Photo

Mod Lobby Problem

8 replies to this topic
Crushed-ICEE
  • Crushed-ICEE

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:36 PM

Merry Christmas forums viewers, but i have run into a problem... I recently got into a mod lobby by accident and as soon as i joined it a got 900 billion dollars, i will NOT be giving any away, but i do need to get rid of it ALL as fast as possible, if possible.  I don't wanna go into cheaters pool, or get ban, so heres the story (skip it if you want

i was in a lobby on Dec-21 and then another on the 22 but, the first lobby i joined when one of my friends said he wanted to do some jobs, the second one was just a RANDOM open lobby.  The second lobby i join was a problem.  I killed 1 gang member at a crate drop and started instantly just ranking up.  i quit GTA in hopes of if not saving, but it did, and now I'm level 998 with 900 billion dollars.

As you can imagine, i'm pissed, but i gotta find a way to lose this money and get my level back down. Is there any way i can get my stuff sorted out?

I posted a ticket on Rockstar's site on the 22 after i got leveled up, but i still have no replies. What do i do?

Tayman
  • Tayman

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 08:01 PM

I don't know of a way to purposely drop your level other than going over a thousand on accident and having it reset to level 1 with negative rp.  That's something you DON'T want to happen. 

I think your best bet was sending in a ticket.

lokdogiv
  • lokdogiv

CREW:GTAPJT & GTAPJT RACING.PSN: LokDog_IV

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 27 December 2013 - 11:04 PM

How is it possible for you to rank up that much in a regular lobby? U can't.. it does not happen,using a DNS obviously?

Crushed-ICEE
  • Crushed-ICEE

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 04:24 AM

No you can, it's a more "complicated" mod for player information one of my friends has been working on, when he invited me i didn't know he had it on i was level 112 before i joined him, now i am 998

baz-brown
  • baz-brown

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 04:47 AM

This money glitch is a problem. I'm stuck with 650 million. Most lobbies I go into, many are talking of their new wealth too. It was a treat at first, but all incentive has been taken out of the game now. At least you still have to rank up to unlock all the good weapons.

Our big fear was that this game would be hacked like GTA4. Well, it's happened and it's only 3 months old. What next? Once the leaderboards are hacked....

lokdogiv
  • lokdogiv

CREW:GTAPJT & GTAPJT RACING.PSN: LokDog_IV

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 28 December 2013 - 05:04 AM

No you can, it's a more "complicated" mod for player information one of my friends has been working on, when he invited me i didn't know he had it on i was level 112 before i joined him, now i am 998

There's only one soloution pretty much,PM me if you want info...

Marewanna
  • Marewanna

GTA Online Helper.

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 06:32 AM

You won't get banned or put in the cheaters pool for getting money . Although you will get banned because of your rank . Make a new character . And don't f*ck up anymore . We all know you were using a DNS code so don't make yourself look retarded .
  • lokdogiv likes this

Crushed-ICEE
  • Crushed-ICEE

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 04:39 AM

well, i mean if you don't believe i just joined a lobby it's your own fault i don't look like anything other than 1 person who can't get away from the multiple modders who are ruining this game

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 December 2013 - 08:24 AM

It looks like you used a dns server on purpose but let's say I believe that it was an accident. Do you think R* will believe you or care since this isn't exactly a known issue?

I think you're probably screwed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users