Photo

Hackers Generous or showing off ?

26 replies to this topic
MIKAHEEL
  • MIKAHEEL

S.I.S

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 11:42 PM

i recieved 1 billion and 425 million by some dude who gave me out of the blue then procedded to kill me later on by glitching.( when i hit him i die instead of him)

Gameassassin1020
  • Gameassassin1020

Peon

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 11:45 PM Edited by Gameassassin1020, 27 December 2013 - 11:46 PM.

i recieved 1 billion and 425 million by some dude who gave me out of the blue then procedded to kill me later on by glitching.( when i hit him i die instead of him)

Game is....more fun now to be honest. I don't have to worry about money and theres always a badass 16 player tank fight now. Game I always wanted.  :beerhat:

Although you run into the occasional ass who decides to god mode and murder everything... :facedesk:

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 December 2013 - 11:47 PM

To be honest, it sucks once you have collected the lot. Every vehicle, apartment, garage, gun. If you work for it and benefit from the rewards, it's good. The only thing which is making me playing the game is the fact that I need to reach level 99.

• jdwarfer likes this

MIKAHEEL
  • MIKAHEEL

S.I.S

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 11:48 PM

im only level 59 yet

DrAtomic
  • DrAtomic

Volatile

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 28 December 2013 - 01:24 AM

These kids are clueless if you ask me, good trolling would be hitting players with negative bounties instead of positive ones. So in my book even in hacking they fail to understand GTA lol.

StewNorth
  • StewNorth

Let's do it all over again, again.

• Members
  • China

Posted 28 December 2013 - 01:54 AM

Its all going soon anyway. Seriously hope rockstar bans these people rather than place em in a special pool.

Hackers deserve bans. Period.
  • jdwarfer and NukedPratorian like this

muhmuhhuh
  • muhmuhhuh

Peon

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 01:56 AM

Hackers are pricks, cheaters are pricks, god moders are pricks. 

Hope this helps. 

• jdwarfer, guygamer1 and robban like this

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

False Shepherd

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 28 December 2013 - 01:59 AM

I set a - bounty and watch everyone run away lol. The lucky person who thinks it will be an easy cash dump will find their efforts in vain when they get nothing at all from it. 

StewNorth
  • StewNorth

Let's do it all over again, again.

• Members
  • China

Posted 28 December 2013 - 02:06 AM

I set a - bounty and watch everyone run away lol. The lucky person who thinks it will be an easy cash dump will find their efforts in vain when they get nothing at all from it. 

So hax0r
Very DNS
Much 1337

Wow
  • Furry_Monkey and Franceska like this

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

False Shepherd

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 28 December 2013 - 02:09 AM

So hax0r
Very DNS
Much 1337

Wow

ok lol i use my own server so technically it isn't a DNS

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Soldier

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 02:33 AM Edited by RAS_ZeroZ, 28 December 2013 - 02:33 AM.

Don't hack so I can't give money in that way but what I do is mod the hell out of decent cars for newbies to either sell or put in their garage.  In a way, I'm doing the same thing as the hackers, but on a smaller scale.  I just hated the way this game started me with next to zero money.  A modded Dominator is almost worth $100k.. that's a good way to start the game for a new player.  I consider that being generous because rockstar couldn't be :)

• twiceisnice likes this

maschil
  • maschil

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 02:56 AM

To be honest, it sucks once you have collected the lot. Every vehicle, apartment, garage, gun. If you work for it and benefit from the rewards, it's good. The only thing which is making me playing the game is the fact that I need to reach level 99.

speack for yourself. the glitched money has made me enjoy the game more, but thats not the case for everyone

• RAS_ZeroZ likes this

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Soldier

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 03:06 AM Edited by RAS_ZeroZ, 28 December 2013 - 03:09 AM.

Yep, I enjoy having the glitched money.  Even with my second character I've accomplished all that I really want (except for the heavy sniper) I find the game interesting and fun.. although a little less lately with all of the idiots in god mode and 12 year olds in tanks.  Whenever I feel like buying a new apartment and I see one.. I buy it.   If I want to see how a car on the street looks totally modded, I do it, no worries about money.  When a newbie is asking someone for a modded car.. I'm there!   If heists actually happen, I won't be doing it for the money.. just for the excitement.  And that's why I still do missions.

