[Latest News] Rockstars addresses GTA Online issues

111 replies to this topic
madmanaz
  • madmanaz

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 December 2013 - 08:21 PM

Hahaha this is awesome. Too bad they didn't do this for Red Dead. I'm glad not many people read this site compared to how many play and "manipulate" the game's issues to their advantage. Now, how long until kids start crying about only having $10,000 because that's all the legitimate money they've actually earned?

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 December 2013 - 10:08 PM

They're f*cking idiots if they expect $93 million across the next 5 years. Everyone has already played around with Adders etc, everyone already has all te fun stuff. Do they have $93 million right now? Obviously f*cking not. They'll never get $93 million. Removing money only decreases the number of players, which means less people to buy any sh*tty DLC they churn out.

That's a good point, the DLC was projected to earn $344 million in the same period. Although I see a lot of posts here along the lines of "who cares about Hiests... I'm a billionaire." Either way they're going to lose players.

Link to the figures I've been mentioning if anybody wants to check it out:

http://www.superdata...gital-revenues/

ZD_75
  • ZD_75

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 10:33 PM

Good. I've been playing GTAO for the last couple of hours, and I've been gifted over 1.1billion dollars! It's just getting stupid now, I'm joining random lobbies where some players are rank 800+. I can't wait until these hackers and cheaters are banned

gukklleb_911nn
  • gukklleb_911nn

I didn't like Snakes on a Plane

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:41 AM

thank god... soon, i will be able to play with legit players who will kill me with skills. not god mode and all that crap...

• PkUnzipper, QuietJosh, Vigilante-Angel and 1 other like this

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

I got respect for reality

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:51 AM

R* will only be 'losing' the players that would have never played legit in the first place, so good riddance.

I hope the mods are ready for the inevitable flood of threads made by people who signed up to GTAF just to bitch about this, when it all goes down.

Also, I wonder if a player would still lose all their money if they invested it all in the BAWSAK...
  • Vigilante-Angel and minushuman like this

gtajim
  • gtajim

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:35 PM

I'm glad hackers have ruined my favourite game why don't they go and play cod or summert
  • Vigilante-Angel likes this

Brian359
  • Brian359

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:47 PM

Be sure to post when its fixed and I'll come play.
  • QuietJosh likes this

JoeMamma
  • JoeMamma

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2013 - 07:51 PM

I just want to point out the fact that the only ones complaining about it are the ones who have "made" their money in illigitimate ways....everyone else wants them gone.

• QuietJosh and Vigilante-Angel like this

watson177
  • watson177

What should I write here?

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 08:06 PM

what a bunch of f*cking bums, instead of being the unfair c*nts that they are and steal everyones money, why dont they f*cking do something like fix the f*cking robo cops with super powers. f*ck rockstar sometimes man . most of the time actually.

• Witchking Of Angmar, Lil_B_The Basedgod and LilMcJohn like this

pariah87
  • pariah87

Chosen one

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 08:29 PM

Well i our hased everything i could get, they can take my money hut if they take all the stuff i just bought then they can try and sell this game to the guy who picks up my copy second hand.
  • LilMcJohn likes this

Vigilante-Angel
  • Vigilante-Angel

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 08:34 PM

This is awesome news! I was given far more money than can possibly be spent and on top of that I'm glad these "god mode" pussies are going to be coming to and end. They clearly have no skills and I'm looking forward to going after them and showing them what happens when you f**k with genuine players. 

Regarding the hacked money issue I did submit a ticket to R* support when I got my first amount but I must admit to spending a little of it. I hope this won't put me into minus figures as I have spent real money on my character for the 10 car apartment and the Adder etc

So looking forward to wiping the smiles off the face off some hackers :D

I just want to point out the fact that the only ones complaining about it are the ones who have "made" their money in illigitimate ways....everyone else wants them gone.

