Killed my first GOD Mode

65 replies to this topic
paddiwak87
  • paddiwak87

Le Sage

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 27 December 2013 - 09:26 PM

I use god mode, it's part of my tunable hack. I see it as a more efficient passive mode. I never use it to kill others as I do not need it for that purpose and tbh there's no pleasure in killing others with it activated as it requires no skill... and I agree those who use it to grief are c*nts but then again look at all the c*nts rolling around in tanks blowing everybody up. Same thing different approach imo...

taxi-drive-clap.gif

Taxi Driver... Indeed an excellent movie. =D

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 27 December 2013 - 10:32 PM

Leave it to Bio to post a gif... :v

God Mode players are defenseless against tanks. Just run them over and make sure they stay under you. They'll die in a few seconds.

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 10:36 PM Edited by ijustcameheretobeeotch, 27 December 2013 - 10:38 PM.

ragdolling godmode hackers is the only reason i play now. they start off with you cant kill me. i say im not trying to kill you. im just going to keep you pinned down until you leave the session. every single one of the godmode guys is griefing, not once have i seen one just minding their own business.

hey paddiwak, its called passive mode. no godmode needed.

if you cant avoid being killed by a tank while in passive mode you have no skills at this game.

• lilpokerface likes this

IWantMyVisionBack
  • IWantMyVisionBack

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 10:42 PM

What is a God Mode player?

jwyleski
  • jwyleski

has evolved!

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 27 December 2013 - 10:47 PM

This level 200+ player has a $2-B bounty on him and I hunt him down with my buzzard. The guy was under the bridge so I landed my buzzard & run over to shoot him, realize he is evading the cops in god mode so my bullets do no good. I run back to my buzzard but he follows me, gets in my buzzard and I take off with him next to me. At about 1000 feet, I bail out and the buzzard crashes, killing Mr. god mode.

Kelvin_00
  • Kelvin_00

Why are you reading this?

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 27 December 2013 - 10:52 PM

I managed to pin 3 at the same time (they were about to get in a car) with my tank. One said party chat and suddenly they poofed. Definately as satifying as tank sniping.

u doing that? ...... yeah ok....

Btw Mugging works aswell, got 2 Billion from a GodMode being mugged. It's funny because after, he got rammed by the Police, I killed the mugger and hopped on the train safely from the other side- all in the space of ten seconds.

cool story bro... movie sh*t huh? All n 10 seconds.... Yeah ok

Who invited this forum gremlin?
As rude as i am u actually waisted brain cells on the thought that i was invited? Wow u really aint to bright huh bub? It was obvious that i came in here not giving 1 fuk about who invited me tho. Either do better wit your insults or have a seat bro.

I* you* I* you* aren't* I* one* f*ck* though* with* brother*

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• BUSTED!
  • Antarctica

Posted 27 December 2013 - 10:54 PM

Grenade/sticky the c*nts then assault shotgun them when they're on the floor.

Muse182
  • Muse182

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 December 2013 - 10:56 PM

I met someone in God mode earlier and he was actually OK. I had a bounty on me from an NPC after I stole his car and I was in the middle of something so I go up to the nearest player to let him kill me, I couldn't be bothered with a chase, and he just stood there looking at me while he had the cops on him. We ended up teaming up against police for a little while and it was fun. I was just chilling in my garage working out what I wanted and to rearrange everything and he gives me 300 million :( I think he meant well but I really didn't want it. Oh well, I guess I'll be heading to the cheater pool soon.

paddiwak87
  • paddiwak87

Le Sage

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 27 December 2013 - 11:06 PM Edited by paddiwak87, 27 December 2013 - 11:11 PM.

ragdolling godmode hackers is the only reason i play now. they start off with you cant kill me. i say im not trying to kill you. im just going to keep you pinned down until you leave the session. every single one of the godmode guys is griefing, not once have i seen one just minding their own business.

hey paddiwak, its called passive mode. no godmode needed.
if you cant avoid being killed by a tank while in passive mode you have no skills at this game.

Hmmm "interesting" contribution as always :). See what happens when you hop in a car then get shot/sticky bombed/whatever in passive mode, or run over by a speeding car... As for "god moders" minding their own business there are many, alot of them just join friends to donate money or to share it with everybody without all the griefing, play more gta online you'll see ;).
Btw I never said god mode was needed it's just a better passive mode imo. As for tanks I dance around them on a regular basis. :).

Edit: I like to use the Jerk move when I dance around tanks, you probably see that quite often right? Always a pleasure.

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 11:47 PM

At least there are a few nice ones but the majority use it as a "haha you can't kill me" attention grab or a way to be a dick without having risk.

I found a few, usually don't care as long as they don't try anything on me. Last one that I saw was on Eclipse Tower constantly killing players. I called the Firemen and hosed him down for around 5 minutes until he quit.

DrAtomic
  • DrAtomic

Volatile

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 28 December 2013 - 01:10 AM

Didnt work for me, allthough I pissed him off a lot after I kept him on the floor over and over and over with the butt of my gun. He then dropped a 2 bill bounty on me and left.

Zoobz
  • Zoobz

/Away

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 December 2013 - 01:16 AM

Baseball bat to the face is the way to go.

Dasrouse
  • Dasrouse

#1 Super Guy!!!!

• Members
  • Kyrgyzstan

Posted 28 December 2013 - 01:18 AM

I heard that melee weapons work well against GM hackers though I have never bothered to test this theory out. 

SchwartzJesuz
  • SchwartzJesuz

CPH Ultras

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 28 December 2013 - 01:19 AM Edited by SchwartzJesuz, 28 December 2013 - 01:20 AM.

I saw a good one earlier. I was getting really annoyed at the trolling convoy outside of the Eclipse Towers garage, so I got in a good position a little away and was about to start shooting them with my sniper rifle. Then a guy came out of the garage and they started to shot at him. He didnt die. He got out his RPG and just murdered everyone, without them being able to do anything.
I have mixed feelings about it, 'cause 1: Dont use god mode. 2: Dont camp like a pussy outside of peoples garages.

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 01:25 AM

I managed to pin 3 at the same time (they were about to get in a car) with my tank. One said party chat and suddenly they poofed. Definately as satifying as tank sniping.

u doing that? ...... yeah ok....

Btw Mugging works aswell, got 2 Billion from a GodMode being mugged. It's funny because after, he got rammed by the Police, I killed the mugger and hopped on the train safely from the other side- all in the space of ten seconds.

cool story bro... movie sh*t huh? All n 10 seconds.... Yeah ok

Who invited this forum gremlin?
As rude as i am u actually waisted brain cells on the thought that i was invited? Wow u really aint to bright huh bub? It was obvious that i came in here not giving 1 fuk about who invited me tho. Either do better wit your insults or have a seat bro.

I* you* I* you* aren't* I* one* f*ck* though* with* brother*

*wasted

concolt
  • concolt

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 01:28 AM

It's not really god mode if they can die, it should be called Die Hard mode.
  • We Are Ninja likes this

NightSpectre
  • NightSpectre

Tomb Raider

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 December 2013 - 01:31 AM

He killed you a sh*tload of times and you killed him once.

Pretty sure he won the fight, lol.

A normal man defeated an immortal.

Sounds like a victory to me.

• lilpokerface and We Are Ninja like this

StewNorth
  • StewNorth

Let's do it all over again, again.

• Members
  • China

Posted 28 December 2013 - 01:38 AM Edited by StewNorth, 28 December 2013 - 01:39 AM.

Rofl at players justifying their usage of godmode. Not only you're cheating/hacking but you also think that you are doing the "right" thing.

So. Much. Denial. Lol.

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 01:42 AM Edited by iFight, 28 December 2013 - 01:43 AM.

What? I killed 2 godmode hackers 6 times today. Without leaving. Yes, he killed me 2/3 times but then he got owned a lot of times by my tank. Should i make a topic about it?

NightSpectre
  • NightSpectre

Tomb Raider

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 December 2013 - 04:19 AM

What? I killed 2 godmode hackers 6 times today. Without leaving. Yes, he killed me 2/3 times but then he got owned a lot of times by my tank. Should i make a topic about it?

Did you kill them by meleeing them while they had guns?

Oh wait, you didn't. You killed them in the easiest way possible.

JeriQo
  • JeriQo

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 04:34 AM

i had one cornered in a wall the other night. everytime hed get up id pistol whip him.

this went on for about 5 minutes lol.

then some motherfcker shot me and he escaped.

Deadly Target
  • Deadly Target

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 04:50 AM

The kid was cheating and OP managed to not only kill him legit, but claim a $9000 bounty as well. 

OP had the last laugh.

• We Are Ninja likes this

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 04:57 AM

The kid was cheating and OP managed to not only kill him legit, but claim a $9000 bounty as well. 

OP had the last laugh.

Absolutely agree. I got one tonight with my tank - just parked it on top of him. Don't think it "killed him," but when the notice came that he left, I figured it was the same thing. ;)

• Deadly Target likes this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 28 December 2013 - 05:03 AM

A normal man defeated an immortal.

Sounds like a victory to me.

Except he's not immortal.

Not a win to me.  OP should have just got a tank and parked it on them over and over, or blasted them for eternity until they left.

That's a win, unless OP didn't have access to a tank.

OP had the last laugh.

So if you kill me, then I kill you back and leave the session, I win because I had the last laugh? :p

Deadly Target
  • Deadly Target

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 05:10 AM

OP had the last laugh.

So if you kill me, then I kill you back and leave the session, I win because I had the last laugh? :p

If I spent all that time exploiting a videogame in order to obtain godmode, and you still managed to kill me out of pure skill, I have failed at life.
  • EyeMacHunt, NightSpectre and We Are Ninja like this

anybodykilla
  • anybodykilla

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 05:27 AM

i was beefing with this fool last night,

he was in god mode giving out cash,

but yet he kept running from me,

he knew, that i knew, that he could die

ComicBookGuy
  • ComicBookGuy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 05:37 AM

Not sure how it happened. I placed a bounty on him after he kept killing me 100 times over. He was also battling the cops and chops. So somehow I was able to get close to him while he was shooting elsewhere, and kept doing melee's over and over while his auto aim was blasting the cops instead. Low and behold, after a few more melee's (with the butt of my gun), GOD Mode is dead and I got the $9000 bounty I put on him back. Lol. I left the session right away before he could grief me even more.

It felt good. It really did. Try it and see if it works for you.

Baseball bat.
One-3 hits in the face.
Simple.

whitebic
  • whitebic

lol

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 December 2013 - 05:54 AM Edited by whitebic, 28 December 2013 - 05:54 AM.

this.

lulz.

Ape1337
  • Ape1337

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 06:02 AM

It's just going to get worse with these guys. Unless it's curbed this game is going to devolve into another gta IV. For those of you who remember what IV freemode was like before the hackers/modders these guys are going to ruin everything again. They can't help themselves, and they ruined Max Payne 3 online deathmatches back in the day also.

Gotta love the posts saying  'I use my powers for good'. Yeah we saw those f*ckers outnumbered 10 to 1 on IV free mode.

Mr Monoply
  • Mr Monoply

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 06:29 AM

Read that as Cod Mode

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users