Photo

Killed my first GOD Mode

65 replies to this topic
StoneFox
  • StoneFox

Like a Fox

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 03:56 PM

Not sure how it happened. I placed a bounty on him after he kept killing me 100 times over. He was also battling the cops and chops. So somehow I was able to get close to him while he was shooting elsewhere, and kept doing melee's over and over while his auto aim was blasting the cops instead. Low and behold, after a few more melee's (with the butt of my gun), GOD Mode is dead and I got the $9000 bounty I put on him back. Lol. I left the session right away before he could grief me even more.

It felt good. It really did. Try it and see if it works for you.

• Deadly Target likes this

OOM 313
  • OOM 313

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 December 2013 - 03:58 PM

I feel ya brother. I hunt those motherf*ckers like animals. So satisfying to kill those cowards.

Next time, try off radar, sneak up on em with a nightstick and beat the sh*t out of them. They won't be able to stand up lol

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

Soldier

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 04:01 PM

Cant wait to come across one of these goofs. Im sure they will enjoy my tank ;)

Themonsterhunter
  • Themonsterhunter

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 December 2013 - 04:08 PM Edited by Themonsterhunter, 27 December 2013 - 04:08 PM.

Welcome to the Godslayers club.

hvcciookay
  • hvcciookay

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 27 December 2013 - 04:08 PM

I managed to pin 3 at the same time (they were about to get in a car) with my tank. One said party chat and suddenly they poofed. Definately as satifying as tank sniping.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 04:08 PM

RPG's help knock him over from a distance

a full set of rockets and a pistol is all you really need since most of these god mode hackers are absolutely terrible at the game

• We Are Ninja likes this

teagle
  • teagle

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 04:16 PM

It sounds to me like he still got what he wanted
  • SchwartzJesuz likes this

FR_Player-One
  • FR_Player-One

Pew Pew Pew - - -

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 04:19 PM

It should be called the FAG mode.

• Ninja_Gear, EyeMacHunt and NuklerGhost101838 like this

Nyraider77
  • Nyraider77

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 04:43 PM

I got my first last night. He had a 2 billion dollar bounty on him. It was weird because he wasn't really killing people. I killed him with a baseball bat and then the broken bottle. Then I called for an air strike and got a pretty awesome pic. But like I said he wasn't griefing or anything

StoneFox
  • StoneFox

Like a Fox

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 04:46 PM

Folks, Post how you killed your first GOD..

ahetFIN
  • ahetFIN

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 04:48 PM

Just park a tank on them, it's always so satisfying to see them under your tank unable to do anything

• lilpokerface and esteban2606 like this

Argonaut
  • Argonaut

Thunder Dragoon

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 December 2013 - 04:48 PM

Btw Mugging works aswell, got 2 Billion from a GodMode being mugged. It's funny because after, he got rammed by the Police, I killed the mugger and hopped on the train safely from the other side- all in the space of ten seconds.

nitefallz
  • nitefallz

Trick

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 04:54 PM

This god-mode sh*t is out of control.  I played last night for two hours, jumped in about 7 different sessions and each one had at least one god-mode douche and one tank douche.  So annoying.

• We Are Ninja likes this

megamillz
  • megamillz

King pin

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:27 PM Edited by megamillz, 27 December 2013 - 05:28 PM.

I managed to pin 3 at the same time (they were about to get in a car) with my tank. One said party chat and suddenly they poofed. Definately as satifying as tank sniping.

u doing that? ...... yeah ok....

Btw Mugging works aswell, got 2 Billion from a GodMode being mugged. It's funny because after, he got rammed by the Police, I killed the mugger and hopped on the train safely from the other side- all in the space of ten seconds.

cool story bro... movie sh*t huh? All n 10 seconds.... Yeah ok

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll / IGN hunter

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:32 PM

seriously , god mode is penetrateable with RPG / melee weapon ? . parking tank to godmode proably cause them respawn

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:34 PM

He killed you a sh*tload of times and you killed him once.

Pretty sure he won the fight, lol.

StoneFox
  • StoneFox

Like a Fox

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:38 PM Edited by StoneFox, 27 December 2013 - 05:41 PM.

Lol. I wasn't bragging @ biohazard. You seem to always find the negative. Just stating my experience and how I got that ONE kill over the 100 kills from a hacker.  Geez.

• NuklerGhost101838 likes this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:44 PM

Lol. I wasn't bragging @ biohazard. You seem to always find the obvious. Just stating my experience and how I got that ONE kill over the 100 kills from a hacker.  Geez.

Fixed ;)

StoneFox
  • StoneFox

Like a Fox

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:45 PM

:) Thanks!

SuperDuperGta
  • SuperDuperGta

Homie

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:16 PM

Who invited this forum gremlin?

• Kelvin_00 and SilkySkillz85 like this

OOM 313
  • OOM 313

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:38 PM

Night stick > god mode

GTA Master 007
  • GTA Master 007

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 27 December 2013 - 07:16 PM

My first encounter with a god mode player was when a $2 billion bounty was placed on him, I was broke as hell and wanted that money cause nobody gifted me anything. I went up to his location and there where a lot of other players trying to kill him, I knew something was up, but didn't know this god mode even existed. So I sneaked up on him killed the other players and popped a few caps on him, then he blew me up (this was at a gas station in the desert). So when I respawned I chased after him (don't know why he where running cause he still was invincable), then he stopped probably went back to the pc to hack again and then i kept on blowing him up with a grenade luancher And then he died!!! But I didn't get the bounty on him and he respawed and placed a bounty of 2 bil on me, I tried to survive.. Tried..

satanicaleviathan
  • satanicaleviathan

silencer

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 07:27 PM

Cant wait to come across one of these goofs. Im sure they will enjoy my tank ;)

its satisfying to watch them flail helplessly

s1xty7
  • s1xty7

Always outnumbered, never outgunned.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 December 2013 - 07:35 PM

I've killed a few God mode characters.  It seems that, as long as they are the ones you can actually aim at, just empty a magazine of your favorite assault rifle into their heads.  Their health bar actually drops but it takes a lot and recharges super fast if given the chance.  If you keep shooting, you can get them.  It's funny because I heard one last night complaining "how come this guy can kill me?".  Haha!

NDE108
  • NDE108

Real Talk

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 07:37 PM

I'm out of the loop with all the glitches and hacks.  How do these c*nts get god mode anyways? 

megamillz
  • megamillz

King pin

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 08:22 PM Edited by megamillz, 27 December 2013 - 08:24 PM.

Who invited this forum gremlin?
As rude as i am u actually waisted brain cells on the thought that i was invited? Wow u really aint to bright huh bub? It was obvious that i came in here not giving 1 fuk about who invited me tho. Either do better wit your insults or have a seat bro.

OOM 313
  • OOM 313

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 December 2013 - 08:43 PM

#YOLO u mad bro get better go play something else you suck at the game tl;dr
  • hallobree likes this

Tassimo
  • Tassimo

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 09:06 PM

i killed a godmoder several times yeasterday, with my tank.. he killed me once.. and i him like 20.. lol

paddiwak87
  • paddiwak87

Le Sage

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 27 December 2013 - 09:19 PM

I use god mode, it's part of my tunable hack. I see it as a more efficient passive mode. I never use it to kill others as I do not need it for that purpose and tbh there's no pleasure in killing others with it activated as it requires no skill... and I agree those who use it to grief are c*nts but then again look at all the c*nts rolling around in tanks blowing everybody up. Same thing different approach imo...
  • Biohazard Abyss and hallobree like this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 27 December 2013 - 09:24 PM

I use god mode, it's part of my tunable hack. I see it as a more efficient passive mode. I never use it to kill others as I do not need it for that purpose and tbh there's no pleasure in killing others with it activated as it requires no skill... and I agree those who use it to grief are c*nts but then again look at all the c*nts rolling around in tanks blowing everybody up. Same thing different approach imo...

taxi-drive-clap.gif

• paddiwak87 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users