Well said :)

what a bunch of f*cking bums, instead of being the unfair c*nts that they are and steal everyones money, why dont they f*cking do something like fix the f*cking robo cops with super powers. f*ck rockstar sometimes man . most of the time actually.

Pretty sure they'll be fixing the god mode pussies too. Why are you complaining? Are you one of the hackers?

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

I got respect for reality

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 08:42 PM

^
Pretty sure watson is talking about the police AI, not god mode cheaters. But yeah...he sounds like a cheater what with his complaining of them 'stealing' money...lmao, ok.

Complains about the cops and losing glitched money. Definitely a crybaby and probably a cheater :cool:

nobum62
  • nobum62

douchebag who owns a chromed zentorno

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 31 December 2013 - 05:33 AM

I'll admit, I spent some of the money a hacker randomly gave me into car mods for my vacca, and a new super diamond and exemplar...

will I be banned/sent to the cheater pool?

LilMcJohn
  • LilMcJohn

Leaf's Yellow Flash

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 December 2013 - 07:08 AM Edited by LilMcJohn, 31 December 2013 - 07:15 AM.

I feel this is very stupid. Once again Rockstar proves why their your just money hungry people who don't care for the players. Ban the cheaters but why take everything that they gave to other people away. They gave us 500k which we were all happy about and we had our faith in them. Then they f*cking go around and nerf all the jobs so we have to depend on cash cards. Knowing Rockstar their going to probably remove our expensive cars that we bought with the money and that's bullsh*t. Yeah I received the money from some random guy but at least it made the game a little bit funnier in my opinion.

• Witchking Of Angmar and Lil_B_The Basedgod like this

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Laying low in Alderney City

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 31 December 2013 - 07:42 AM

f*ck them, I bought a Titan. 

http://rsg.ms/1cSWos4

I only blew through 10mil so far. I'm not high enough level to use my dirty money effectively. 

• LilMcJohn likes this

Painkiller Q8
  • Painkiller Q8

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 08:44 AM Edited by Painkiller Q8, 31 December 2013 - 08:47 AM.

I played the game online and I saw my rank was going high too fast, and I have received a lot of money also I can't die !!! wtf is this !!

I have submitted a request two times to R* and now I can't access GTA Online,

What is going on now?

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 December 2013 - 10:05 AM Edited by Lazyboy., 31 December 2013 - 10:08 AM.

I find it funny how all of the "legit" people say people who have billions cheated their money, when THEY are most likely the ones that suck.

Cheated money is great. If I want to play a deathmatch, I should be allowed to play a f*cking deathmatch. Not f*ck about getting the money to buy the ammo, which is precisely why I used cheated money to max all of my weapon ammo. 

Yes, I'm saying if you complain about cheated money then you're obviously a noob at the game. 

Want to prove you aren't a noob? 1v1 me. :) Deathmatch or Race, I'll still own you.

Free-Aim BTW.

JoeMamma
  • JoeMamma

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:30 PM

Why would I deathmatch or race you?  I'm a level 18 "noob" at this game.  I don't have illigitimate money to buy a friggin' super car to try to beat you (I'm sure you have an Adder, becuase that's what all those doucheknockers have) and I don't have good weapons (the MP5 is the highest gun I have).  What good would it do? 

Vigilante-Angel
  • Vigilante-Angel

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 07:09 PM

I find it funny how all of the "legit" people say people who have billions cheated their money, when THEY are most likely the ones that suck.

Cheated money is great. If I want to play a deathmatch, I should be allowed to play a f*cking deathmatch. Not f*ck about getting the money to buy the ammo, which is precisely why I used cheated money to max all of my weapon ammo. 

Yes, I'm saying if you complain about cheated money then you're obviously a noob at the game. 

Want to prove you aren't a noob? 1v1 me. :) Deathmatch or Race, I'll still own you.

Free-Aim BTW.

