Photo

impounded cars

6 replies to this topic
GTA-iFruit
  • GTA-iFruit

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 07:55 PM

why!!! its so fricking annoying when you car gets impounded an have to go retrieve it every so often after being wasted by some user or the police!! sick of going back an fore for my car I wish they scrapped the impounded vehicle online.

grasseyeball
  • grasseyeball

Man of Business

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 08:09 PM

Get a garage

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Go then, there are other worlds than these.

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Second Best Alien

Posted 27 December 2013 - 08:18 PM

Just call your mechanic to get another car, thus destroying the impounded one.  Then call MMI, steal a car on the street, drive 30 seconds at full throttle and call your mechanic for the new MMI replacement once cool down is over.  Easy.

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 08:29 PM

why!!! its so fricking annoying when you car gets impounded an have to go retrieve it every so often after being wasted by some user or the police!! sick of going back an fore for my car I wish they scrapped the impounded vehicle online.

If you were killed by someone that must've been about about 7 blocks away, and you were just at the gate, or just turning the corner.......I'm sorry. I'll find a new victim next time I swear.

Kano Giovanni
  • Kano Giovanni

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 04:40 PM Edited by Kano Giovanni, 28 December 2013 - 04:41 PM.

You have a couple options...

1. Stand on the white wall and throw a grenade at your car, blowing it up, log offline then back online then call the insurance to make a claim.

2. Repo your vehicle and learn to how to out run the cops! It's NOT that hard.

3. Avoid ALL situations that would otherwise get your car impounded.

They impounded my car one day and look what they did to my ride ....
0D1894DB-C830-43DE-9D08-0D5E77F612AA_zps

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 07:52 PM

from what ive heard you can drive there and pay the fee. but if i have to drive there whats the point in paying the fee?

its the same crap as just stealing your car back. 

domini99
  • domini99

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 10:31 PM

sometimes i take it massive, a troll-the-police-mission

I jack a cargobob, bob my car out off the impound, (do not get wanted level for that yet) park the car on top of a high building and lend my cargobob next to it...

the car is not counted as "outside of impound" yet, so when you get in...

INSTANT WANTED LEVEL

now watch the police trying to get up to the roof without a chopper, because you only have 2 stars :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users