» «
Photo

Suggestion: Total Chaos mode

11 replies to this topic
HossoAwesome
  • HossoAwesome

hardcore fan

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:16 PM Edited by HossoAwesome, 27 December 2013 - 05:19 PM.

Hello, fellow gta forums members,

I haven't posted here in quite a while but with all the chaos happening on in GTA Online, I decided to post here to present my suggested solution and see what you guys think about it:

As you all know, a big part of the problem is the division in the playerbase between agreeing or disagreeing on accepting the given cash. We all disagree about actually hacking the game but the debate is about whether or not you should accept the money and use it. Anyway, so the main reason some people are actually accepting the money and using it is because they feel like GTA Online as it is doesn't provide them with their GTA chaos needs and they feel deprived and held back from doing all the destruction they want. GTA Online in its current structure won't  be able to please both parties so here's my suggestion to solve this issue: As both parties won't be able to eliminate each other, we have to give them what they want: I suggest making like a game mode of some sort (like deathmatches and races) called Total Destruction (or whatever they name R* decides) where they are given what they want: the entire map open to them, all the vehicles they want, all the weapons they want, etc.. AND the best part is.. instead of wasting all this destruction in free roam mode, they are rewarded with cash and RP at the end just like any other job because that's what GTA Online is all about, doing whatever you like to do in GTA with multiple players while getting rewarded for it.

TL;DR :  to please the chaos-loving people, let's a make a "job" where it's basically GTA IV multiplayer on steroids so they can do all the destruction they want without ruining other players' experience

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:19 PM

we already have that

it's called cheaters pool and bad sport

pick your poison

• MagicNarcosis, EttoreEnzo and Biohazard Abyss like this

EttoreEnzo
  • EttoreEnzo

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:53 PM Edited by EttoreEnzo, 27 December 2013 - 06:54 PM.

Screw them. I just modded my car. It looks beautiful. I don't need some dumbass shooting at me and trying to blow it up when I'm just trying to drive down the street or out of my apartment. Rewarding the bastards? That's preposterous. There's a special place in hell for those people.

HossoAwesome
  • HossoAwesome

hardcore fan

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 08:25 PM

Well thats your opinion but you cant deny that they are a big chunck of the player base and their use of the modded money for the above reasons is ruining the experience for the other players. So there has to be a splution that would appeal to both kind of players

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 08:32 PM

the solution being

play it

dont play it

pretty simple

SUPERHEAVYDOODY
  • SUPERHEAVYDOODY

Big Dummy

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 08:37 PM

No, no no. NO.
Lets leave the game alone and just play it.
Lots of options exist to have the freeroam experience you prefer.

beat_savy_9
  • beat_savy_9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 08:39 PM

I'm interested in a hardcore mode that discourages rampage mentality by making it too difficult to do.  Imagine how long the lack of patience players would last if the lobby had no mini map, super buffed cops and penalties for attacking passive mode or unarmed players.

dreaded_verse
  • dreaded_verse

Whats wit the f*ckery

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 08:41 PM

Everyone here will say no. they like to frolic and hold hands in gta online, not steal cars or kill other players.

GrottiCollector
  • GrottiCollector

80s Tom Cruise

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 08:50 PM

Have you visited Eclipse Towers yet?

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

GTA0: Unreal on Wheels

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 08:53 PM

we already have that

pick your poison

We already have this.  It's called free roam.  :colgate:

DirtFarmer
  • DirtFarmer

Playa

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 09:05 PM Edited by DirtFarmer, 27 December 2013 - 09:06 PM.

we already have that

pick your poison

its also called regular lobbies...

dam you sainta row

jbarb78
  • jbarb78

Ancient Gamer

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 01:46 PM

I think it's a good idea to split them up personally, for all you guys that keep on with this "play or don't play", or "go to an invite only", why do we have to leave? How is it fair for you to impose your gaming style on us, why don't you leave? I have times where I want to go on and wreak havoc just like you, but there are also times I just want to find others to rob stores and play missions with, and not have to worry about some tard in a tank following me around, blowing up my pv. There should be that option, all it is is one more selection when starting a new session.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users