You're a dick! Nuff said

• Ragref, BallinOutOfMind, Gunslinger_GK and 1 other like this

pwnisher130
  • pwnisher130

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 09:46 PM

I'm glad they are punishing all the hackers, I received 225 mil from one just the other day. But I am concerned about R* banning anyone that actually used the money because I spent some of it to buy ammunition and armour, which is necessary in GTAO. I hope I don't get banned for playing properly.

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 January 2014 - 03:09 AM Edited by Lazyboy., 01 January 2014 - 03:09 AM.

Why would I deathmatch or race you?  I'm a level 18 "noob" at this game.  I don't have illigitimate money to buy a friggin' super car to try to beat you (I'm sure you have an Adder, becuase that's what all those doucheknockers have) and I don't have good weapons (the MP5 is the highest gun I have).  What good would it do?

Adder is for uninformed noobs. Entity XF is superior.

And yea, you're only level 18 lol, learn how to play before calling people out on "cheating". Same as you, "Vigilante Angel"

cocca-cola
  • cocca-cola

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:31 AM

I have a good question.

The item(s) we bought with this hacked money, will they disappear to?

nobum62
  • nobum62

douchebag who owns a chromed zentorno

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 January 2014 - 07:17 AM

eh f*ck online. it's dead to me now. the races and deathmatches are repetitive and boring. online is only good for f*cking around now. if heists come, I may pick the game back up but now it's just dead to me. partly because a hacker gave me money and I already have everything

B00Minyourface
  • B00Minyourface

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 06:42 PM

I was happy to get the cash from a hacker, and so were 90% of other people I reckon - it's way too hard to earn any serious money in the game as it is. I had already spent about £50 on cash cards, plus the cost of the game so I think that R* have got their money's worth from me. 

I get that this will have cost them some cash card sales, but when the game is so riddled with flaws that people can hack and mod away with impunity then they are reaping what they sow. All they need to do is fix the glitch, then it's problem solved. The cash card sales are just greedy at the end of the day - too expensive especially when they (Or Take 2) already made £300 million profit in Q2 2103 mainly off the back of this game - which is about 30 times more profit than they made in the corresponding quarter the previous year. You can only imagine what Q 3 and 4 will look like, but I bet they will be looking at about a billion, which makes me not feel bad at all if I got gifted some cash in the game that I didn't even cheat to get.

• Cutter De Blanc likes this

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Huelga birds in the air and we're chargin with spears

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 January 2014 - 06:49 PM

What's funny is the most I was ever gifted was literally 10 mil back in november... and I Spent most of it just buyinG random cars I saw that I liked (not some sh*tty super car... except banshe in GTA 3 colors)

Only time I was ever gifted money.. and I've only ran into a god modder 3 times...

Anyway I enjoy online mode, most people don't realize the actual beauty of it and expect it to be a blood bath deathmatch..

We have a name for them, "kids"
  • Brian359 likes this

gorakishere
  • gorakishere

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 09:04 PM

Yeah. Definitely spent gifted money, but it was hard as I purchased the 1.5 mil card. I am very excited to build on things with real players and not just have to defend myself all day. Worrying about cash should make it so you are constructive with your money and not careless... I said it once I'll say it again...If I could choose a lobby I might find legit players easier... just saying.

Vigilante-Angel
  • Vigilante-Angel

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 12:01 AM

And yea, you're only level 18 lol, learn how to play before calling people out on "cheating". Same as you, "Vigilante Angel"

You really don't want to take me on sunshine. I have taken part in so many 1 on 1 s and the only one I EVER lost was to a fag who didn't have the balls to get out of his tank

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 January 2014 - 12:14 AM

You really don't want to take me on sunshine. I have taken part in so many 1 on 1 s and the only one I EVER lost was to a fag who didn't have the balls to get out of his tank

No, I think I want to.

MikeMyth
  • MikeMyth

Livin' It Up At The Hotel California

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 02:46 AM

I don't want my money being taken away.

:cry:

Me either. :(

gtajim
  • gtajim