Quantcast

» «
Photo

Reporting hackers in game freezes console...

51 replies to this topic
Ballistic Jello
  • Ballistic Jello

Retired BF3 tanker

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 09:39 PM

Classic. Snitches get stitches. Just leave the lobby and all is well.

Yeah, what a great solution. Hmmm, game breaking glitches and hacks abused right and left, and WE'RE supposed to find a new session when this happens. You must live in a totalitarian regime, tryna figure out if you're on the cheating scum end or the gutless sheep end.

Report, find new session.
Or cheat, get bored and go find another game, this one will be better then. Bye.

dreaded_verse
  • dreaded_verse

Shotta

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 09:39 PM

btw: its even funnier you think im some ethug cus im on gta forums. I never claim to be anything im not. GTF, snitches.

BarryRiley
  • BarryRiley

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 09:40 PM

Im a grown ass man, check yourself.

Haha, really?

How very, very embarrassing

"Check yourself". Brilliant. The icing on the cake

dreaded_verse
  • dreaded_verse

Shotta

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 09:41 PM

Haha, really?

embarrassing. sure.

BarryRiley
  • BarryRiley

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 09:42 PM

Haha, really?

embarrassing. sure.

Well obviously you can't see it. To you a grown man calling people snitches on a video game and using terms like "check yourself" whilst staying you're a thug is proudly pretty cool.
  • Timely likes this

dreaded_verse
  • dreaded_verse

Shotta

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 09:44 PM

Anymore forum trolls want to talk that good sh*t? i got about 9 more minutes to kill.

Haha, really?

embarrassing. sure.
Well obviously you can't see it. To you a grown man calling people snitches on a video game and using terms like "check yourself" whilst staying you're a thug is proudly pretty cool.

You done ?

ells144
  • ells144

i like franklin because of lamar

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 December 2013 - 09:45 PM

Snitches get stitches.

Snitch

Give me a f*cking break. We're playing GTA, not working for the mob. Anyone who equates reporting some kiddie who watched a youtube video on how to cheat in a video game with snitching on a real life criminal is an idiot. They're ruining the game even more, plain and simple.   

In real life both of you would sing like a canary in a split second if a hot deal was put on a table in front of you if it meant not having to serve hard time.

You really deserve no response, but youre going to get one.

Only on the internet could you say id sing, you know nothing about me - at all. dumbf*ck. And yes, just because its not a real crime to hack doesnt make it anyless lame about you running & telling. GTFO.

and to the guy who called me a hacker: never that.. idgaf about video games enough to hack. i just think yall are lame af for going way out your way to report someone for cheating on a VIDEO GAME.

I have not gone out of my way to report some one I can play gta and make a report even if that means sending R* an email.
if you have hacked before then just get f*cked the worst you will get is a console ban its not like some one is going to kill you for it in RL.

dreaded_verse
  • dreaded_verse

Shotta

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 09:47 PM

Im just saying whats the point. Who gets so upset at someone cheating in a game they have to report them ?

Judas0ne
  • Judas0ne

Trick

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 09:48 PM

it takes virtually no effort to hit Pause - Online - Players - player - Report - Cause

and its not snitching in the least. Only lowlife punks are using these hacks/glitches and only straight up chumps defend them.

R* put the Report feature in the game for a reason.

• Valdorien, SecludedMemory, Timely and 1 other like this

The4orTy67
  • The4orTy67

Spieler Hasser

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 09:50 PM

Lol at the dude and the snitch comment.

ells144
  • ells144

i like franklin because of lamar

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 December 2013 - 09:50 PM

Im just saying whats the point. Who gets so upset at someone cheating in a game they have to report them ?

we don't get upset we just don't want all the money we have been given from them, we don't want a ban for something they have done.

dreaded_verse
  • dreaded_verse

Shotta

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 09:53 PM Edited by dreaded_verse, 27 December 2013 - 09:54 PM.

I guess. All people are different, guess some of you cats take this game sh*t way more serious than i thought.

im off work now, thanks for the interlectual replies and the idiots that think an embarrasing e-thug child.. lmaoo

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 09:55 PM

Number of years alone accounts for very little. Childishness is exposed by attitudes.

