Photo

[Latest News] Rockstars addresses GTA Online issues

111 replies to this topic
MightyMax
  • MightyMax

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 06:30 PM

are you sure for all this? hahahhaha hackers always modding server or dns o trainer for skip rockstar games servers..... The battle for the guys cheaters is not end......

stobe187
  • stobe187

Thug

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 09:02 PM

Blah Blah Blah Rockstar stealing our money blah blah blah the whole company is a bunch of money hungry c*nts blah blah blah cash cards blah blah

• LilMcJohn likes this

rzurita01
  • rzurita01

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 09:21 PM

Blah Blah Blah Rockstar stealing our money blah blah blah the whole company is a bunch of money hungry c*nts blah blah blah cash cards blah blah

That's what I read too....hahahaha....

Vigilante-Angel
  • Vigilante-Angel

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:45 AM

Why would I deathmatch or race you?  I'm a level 18 "noob" at this game.  I don't have illigitimate money to buy a friggin' super car to try to beat you (I'm sure you have an Adder, becuase that's what all those doucheknockers have) and I don't have good weapons (the MP5 is the highest gun I have).  What good would it do?

Adder is for uninformed noobs. Entity XF is superior.

And yea, you're only level 18 lol, learn how to play before calling people out on "cheating". Same as you, "Vigilante Angel"

You really don't want to take me on sunshine. I have taken part in so many 1 on 1 s and the only one I EVER lost was to a fag who didn't have the balls to get out of his tank

No, I think I want to.

Well my game name is the same as it is here. Bring it on big man

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

single file line str8 out the do'

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:49 AM

Why would I deathmatch or race you?  I'm a level 18 "noob" at this game.  I don't have illigitimate money to buy a friggin' super car to try to beat you (I'm sure you have an Adder, becuase that's what all those doucheknockers have) and I don't have good weapons (the MP5 is the highest gun I have).  What good would it do?

Adder is for uninformed noobs. Entity XF is superior.

And yea, you're only level 18 lol, learn how to play before calling people out on "cheating". Same as you, "Vigilante Angel"

You really don't want to take me on sunshine. I have taken part in so many 1 on 1 s and the only one I EVER lost was to a fag who didn't have the balls to get out of his tank

No, I think I want to.

You're on. :)

Lochnessgray
  • Lochnessgray

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 02:03 AM

My two cents.
I'm glad they are getting rid of the god more cheaters. It's pretty lame.
As for those of you that are so mad about the hackers, just get away from them or leave the lobby.

I have collected 5.5 billion dollars.

Gifted money should be kept. It's not our fault that we were gifted money that we cannot reject. That being said I wouldn't mind if they took the 200 mil I was gifted.

Crazy high bounties were how I collected billions. I made a point to rush to the bounties to collect the cash. The most fun I had on this game was when a huge bounty was set on a player and everyone was in a frenzy to collect.
We earned these legitimately and should keep them.

Iroquois
  • Iroquois

Playa

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 03:33 PM Edited by Iroquois, 03 January 2014 - 04:15 PM.

As of yesterday online is completely ruined. Go online today in any room, 75-90% of players have hacked the game, used exploits or have hacked money. Those players are either very low level players who own the tuned fastest cars, planes helis tanks and most expensive apartment even at lvls like 1-10 OR like lvl 300-1000! I have been playing since online came out, im lvl 110 with the eclipse apartment, 3 or 4 fully tuned cars(out of 7) of average quality (no effin adders or anything like that).

I own no plane heli boat nor tank. I have made a total of around 1 - 1.5 mil during my time from lvl 1 to 110 and the aforementioned is all i can own. Anyone lower lvl then me with most expensive cars in their garage fully tuned or just simply owns a plane, boat heli and tank are hackers OR received hacked money.

I have 200 mil in gifted hacked money from some loser hacker but havent spent a dime from it although it doesnt seem like others are not following that same agenda.
Online is officially ruined IF R* can get rid of all these cheaters.

gtajim
  • gtajim

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 04:16 PM

Hackers should be banned for life and not just one of their characters or one xbox live or psn profile I mean their ip adress needs banning I've waited years as have the majority of gta fans and now all wev e got are these dickheads ruining our fun, calling them cockstar shows the mentality of these pricks. I'm no lickarse but if it wasn't for rockstar there wouldn't be open world games it would just be cod and annual sport games being churned out. If they don't like gta and rockstar don't buy and then bitch about their games and leave us loyal fans who love their games in peace.

Loxley
  • Loxley

This member is no longer active.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 January 2014 - 06:55 PM

Well hopefully they'll have this sorted out "in a few months or so..."

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

I got respect for reality

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 January 2014 - 07:03 AM

Adder is for uninformed noobs. Entity XF is superior. And yea, you're only level 18 lol, learn how to play before calling people out on "cheating". Same as you, "Vigilante Angel"
No, I think I want to.

Fight!

Fight! Fight! Fight!

