Quantcast

» «
Photo

How does one justify showering at night?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
207 replies to this topic
ShootPeopleNotDope
  • ShootPeopleNotDope

long live anarchy

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 December 2013 - 07:25 PM

• El_Diablo likes this

Mr Scratch
  • Mr Scratch

Hungry like the wolf

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 December 2013 - 07:31 PM

Neither do I, just enjoying the show.

tumblr_static_f*cking-fanta.gif

Bingle
  • Bingle

chuggle ape

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 December 2013 - 08:11 PM

I shower at night it's not dirty. Sure, dead skin cells fall off but they are all freshly washed anyway. I have hypo allergenic covers so there arent many dust mites around. It's usually too cold in my apartment for me to sweat while i'm in bed.

Lucchese
  • Lucchese

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 28 December 2013 - 08:21 PM

You telling me you stinky f*ckers don't shower twice a day? The f*ck is this...France?

Especially women.......It's not in and out for them.

You're of those unfortunate soles too huh? And then they complain we don't return the favour enough. Women, eh.

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 08:26 PM Edited by deepthroatgta6, 28 December 2013 - 08:26 PM.

Cold shower at night to relax. Hot shower in morning to begin the day.
  • theadmiral likes this

Lucchese
  • Lucchese

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 28 December 2013 - 08:29 PM

Cold shower at night to relax. Hot shower in morning to begin the day.

Funnily enough, I'm the opposite. I tend to find a cold shower wakens me up better. But then I live in Scotland, so perhaps it's just a warm-up before I head out.

• theadmiral likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 28 December 2013 - 08:30 PM

I knew I was not the only person on the forum that values spending the day as clean as possible.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 December 2013 - 08:31 PM

I have to agree with OP and I can't understand too people who don't shower after waking up (just look at their hair, ew...); I feel so uncomfortable and filthy if I don't shower in the morning after waking up...

• theadmiral likes this

Lucchese
  • Lucchese

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 28 December 2013 - 08:37 PM

I knew I was not the only person on the forum that values spending the day as clean as possible.

Reminds me of the advice my AA sponsor regularly gives me.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 28 December 2013 - 08:50 PM

You have a sponsor? You must be dedicated.

Bingle
  • Bingle

chuggle ape

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 December 2013 - 08:51 PM

I wasn't particularly impressed with Max Payne 3.

• theadmiral likes this

Criѕtian
  • Criѕtian

2K14

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 28 December 2013 - 08:54 PM Edited by Criѕtian, 28 December 2013 - 08:59 PM.

You telling me you stinky f*ckers don't shower twice a day? The f*ck is this...France?

*takes a deep breath and gets ready for the hate*

I only shower every other day, but mostly because I'm lazy or I don't currently interact with people much. I usually shower in the afternoon. Very rarely in the evening\at night or in the morning.

Also, baths are no good. Showers are the best.

Vlynor
  • Vlynor

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 28 December 2013 - 08:55 PM

*takes a deep breath and gets ready for the hate*

I only shower every other day, but mostly because I'm lazy or don't currently interact with people much. I usually shower in the afternoon. Very rarely in the evening\at night or in the morning.

Also, baths are no good. Showers are the best.

I bathe at the water filtration plant.

Ryan
  • Ryan

Ginga Ninja

• Canada
  • Best Forum Ledby 2011
    Best Forum Ledby 2010
    GTANet Contribution Award
    GTANet Helpfulness Award

Posted 28 December 2013 - 08:56 PM

I always used to shower at night but I started showering in the morning a few months ago. Found it helped me wake up better in the mornings than just splashing water on my face. 

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 28 December 2013 - 08:58 PM

I never quite understood baths though.. aren't you washing yourself only to sit in the scum you're removing? But when you take a relaxation bath, worth it.. no cleaning.. just laying there until you fall asleep and nearly drown yourself. I used to take warm baths when my legs would chafe from a day at the beach or those super sweaty days where your boxers stay soaked and end up chafing thighs.

I prefer shower over bath anyday.

Myron
  • Myron

I shot Reagan

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 28 December 2013 - 08:58 PM

I asked you to find statistics and back your view up since you consider it fact and keep shoving it as such. I don't have the time to do that, nor do I care, as I stated when someone showers. I suspect you don't have the time either, that or you know you can't provide anything.

You clearly have no valid points to reply with, that's why you continue to respond with childish insults like I am raging and distressed.

If you think someone on the internet has the power to make anyone distressed, raged, in the middle of a mental breakdown then I believe it's you who is absolutely out of your mind.

If you want to respond to this then PM me. I see no further reason to derail this topic or even to continue this actually since you can't make any valid points in your response, just fling personal insults.

Last resort in any argument, if you can't post anything valid to back up your opinion, resort to insulting the poster!

@Panz

Thank you. I am glad I am not the only one who thinks OP needs some reading comprehension of their own and whose arguments are void because they can't even provide facts to back them up. Just fling insults and make generalizations.

One day you're going to look at your life and realise that you tried to create a serious argument and requested statistical data on a thread about people showering in the evening.

• theadmiral likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 28 December 2013 - 09:00 PM

@Nale LOL! Exactly!

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

Soothe us with sweet lies...

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 28 December 2013 - 09:04 PM

Lol do you think I sat there actually expecting him to go out and find it? I requested it to prove a point....because he won't find any.....because it's all personal preference. That's all I've been trying to say this entire time....it's all.based.on.personal.preference.and.schedule. It doesn't make one person more dirty than the other. You're going to get dirty throughout the day regardless of when you shower.