• maschil and Franceska like this

broke_mexican210
  • broke_mexican210

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 03:08 AM

Smoke screen

MIKAHEEL
  • MIKAHEEL

S.I.S

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 12:24 AM

i just got a YLOD :(

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 12:29 AM

That's rude man.

How?

Flyby29
  • Flyby29

I'm out of here

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2013 - 12:31 AM Edited by Flyby29, 29 December 2013 - 12:32 AM.

They want one or all of these things
1. They want You to get banned
2. They want to show off there power
3. They like making rockstar mad and want to see loss of cash cards
4. Entertainment when watching people chase billion dollar bounties

I have been given money three different times and expect a lot more

tugggernuts
  • tugggernuts

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 29 December 2013 - 12:39 AM

The games alot better for me without money being on my mind. gta has always been about i wonder if i can do that. And doing it 5 seconds later for me. And online should be the same. I don't want to grind on races for hours just so i can buy some ammo for free-mode that'll be gone in a hour. and i hate even-more that i have to work for ammo miss walking around a corner and seeing a blurry light with a weapon, 

and i feel hackers are half and half. some do it because they think it's what people want which again is half and half. and the rest are doing it for the the sake off it. personally if it makes the experience funner im for them being there till this ps3 & 360 dies in a few years. 

MIKAHEEL
  • MIKAHEEL

S.I.S

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 01:02 AM

That's rude man.

i just started gta online then it switched off when i switched it back on ylod with flashing red lights

twiceisnice
  • twiceisnice

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 11:44 AM

Don't hack so I can't give money in that way but what I do is mod the hell out of decent cars for newbies to either sell or put in their garage.  In a way, I'm doing the same thing as the hackers, but on a smaller scale.  I just hated the way this game started me with next to zero money.  A modded Dominator is almost worth $100k.. that's a good way to start the game for a new player.  I consider that being generous because rockstar couldn't be :)

Hi im a newbie and looking for a sugardaddy ..lol.joke.
How u get money by hack or what ever u do id like to know...i dont want lots of money as I have found a decent way to make some but its abit long winded.jus want to be comfortable.help please.

jdwarfer
  • jdwarfer

Break me a creeper, I'll be back for Christmas

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 11:58 AM

Playing a game by its rules is always better than cheating. 

Cheaters just show how stupid they are.

twiceisnice
  • twiceisnice

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 12:07 PM

By its rules!!!! Cheaters not stupid , sometimes u jus need some help.

jdwarfer
  • jdwarfer

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 12:10 PM Edited by jdwarfer, 29 December 2013 - 12:10 PM.

If you need such help, you're weak. Training helps, not cheating.

jdwarfer
  • jdwarfer

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 12:40 PM

Cheaters are dumb.

guygamer1
  • guygamer1

Domestic Battery Commissioner

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 December 2013 - 12:47 PM

I don't think the majority of hackers are being generous, I think they are out to ruin others gamers' fun. They know Rockstar will catch up with them eventually and are going to be taking other players who couldn't help spending their new found riches down with them.

That's just my opinion though. Could be wrong if course.

Raylion
  • Raylion

Trick

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 12:48 PM Edited by Raylion, 29 December 2013 - 12:49 PM.

Its self serving, they've given themselves everything but need to give out billions to others in the hope that the trail they leave will confuse R* and stop any future repercussions for their cheating coming back to them.

It'll fail but it will take R* a little time to untangle the cheaters from legits.

t-togg
  • t-togg

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:23 PM

if they would be generous they'd ask before affecting other players games.

I recieved 77 million last night after playing to rank 44 as a clean player. It sucks that there is no way to deny the cash if you dont want it, theres no way i could ever spend this much as i have all the cars i want and the guns that are unlocked at my level.

i dont have a problem with modding/cheating/glitching. if people have fun to own more gta$ than they will ever need, they should do it, but as soon as they annoy other players it becomes a problem. those idiots in god mode(especially in death matches!! whats the point???) are just a pain in the pooper.

i was in a open game last night where only sabre turbos drove around.

R* should work out something to prevent these things.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users