Would it be too much to ask for one of you to post video of your meet up? :cool:

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

single file line str8 out the do'

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:43 AM

Adder is for uninformed noobs. Entity XF is superior. And yea, you're only level 18 lol, learn how to play before calling people out on "cheating". Same as you, "Vigilante Angel"

No, I think I want to.

Fight!

Fight! Fight! Fight!

Would it be too much to ask for one of you to post video of your meet up? :cool:

Sent him a friend request a few days ago, no response. I think he wants to back out.

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 January 2014 - 06:12 PM

That sucks...

I'm building up my house at the moment so Internet isn't a huge priority. Otherwise I'd duke it out with you right now. Been posting from my phone for a minute now.

When I get online for real I'll hit you up.

LilMcJohn
  • LilMcJohn

Leaf's Yellow Flash

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 07:37 AM Edited by LilMcJohn, 05 January 2014 - 07:39 AM.

So this guy found proof that rockstar is putting all of us guys who spent our money in the cheaters pool unless you give up your real money as well. Please tell me this isn't true because if it then it's

straight bullsh*t! http://s1021.photobu...88c0dd.jpg.html

killa_b
  • killa_b

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 05 January 2014 - 04:03 PM

Do you reckon Rockstar can trace which items were bought with dirty money too?

I bought everything I could that my rank could allow. Don't really care if its taken away but I hope its not a blanket removal of everything.

Mr.Honest
  • Mr.Honest

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 08:29 PM

1. I hope my garage won't be cleared out since I bought some stuff.

2. I hope my balance doesn't go negative. 

I would be very, very disappointed if my purchases were taken away. I've been gifted over $2.5B, and Rockstar can't expect the tens of thousands of those with $1+ billion in their pocket to go forever without spending any of it. Many people I'm sure had to give up some previous purchases in order to accommodate their newfound luxury, and if R* took that away, they would be left with almost nothing. I wouldn't mind if R* emptied my wallet clean, but if I get penalized with deletions and/or negative balance, due to someone else's choice to give me money, my GTA V experience will be greatly reduced, and I may be less likely to purchase R* services in the future *wink wink Rockstar* *losing customers*

Exactly how i feel. I don't know if I should just make a request to get it removed or just sell all my cars or just wait and see what they decide to do. I was given 100 million and I bought cars boats and an apartment. What do yall think? Will they take away everything you used that money on or will they just take the amount of money you was given out of your current wallet??

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 12:01 AM

GTA Online is f*cking boring... at least all the tanks and sh*t rolling around made it a little interesting. The only reason I even keep playing it is to level up so I can get the Platinum trophy but I may just pass on that now since Rockstar are intent on sucking all the fun out of the game and turning it into a tedious bitchfest.

OblivionWalker10
  • OblivionWalker10

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 03:09 AM Edited by OblivionWalker10, 06 January 2014 - 03:13 AM.

Realy rockstar should crack down on cheating but my money was given to me by a friend a never wanted the money. Rockstar if your Listening my name is OblivionWalker10 on psn most of my money was gained by friends and people with realy high bounties. so please rockstar dont take my money and you should spend less time on money hacks and more on level and god mode hackers

I was gifted the money by a few people and i didn't ask for it, but it has greatly enhanced my game play experience. The money has made things a lot more fun for me, and i don't the money should go. Of course the people who modded the money into the game should be punished, i get that, but the people who just randomly got the money shouldn't have it taken away unless they want the money gone. I don't see a problem with people keeping the money, because it's made things much more fun for me. I can actually have fun just modding cars and blowing things up in the tank, and just having fun with my other friends who got money the same way i did, just playing around in free mode. I love the money, i don't want to lose it, it has made the game more enjoyable for me. There going to do whatever they want to do, but I think I speak for a lot of people in saying the game has gotten more fun because of the money.  

This is what RockStar should do

My two cents.
I'm glad they are getting rid of the god more cheaters. It's pretty lame.
As for those of you that are so mad about the hackers, just get away from them or leave the lobby.

I have collected 5.5 billion dollars.

Gifted money should be kept. It's not our fault that we were gifted money that we cannot reject. That being said I wouldn't mind if they took the 200 mil I was gifted.

Crazy high bounties were how I collected billions. I made a point to rush to the bounties to collect the cash. The most fun I had on this game was when a huge bounty was set on a player and everyone was in a frenzy to collect.
We earned these legitimately and should keep them.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 02:21 PM

So just to be clear if you report it to Rockstar they take all your money and ill gotten assets and if you stay quiet you keep them but go in the cheaters pool? Or do you lose everything no matter what. If this is the case then there isnt much motivation to report it and all the honest players will be playing in half empty lobbies... makes no sense. They should just let people keep their stuff but take away their useless money. That way when the level up they can buy new things and are not just doing jobs for RP. Somebody having something that they have access to already but previously couldn't afford doesn't negatively effect the game for other players in any way.

• LilMcJohn likes this

Proletariat
  • Proletariat

Vice City ain't a Nice City

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 07:20 PM Edited by Proletariat, 06 January 2014 - 07:21 PM.

