Photo

Cheaters/hackers should be banned for life

24 replies to this topic
darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 December 2013 - 04:37 AM

I am getting really sick of these fat, pimpled face pricks who think it's cool to hack and cheat at a game.  Using invisibility/god mode?  That's only for assholes who get bullied so they have to cheat at a game just to feel good about themselves.  God would I love to see where they live and beat the living sh*t out of them.

Freakorama
  • Freakorama

Freako

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 December 2013 - 05:00 AM

Feeling the need to physically assault someone over a video game is also pretty odd behavior.

• Toke, Rewas, Misbegotten cad and 2 others like this

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 28 December 2013 - 05:53 AM

to be fair, hackers are pussies who deserve a curb-stomping.

but yeah.

• WBaker likes this

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 December 2013 - 06:52 AM

Feeling the need to physically assault someone over a video game is also pretty odd behavior.

It's not over a game.  It's over them being little cheating bitches.

Freakorama
  • Freakorama

Freako

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 December 2013 - 07:10 AM

It's not over a game.  It's over them being little cheating bitches.

In a game.

• Black & White likes this

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 December 2013 - 07:14 AM

Saddest thing I ever witnessed was on COD when a guy was hacking invincibility, he could only die from  being knifed or headshotted, so close to invincible.

He ended up with 6 kills and something like 14 deaths with us just being sly in how we killed him, most pathetic thing I ever witnessed, he was HACKING and still managed to get his ass kicked.

Misbegotten cad
  • Misbegotten cad

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 December 2013 - 09:38 AM

Cheats are for gamers who do not take games seriously, but only look for good time.

-Personally I would be more worried about people who do take games dead seriously, because, as you can see from the first post here, they are the nutcases and ultraviolent sociopaths.

Point is: if you take a computer/console game seriously, you belong in a funny farm. And this means you, Darkwar.

-now you wanna beat me over? I would really like see you try, you beerbellied excuse for a bully.

• skills likes this

AndrewDeSanta
  • AndrewDeSanta

Republitarian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 December 2013 - 09:50 AM

I know where you're coming from. I was in a lobby full of, I kid you not kids that sounded like they were 11/13 years old. It was ridiculous. I felt actual rage. They were driving around in their tanks and had their invincibility on and boasting about how they have hundreds of billions of dollars (let's not forget the overuse of the words such as f*ck and c*nt). I went to the liberty of reporting every single one of them even though i doubt it will doing anything. R* just need to separate the "clean" players from the cheaters, it's as simple as that. One thing that can't/couldn't be controlled is the sharing of money, for example someone gave me 300 mil the other night which is basically useless because I'm only level 29 or something. I definitely think they should be banned if not, suspended for a period of time. 

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 December 2013 - 10:03 AM

I am getting really sick of these fat, pimpled face pricks who think it's cool to hack and cheat at a game.  Using invisibility/god mode?  That's only for assholes who get bullied so they have to cheat at a game just to feel good about themselves.  God would I love to see where they live and beat the living sh*t out of them.

Hello internet tough guy!

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich, so wie du bist.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014

Posted 28 December 2013 - 03:38 PM

God would I love to see where they live and beat the living sh*t out of them.

beat the living sh*t out of them.

say_that_to_my_face_f*cker.jpg

It's just a game, so calm your tits.

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 December 2013 - 08:30 PM

Cheats are for gamers who do not take games seriously, but only look for good time.

-Personally I would be more worried about people who do take games dead seriously, because, as you can see from the first post here, they are the nutcases and ultraviolent sociopaths.

Point is: if you take a computer/console game seriously, you belong in a funny farm. And this means you, Darkwar.

-now you wanna beat me over? I would really like see you try, you beerbellied excuse for a bully.

No, cheats are for pussies to help them feel good about themselves.  All they do  is ruin others experiences because they suck so bad that they have to cheat.

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 December 2013 - 11:06 PM

No, cheats are for pussies to help them feel good about themselves.  All they do  is ruin others experiences because they suck so bad that they have to cheat.

Exactly, cheat offline, not online.

Lil ski
  • Lil ski

Hawai'i 5-O

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 04:38 AM Edited by Lil ski, 29 December 2013 - 04:40 AM.

To be honest, some cheat/hack servers are pretty fun. Like I remember when MW2 came out and there were unlimited ammo/no reload hack lobbies and we launched grenades with the boo tube across the map like artillery shells. And if you got the AC-130... Oooo weee! It was game over! it was the most fun I ever had playing that game .

But yeah I feel you though, like trying to play legitimately and a god-mode auto aim fag blasts you away and f*cks up the fun.

I think there should be separate lobbies. One legit (any cheat or hack is an automatic permaban and a self destructed console if you try that sh*t again.) and one specifically for hacks and cheats (called The Asylum, where players just go nuts). Oh and the hacked lobbies are non ranked. So don't think your lvl 10000, billion dollar profile is gonna carry over on a legit server.

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 December 2013 - 09:14 PM

To be honest, some cheat/hack servers are pretty fun. Like I remember when MW2 came out and there were unlimited ammo/no reload hack lobbies and we launched grenades with the boo tube across the map like artillery shells. And if you got the AC-130... Oooo weee! It was game over! it was the most fun I ever had playing that game .

But yeah I feel you though, like trying to play legitimately and a god-mode auto aim fag blasts you away and f*cks up the fun.