Soda and Soap
  • Soda and Soap

Dr Pepper

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 10:07 PM

Why would you go out of your way to report somebody anyways? Your going to stop your fun & waste 5 minutes of your life to report somebody on a video game? 

And like R* is really going to do anything anyways. If they wanted to they could stop the hacking as soon as it started, but they have clearly not. Hell it took them weeks to fix the LSC glitch...

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 27 December 2013 - 10:10 PM Edited by SFBryan18, 27 December 2013 - 10:24 PM.

Close minded troll, no one likes getting cheated. If you're so high and mighty to just let it go and take it up the ass, good for you. The rest of us do not want to be trolled and cheated, so f*ck off.

Why would you go out of your way to report somebody anyways? Your going to stop your fun & waste 5 minutes of your life to report somebody on a video game? 

And like R* is really going to do anything anyways. If they wanted to they could stop the hacking as soon as it started, but they have clearly not. Hell it took them weeks to fix the LSC glitch...

Takes me 2 minutes and totally worth it if they get banned.

OOM 313
  • OOM 313

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 December 2013 - 10:13 PM

I love exploiting exploiters, owning hackers, and raping cheaters. Nothing more satisfying than hearing some neck beard loser godmodder rage quit.

BarryRiley
  • BarryRiley

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 10:13 PM

Careful guys, we got a badass

Valdorien
  • Valdorien

Cheater Hater

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 10:18 PM

Im glad I got BF4 then.

Instead of RAGING AGAINST CHEATERS I will be RAGING AGAINST CHEAPERS.

I just hope it wont turn into GTA 4 while im gone.

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 10:18 PM Edited by ijustcameheretobeeotch, 27 December 2013 - 10:24 PM.

Classic. Snitches get stitches. Just leave the lobby and all is well.

I shouldn't have to leave. They should get banned. They are cheating, plain and simple. Not only cheating, but also griefing and trolling too. None of us should have to put up with this crap. I hope Rockstar does something about this soon, because it's very frustrating to run into one of these assholes.
Snitch. Just leave the lobby, already stated.

your an idiot. Theres hackers in most lobbies now. Its gotten out of control. And legit players should not have to keep finding new lobbies bc pathetic bitches who suck at the game need to use hacks so they cant die so they dont look so pathetic dieing everytime they try and kill someone. If all the cheaters in this game were banned the game would actually be the best online out.

Yeah, go head then. Run and tell r* until your face turns blue, see how well that works for you.. snitch.

the motto of stupid low lifes...is it ironic or just stupid most them have the word legit in their gamertag? oh and dont worry about your image, we all know you're a pussy wannabe thug. you cant run the streets so you run your mouth while in godmode in a videogame.

i find a player in godmode i tank blast their ragdoll bodies until they leave the session. will also record it while it happens so cockstar can get off their ass and do something besides nerf payouts and remove legit cars.

• Timely likes this

CrazyWeasel
  • CrazyWeasel

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 10:50 PM

btw: its even funnier you think im some ethug cus im on gta forums. I never claim to be anything im not. GTF, snitches.

^^^^^^^^^
Why do you keep responding to this fake ass ghetto douchebag?

I guess the term that kids say "don't feed the trolls" don't apply any more.

Yours_Truly_85
  • Yours_Truly_85

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2014 - 03:12 AM

Lol too funny, all these Internet thugs...I must say though, little ass kids bother me more than cheaters on this game. Nothing worse than listening to an 8 year old white kid try to talk like he's a black guy from the hood. Every other word is "nigga".... where are the parents??? Quit buying your grade school children M rated games wtf ever happened to donkey Kong and zelda? And we wonder why the younger generation is soo ignorant and rude. On the hacker subject, I'm not sure I've encountered any "god mode" cheaters but if I do, oh well, there's always gonna be hackers on every online game. There's always some dick head that has nothing better to do than JB his console and cheat to win, plain and simple. I just laugh to myself because of how pathetic these people's life's have to be. I just imagine the fat guy that keeps killing cartman on the warcraft episode lol, yea hackers, that's you lmao.

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

Sh*tdick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2014 - 03:13 AM

Necro of the day
  • ZeroF0rce likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users