And this is why I don't play online. But, I can understand your guys's frustration w/Hackers. Hackers ought to be banned for life and R* should personally send some sort of mercenary to break into the hacker's house and destroy their Console+game. For added bonus, they should break the twat's Computer(s) too. Ought to serve 'em soom good.

• Bull12345Bull, SmoothGetaway and LilMcJohn like this

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 January 2014 - 11:18 PM

^^^
Ha, I'd love to be a part of a console/PC hacker smashing brigade.

But these guys are cowards, they hide behind computer screens and firewalls, because any type of real confrontation would result in them sh*tting their pants. I'm gonna keep enjoying SP, eventually this will be resolved do the game can be played as it was intended.

Proletariat
  • Proletariat

Vice City ain't a Nice City

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 11:47 PM

I'm not a guy who works out too much, but I'm pretty damn sure I could kick any one these hacker's asses: either in real-life or a legit GTAO game or even in a game of chess.

gtajim
  • gtajim

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 January 2014 - 12:08 PM

When is the patch coming I just want to get back to playing gta online but feel like I'm on hold til I know what they are taking

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 12:00 PM

Great news! :)

Good to hear this!

grope_4_that_date
  • grope_4_that_date

Future Moderator

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 January 2014 - 06:43 AM

Well this blows. :lol:

TensaZangetsu
  • TensaZangetsu

White Shinigami

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 January 2014 - 08:07 AM

Well this blows. :lol:

Damn I haven't seen you in a while grope. Been busy playing GTA V?  :p

ofesterx
  • ofesterx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:53 PM

In all honesty, R* have already done a huge amount towards fixing the way in which people 'hack' the game. DNS codes are now extremely rare tocome by, and usually wont work resulting in people not being able to modify their games.

Apart from a few 'modded vehicles' in game, there now arent many players with godmode, or giving millions away in GTAO. The last week i've been playing i dont think that i have run into a single one. 

I will admit, that i did change my DNS settings, and i did use the exploit (yes exploit, its hardly a hack) to regain my characters levels, and the money i needed. I am currently sat at level 680+ although this was not intentional. The reason i did it however, was clear. 2 times already i have had to make a fresh start with my character, starting from level 1 again, with absolutely nothing. It is one of the most frustrating things to have happened to me in any multiplayer game, so yeah, i admit it. Truth be told, if R* hadn't rushed to release the game, and had properly ironed out the creases in the Beta before the game had been released, then firstly, we would not have this rediculous bullsh*t that we're currently stuck in. And secondly, even after 5 months of the game being released, i am still finding that cars which i have legitimately bought / customised randomly delete themselves from my garage, and for the 3rd time, one of my GTAO friends has been forced to create a new character after they have completely vanished. 

So, of course i am going to take 10 seconds out of my day to change my DNS settings and reclaim what i have spent hours achieving, because, if truth be told this game isn't perfect online. However it's as much R*'s fault as it is the 'hackers'.

EDIT - i admit that level 680 is a bit much, but after 120, it doesn't really matter..

gtajim
  • gtajim

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:34 PM

When are they gonna release the patch to remove all hacked money

ofesterx
  • ofesterx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 January 2014 - 08:54 PM

When are they gonna release the patch to remove all hacked money

Supposedly last year, supposedly this week, probably next month..

Jgray909
  • Jgray909

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 10:19 AM

What a bunch of wankers. How does getting billions "ruin the game experience". What would be the difference between buying $2 billion and being gifted $2 billion?

Outright admit it Rockstar, the ONLY reason you give a sh*t about this is because nobody is buying your f*cking cash cards. Nobody gives a sh*t, stop trying to burst in and get the attention. People are enjoying the game when they've got that money, appreciate that. When you're bursting in desperate for attention, you get rid of the money, and then nobody will give a sh*t about your game at all.

I'm done with GTAO until Heists, but the heists will be pointless anyway. They'll give barely any money and there'll be a week-long timer or some sh*t so people don't ACTUALLY get money for ROBBING A BANK.

I hate you

• dtsmucker likes this

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 01:51 PM

As of yesterday online is completely ruined. Go online today in any room, 75-90% of players have hacked the game, used exploits or have hacked money. Those players are either very low level players who own the tuned fastest cars, planes helis tanks and most expensive apartment even at lvls like 1-10 OR like lvl 300-1000! I have been playing since online came out, im lvl 110 with the eclipse apartment, 3 or 4 fully tuned cars(out of 7) of average quality (no effin adders or anything like that).

I own no plane heli boat nor tank. I have made a total of around 1 - 1.5 mil during my time from lvl 1 to 110 and the aforementioned is all i can own. Anyone lower lvl then me with most expensive cars in their garage fully tuned or just simply owns a plane, boat heli and tank are hackers OR received hacked money.

I have 200 mil in gifted hacked money from some loser hacker but havent spent a dime from it although it doesnt seem like others are not following that same agenda.
Online is officially ruined IF R* can get rid of all these cheaters.

Deal with it. lol rockstar is not fixing this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users