Photo

Accidentally wiped 8 years worth of save data [xbox 360]

4 replies to this topic
RandomNoun
  • RandomNoun

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 08:38 PM

Basically just deleted my profile in an attempt to resolve the random xbox live disconnects problem. Accidentally pressed the wrong option, deleting my entire save data. I am currently in shock and therefore am acting reasonably calm. Does anyone know of anything, anything at all, that could remedy this? A sort of magical ctrl+z sort of thing?

The 'hilarious' thing is that deleting my profile and emptying the cache data did not resolve the disconnecting problem ...

Thanks ...

Stinky12
  • Stinky12

No title

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 11:28 PM Edited by Stinky12, 28 December 2013 - 11:30 PM.

Don't play on consoles, the profile is it saved locally on the console itself or through Microsoft's servers? If it's just on the console, call Microsoft and see what they can do for you.

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

I'm not good with people, but at least I'm not a racist

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 28 December 2013 - 11:31 PM

You could take the hard drive to a computer forensics lab and pay a few grand to have the data restored. Otherwise probably not.

Sucks for you.

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2013 - 10:23 AM

You could take the hard drive to a computer forensics lab and pay a few grand to have the data restored. Otherwise probably not.

Sucks for you.

If you send it over to a place in Germany it's only about $500, and they are very thorough, I forget the name though. It's unlikely you will recover everything either, and that's not including shipping.
If you don't use M$ Cloud, you're screwed, sorry broseph.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 December 2013 - 12:25 PM

Google xbox 360 hdd undelete.

I saw a youtube vid and a few relevant pages.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users