I think there should be separate lobbies. One legit (any cheat or hack is an automatic permaban and a self destructed console if you try that sh*t again.) and one specifically for hacks and cheats (called The Asylum, where players just go nuts). Oh and the hacked lobbies are non ranked. So don't think your lvl 10000, billion dollar profile is gonna carry over on a legit server.

Yes, there are some hacked games that are fun, like in mw3 where you would get a killstreak for every death.  That was fun.  But when people do hacks just to make them feel cool, it's just being a douche.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014

Posted 29 December 2013 - 10:42 PM

Yes, there are some hacked games that are fun, like in mw3 where you would get a killstreak for every death.  That was fun.  But when people do hacks just to make them feel cool, it's just being a douche.

That kinda goes back on your original post, doesn't it?

I am getting really sick of these fat, pimpled face pricks who think it's cool to hack and cheat at a game.

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

Wise old Yardie

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 29 December 2013 - 10:50 PM Edited by The Yokel, 29 December 2013 - 10:50 PM.

They shouldn't be banned for life. I know quite a few ex-cheaters from Counter-Strike 1.6 days. They can change their ways too.

Misbegotten cad
  • Misbegotten cad

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:31 AM Edited by Misbegotten cad, 30 December 2013 - 09:32 AM.

You know, Darkwar854, if you played less and studied more, you might actually finish high school next year!!!

-I'll never finish high school! I'm just too darned dumb!!! -Darkwar856

Nonsense! Youre not dumb, you just have to focus in your dreams! Remeber what the great Martin Luther King said:

-We all need to have a dream: For this dream, yea, will give us strength and determination to realise that dream, yea, verily!

So, what is your dream, Darkwar876???

-I dream having a job at McDonalds! Them workers there can eat all hamburgers they can for free!!! Sweet!! -Darkwar867

Now that's a great dream, Darkwar854, and a perfect one for a person of limited intellectual means, such as you! And you can reach that dream by studying hard and finishing high school! You just have to believe and try!

-Yeah, guess I coulda try, uh! -Darkwar898

At-a-boy!

• skills likes this

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2013 - 08:08 PM

There's a difference between fun modded lobbies and hackers ruining the experience for everyone else. I also enjoy modders whom make those cool ramps. But hackers causing trouble.. a double no.

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 December 2013 - 08:41 PM

I am getting really sick of these fat, pimpled face pricks who think it's cool to hack and cheat at a game.

No it doesn't.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014

Posted 30 December 2013 - 08:46 PM

No it doesn't.

Can you explain how?

Right now, it looks like a classic example of the pot calling back the kettle.

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:39 PM

No it doesn't.

Can you explain how?

Right now, it looks like a classic example of the pot calling back the kettle.

I was inferring how hackers ruin the game for others, and how modders make the game better.

Dutch Psycho
  • Dutch Psycho

TETTEN! :-)

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:53 PM

Hackers and cheaters who ruin an online game need to be ass-raped for the rest of their lives. Sad disgusting people.
  • TaviColen123 likes this

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Scuse me, while I kiss this guy.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Movies/TV] 2013

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:54 AM

I think the punishments that some of you people are suggesting are usually reserved for people who do truly heinous things, like rape and murder.

As for lifelong bans on XBL and PSN. That's a long time. Not fair for such a petty transgression. Then again, Microsoft perma-bans people for things like breaking release dates and minor hardware mods.

TaviColen123
  • TaviColen123

Trollhater

• BUSTED!
  • Romania

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:15 AM Edited by TaviColen123, 31 December 2013 - 03:16 AM.

Misbegotten cad, on 30 Dec 2013 - 11:31 AM, said:Misbegotten cad, on 30 Dec 2013 - 11:31 AM, said:Misbegotten cad, on 30 Dec 2013 - 11:31 AM, said:

You know, Darkwar854, if you played less and studied more, you might actually finish high school next year!!!

-I'll never finish high school! I'm just too darned dumb!!! -Darkwar856

Nonsense! Youre not dumb, you just have to focus in your dreams! Remeber what the great Martin Luther King said:

-We all need to have a dream: For this dream, yea, will give us strength and determination to realise that dream, yea, verily!

So, what is your dream, Darkwar876???

-I dream having a job at McDonalds! Them workers there can eat all hamburgers they can for free!!! Sweet!! -Darkwar867

Now that's a great dream, Darkwar854, and a perfect one for a person of limited intellectual means, such as you! And you can reach that dream by studying hard and finishing high school! You just have to believe and try!

-Yeah, guess I coulda try, uh! -Darkwar898

At-a-boy!

Wow look at this guy, he is so cool for making fun of someone else, it's funny how you called him a bully yet you are no different, maybe you should look in the mirror sometimes genius .

• skills likes this

Misbegotten cad
  • Misbegotten cad

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 January 2014 - 09:45 AM

So I was reading Darkwar855's blog, and it stated that he really likes fisting with his brothers.

-Surely he meant fistcuffs??? -Lil Weasel

Thats what I thought too, but then I noticed that Darkwar870 lives in the beautiful south (Louisiana) and, well, you know what they are like, down there...

-You mean they are all inbred sodomites? -Lil Weasel

Actually I was going to say liberal minded, but sure, we can go with that too...

But nice blog, Darkwar890. I especially liked the pictures where your uncle Ben is riding a cow without any clothes on! Yee-haw!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users