And nah, pretty sure I won't remember this when looking at my life. I guess it's a good thing I'm studying law since I am able to cause arguments without even having the intention of doing so!

Ya'll remind me every day why myself and Indi stopped posting here. :lol:

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 28 December 2013 - 09:06 PM

You said you were done with this thread about 3 times now. Also, congrats on studying law, we are all really proud of you. You conducted yourself accordingly with your initial post in this thread.

Bingle
  • Bingle

chuggle ape

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 December 2013 - 09:06 PM

Lol do you think I sat there actually expecting him to go out and find it? I requested it to prove a point....because he won't find any.....because it's all personal preference. That's all I've been trying to say this entire time....it's all.based.on.personal.preference.and.schedule. It doesn't make one person more dirty than the other. You're going to get dirty throughout the day regardless of when you shower.

And nah, pretty sure I won't remember this when looking at my life. I guess it's a good thing I'm studying law since I am able to cause arguments without even having the intention of doing so!

Ya'll remind me every day why myself and Indi stopped posting here. :lol:

How come you type so much when no one is even gonna read it?

• theadmiral and Myron like this

Johan
  • Johan

• The Yardies
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 28 December 2013 - 09:15 PM

You said you were done with this thread about 3 times now. Also, congrats on studying law, we are all really proud of you. You conducted yourself accordingly with your initial post in this thread.

theadmiral, do you have a life? You've been sitting in this thread ALL day, posting over and over again and on top of that waiting for him to post just to insult him some more. He wasn't responding to you, it looked like, but Dale. Also Bingle, some people on this forum have an IQ above 40. People such as myself, who do take the time to read posts, actually understand them and then respond to them. It's posters like you and theadmiral who are making this forum such a sh*t-hole. No wonder so many decent members are leaving.

theadmiral, seriously you said you were going to stop arguing about 5 times now. You said you wanted to have a legit discussion just as much. Yet you continue to focus on ONE poster and insult him over and over when he's actually being quite polite to you considering how you are posting in response. He didn't say he was done with this thread. He said he was done arguing with you, he responded to Dale, not you. He told you if you want to argue with him then PM him. Which you are not doing but continuing to respond to him like a little child who had his feelings hurt and his favorite toy taken away. Grow up, seriously.

Lucchese
  • Lucchese

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 28 December 2013 - 09:19 PM

You have a sponsor? You must be dedicated.

Well I kind of have to be if I want to pursue that career in child therapy, as well as regaining full custody of my ex-girlfriend.

I wasn't particularly impressed with Max Payne 3.

Dean-Winchester-punch.gif

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 28 December 2013 - 09:23 PM

theadmiral, do you have a life? You've been sitting in this thread ALL day, posting over and over again and on top of that waiting for him to post just to insult him some more. He wasn't responding to you, it looked like, but Dale. Also Bingle, some people on this forum have an IQ above 40. People such as myself, who do take the time to read posts, actually understand them and then respond to them. It's posters like you and theadmiral who are making this forum such a sh*t-hole. No wonder so many decent members are leaving.

theadmiral, seriously you said you were going to stop arguing about 5 times now. You said you wanted to have a legit discussion just as much. Yet you continue to focus on ONE poster and insult him over and over when he's actually being quite polite to you considering how you are posting in response. He didn't say he was done with this thread. He said he was done arguing with you, he responded to Dale, not you. He told you if you want to argue with him then PM him. Which you are not doing but continuing to respond to him like a little child who had his feelings hurt and his favorite toy taken away. Grow up, seriously.

I said no such thing. I'm here for the discussion. Please calm down.

Myron
  • Myron

I shot Reagan

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 28 December 2013 - 09:23 PM

Personally I think that getting angry over a thread about when you shower is more pathetic than making the thread, but whatever. I can only apologise on the behalf of people who don't live in a constant bubble of intellectual superiority on the internet and actually try and oh sh*t I don't know, have a little bit of entertaiment in their lives?

• theadmiral likes this

Bingle
  • Bingle

chuggle ape

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 December 2013 - 09:25 PM

wow congratulations on your higher than 40 IQ. I'll bet you're so smart that your IQ is probably even DOUBLE that.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 28 December 2013 - 09:37 PM Edited by theadmiral, 28 December 2013 - 09:38 PM.

You are blaming this thread for people leaving the forum? Honestly, grow up. This thread was fine until your "Longtime member" came in here with an absolutely childish tantrum and derailed it. Go back and see where it all went wrong and it was with Audiophile's profanity laced tirade. Just grow up and look in the mirror.

This is a perfectly legit thread if those of you "With IQs over 40" stop starting childish arguments and bragging about how you are in law school, while meanwhile saying you are done posting in this thread and returning 5 minutes later over and over again. Seriously.

If it bothers you that much, don't read it, and don't post in it.

Bingle
  • Bingle

chuggle ape

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 December 2013 - 09:42 PM

what do you mean by "stop starting"?

Mv6
  • Mv6

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 09:42 PM

Shower at night. I don't see the point of a morning shower if I'm going to spend most of the day underneath buildings and clearing main lines...

Raavi
  • Raavi

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Vatican-City
  • Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 28 December 2013 - 09:42 PM Edited by Raavi, 28 December 2013 - 09:45 PM.

This is absolutely pathetic. You do realise you are arguing about SHOWERING, don't you - not some kind of Middle-Eastern dictator, the economy or something that actually warrants a debate, no - showering. Whatever happened to intelligent/mature debates about sensible topics?!

Bingle
  • Bingle

chuggle ape

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 December 2013 - 09:46 PM Edited by Bingle, 28 December 2013 - 09:46 PM.

Grand theft auto isnt exactly high-brow....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users