectly mentioning that anyone who did not do this is 'filthy'. 

I'm still not seeing where I called anyone filthy or attempted to force anyone to do anything, or where you asked me "Why did I post such a thing". You are really clutching at straws here. This should probably be locked, it is turning in to nothing but you attempting to pick a fight.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:02 AM

Oh ffs.. take it to PM guys.. and lady.
  • Sting4S likes this

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

• Members
  • India

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:02 AM Edited by AceKingston, 30 December 2013 - 03:03 AM.

I'm done with you too. You dodge questions to force insults on you so that others can get warnings which is the very reason you do not use swear words. If you can't defend your opinion then your opinion is completely invalid.

I have politely asked you the same thing for nearly 1 page and yet you continue your old pompous attitude.

• Audiophile likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:04 AM

I'm done with you too. You dodge questions to force insults on you so that others can get warnings which is the very reason you do not use swear words. If you can't defend your opinion then your opinion is completely invalid.

1) You never asked a question

2) I've never forced anyone to insult me

3) I do not swear because it is a personal creed

4) I was never asked by you to defend anything.

Mods, please lock this shambles to prevent this from going downhill any further :)

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

• Members
  • India

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:19 AM

I was quite clearly asking you a question and I was polite too. 

EphemeralStar
  • EphemeralStar

おっぱい

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:30 AM

^Oh my God. Just drop it. 

Nipperkins
  • Nipperkins

Grill

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • San-Marino

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:39 AM

Don't listen to her! This is my entertainment for the next hour!

EphemeralStar
  • EphemeralStar

おっぱい

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:41 AM

No! You bum! Don't listen to him! (assuming you're a guy) 

Ryan
  • Ryan

Ginga Ninja

• Canada
  • Best Forum Ledby 2011
    Best Forum Ledby 2010
    GTANet Contribution Award
    GTANet Helpfulness Award

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:46 AM

This is why we can't have nice things.

• Harley, SonOfLiberty, F4L? and 3 others like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic