GTA V to SA

33 replies to this topic
XXGTAXIVxx
  • XXGTAXIVxx

xxGTAXIVxx

• Members
  • Colombia
  • Best DYOM Mission 2013 "GTA V to SA"

Posted 27 December 2013 - 07:48 PM Edited by XXGTAXIVxx, 01 January 2014 - 01:12 AM.

screen.jpg 

MISSIONS

GTA V Prologue Part1: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/29286

GTA V Prologue Part2 : http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/29481

GTA V Mission 1: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/29483 _

GTA V Mission 2:  _

GTA V Mission 3:  _

Productions xxGTAXIVxx

KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 28 December 2013 - 04:49 AM

smells nice  :santa:  i will try them.  :santa:

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 December 2013 - 05:05 AM Edited by The Odyssey, 28 December 2013 - 05:06 AM.

smells nice  :santa:  i will try them.  :santa:

It smells nice...?  :/

Martin_GDF
  • Martin_GDF

Schizophrenic Bastard

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 07:21 AM

I've already played the first mission, and it was really great! Nice job dude :3

Target13
  • Target13

Beyond Creativity®

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 28 December 2013 - 11:58 AM

THBP already made this.

SoftTouch
  • SoftTouch

Lone Wolf

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 28 December 2013 - 03:54 PM

This again ? You won't finish it anyways. Sorry if it sounds rude but it isn't possible anyways.

XXGTAXIVxx
  • XXGTAXIVxx

xxGTAXIVxx

• Members
  • Colombia

Posted 28 December 2013 - 09:06 PM

THBP already made this.

Man, you are really Critic.... :(

This again ? You won't finish it anyways. Sorry if it sounds rude but it isn't possible anyways.

Yeah, This again.. and right now I have 4 missions. I will continue with this, I will finish it.

Target13
  • Target13

Beyond Creativity®

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 28 December 2013 - 09:50 PM

THBP already made this.

Man, you are really Critic.... :(

So what? You want me to lie and say "Wow! What a great and original idea! 5 Stars!!!  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie: "

I'm just being honest.

Oh yeah & making a picture of yourself as an avatar isn't very...Umm.."Professional".

SoftTouch
  • SoftTouch

Lone Wolf

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 29 December 2013 - 06:37 AM

Yeah, I'm sure you'll remake all 69 missions.. Some are not even possible, like with trains.

XXGTAXIVxx
  • XXGTAXIVxx

xxGTAXIVxx

• Members
  • Colombia

Posted 31 December 2013 - 04:44 PM

New mission AVAIBLE.

LoreLegend
  • LoreLegend

-

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 December 2013 - 08:58 PM Edited by LoreLegend, 31 December 2013 - 08:58 PM.

I'm sorry to say but this project will fail horribly.

Some of the cutscenes have typing mistakes which IMO already takes away a bit of the immersion.

Also as said before some of the missions aren't even possible like train missions for example.

And how do you want to make an entire project when I can't even come past the first mission?

xcfn.png

XXGTAXIVxx
  • XXGTAXIVxx

xxGTAXIVxx

• Members
  • Colombia

Posted 31 December 2013 - 10:43 PM Edited by XXGTAXIVxx, 31 December 2013 - 10:44 PM.

Some of the cutscenes have typing mistakes which IMO already takes away a bit of the immersion.

Also as said before some of the missions aren't even possible like train missions for example.

And how do you want to make an entire project when I can't even come past the first mission?

xcfn.png

Ha. ha, ha!... Man!... Of course you can!... ha haha!

That bars can be destroyed! hahaha!. Hit it! with the left mouse button,and enter! Have you ever passed GTA SA?... Take a loock to  the second part of the missions, Is now avaible. And sorry for the "typing mistakes" I am not perfect but I will try to correct that. :)

LoreLegend
  • LoreLegend

-

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 December 2013 - 11:25 PM Edited by LoreLegend, 01 January 2014 - 12:00 AM.

xcfn.png

That bars can be destroyed! hahaha!. Hit it!

I shot the bars and it didn't do jack sh*t and as a matter of fact I completed GTA SA twice on my PS2 and twice on my PC.

Anyway I will check out your second part of the missions.

EDIT: Alright I checked out the 2nd part of the introduction and GTA V mission 1

As for the 2nd part of the intro I don't know what version of GTA V you played but I don't recall them jumping off a train track and swimming to shore? Or Trevor shooting down a police helicopter with an RPG?

Anyway as for the GTA V mission 1 (And actually the 2nd part of the intro too) most of the missions' time there isn't any marker on the mini map of where the checkpoint is or where the car/cars are that you need to enter.

I figured it out by myself but still.

These things all matter.

I found your typing to be a bit better though which is a good improvement.

XXGTAXIVxx
  • XXGTAXIVxx

xxGTAXIVxx

• Members
  • Colombia

Posted 01 January 2014 - 12:15 AM

xcfn.png

That bars can be destroyed! hahaha!. Hit it!

I shot the bars and it didn't do jack sh*t and as a matter of fact I completed GTA SA twice on my PS2 and twice on my PC.

Anyway I will check out your second part of the missions.

EDIT: Alright I checked out the 2nd part of the introduction and GTA V mission 1

As for the 2nd part of the intro I don't know what version of GTA V you played but I don't recall them jumping off a train track and swimming to shore? Or Trevor shooting down a police helicopter with an RPG?

Anyway as for the GTA V mission 1 (And actually the 2nd part of the intro too) most of the missions' time there isn't any marker on the mini map of where the checkpoint is or where the car/cars are that you need to enter.

I figured it out by myself but still.

These things all matter.

I found your typing to be a bit better though which is a good improvement.

Thanks, And... The Checkpoint.. Obviously has to be Invisible in the mini map. Because say [ Find a car] not [ Get in the car near....]Anyway... GTA V Prologue... I know that isn't exactly like my mission, but who cares?!.. It's my mission... I just have made it... Interesting.. to me, Jumping from the train tracks is good... better than wait that a train f*cking blow you up! jejeje... But thanks, really thanks, I appreciate your interest on this. :)

Try with the next mission [Mission 2] Franklin and Lamar. :)

LoreLegend
  • LoreLegend

-

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 January 2014 - 12:37 AM

Thanks, And... The Checkpoint.. Obviously has to be Invisible in the mini map. Because say [ Find a car] not [ Get in the car near....]Anyway... GTA V Prologue... I know that isn't exactly like my mission, but who cares?!.. It's my mission... I just have made it... Interesting.. to me, Jumping from the train tracks is good... better than wait that a train f*cking blow you up! jejeje... But thanks, really thanks, I appreciate your interest on this. :)

With GTA V mission 1 I meant the one with Franklin and Lamar.

XXGTAXIVxx
  • XXGTAXIVxx

xxGTAXIVxx

• Members
  • Colombia

Posted 01 January 2014 - 12:58 AM

With GTA V mission 1 I meant the one with Franklin and Lamar.

Yeah, yeah!... Mission 1... Sorry.... Did you have missions, 'cause I've never seen one...

LoreLegend
  • LoreLegend

-

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 January 2014 - 11:01 AM

Yeah, yeah!... Mission 1... Sorry.... Did you have missions, 'cause I've never seen one...

I had like 1 or 2 missions back in 2012 but that wasn't very good.

So since then I never made any missions and just improved my DYOM skills.

I do want to make a project its just ATM I don't have any inspiration.

The Half-Blood Prince
  • The Half-Blood Prince

THBP

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 02 January 2014 - 04:38 PM

Hey. Played the missions, very good. Just one question: Why we have to kill Dave Norton on the mission "Prologue pt. 2"? (yes, the guy with the sniper on the mission of the real GTA V is Dave Norton)... Anyway, keep up the good work.

I send you an PM, btw.

Grateful, THBP

KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 25 February 2014 - 02:31 AM

Wow! really glad to see this thread getting pinned. :)

Chips237
  • Chips237

Walking on sunshine

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:39 AM

This got pinned?

• Pledge of Chaos, The Odyssey and Kafonix like this

KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:44 AM

This got pinned?

Yes, as the best Mission ( or Mission Pack ) of 2013 and also Max Parkour.

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 February 2014 - 08:04 AM

Yeah, I don't see the point of pinning this and MP unless it's only for a period of time.

Still, I shouldn't tell the mods what to do.
  • Bender likes this

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:28 PM

Every thread that won something on GTAF awards (in DYOM selection) gets pinned for certain period of time. 

• The Odyssey and Terano like this

QaiserH14
  • QaiserH14

KD Himan

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 26 February 2014 - 04:47 AM

This Mission Is Great I Have Played It Many Times It Was Very Good Thanks to xxGTAXIVxx

Rytuklis
  • Rytuklis

That sarcastic asshole you all have grown to love.

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 02 March 2014 - 08:44 AM

Stop using that annoying font capitalised font ^

Bender
  • Bender

Rindfleischettikierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 03 March 2014 - 07:34 AM

Jesus, I thought this would be good, but now it's getting annoying. Three topics have been made for the same project, two missions have been made and oh Jesus it's the best project ever let's pin it because they can totally remake all of the revolutionary missions.
  • The Odyssey and Kafonix like this

alifjenius
  • alifjenius

I'm back (again)

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 09 March 2014 - 02:39 PM

Jesus, I thought this would be good, but now it's getting annoying. Three topics have been made for the same project, two missions have been made and oh Jesus it's the best project ever let's pin it because they can totally remake all of the revolutionary missions.

This. I don't get why we consider this as one of the best missions pack. But well, the forum has spoken

Doublepulse
  • Doublepulse

I will turn your life upside down!

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 09 March 2014 - 05:40 PM

This. I don't get why we consider this as one of the best missions pack. But well, the forum has spoken

The idea is great and it has potential, as long as the designers put enough effort into making the missions as close to the original game as possible. I personally don't think that is the case here. I played the missions and they are alright, but could of been better. It actually will be a tad more difficult to recreate GTA V in SA, than it is for GTA IV. I do not think it is impossible, but much more challenging.

Terano
  • Terano

Who says nothing is impossible? I've been doing nothing for

• Members
  • India

Posted 15 March 2014 - 06:12 AM

who voted this mp as best mp???

Akram menacer
  • Akram menacer

akram

• Members
  • Algeria

Posted 15 March 2014 - 11:59 AM

tell me about your project are u going to make all of the gta V missions?

hope so

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users