Quantcast

» «
Photo

I found a nice place to start a shootout. Gangs VS Police!

36 replies to this topic
SouthLand
  • SouthLand

CE SABADELL FC

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 27 December 2013 - 03:42 PM

I did this on Online but it works also on SP.

Step number 1:

Go to this Location near Franklin's house:

owrg.jpg

dfqo.jpg

Step number 2:

You will see a house that has a balcony with a big piece of metal on it and a rental billboard, once you find it climb into the balcony and take cover. It's this one:

tz41.jpg

Step number 3:

While you are in cover, a group of Families gang will spawn across the street. Throw a Tear Gas grenade and take cover
1fqf.jpg

Step number 4:

Take cover and DO NOT fire at them. Just while in cover, take your cellphone and call the cops. If you are lucky while shooting at you, some other Family gang members will join in. The gang members can't kill you because the balcony protects you from the shots so you are not going to die.

2yu1.jpg

fcgp.jpg

Step number 5:

Wait until the cops arrive and watch how the family members get killed

76lg.jpg

7sh8.jpg

ENJOY!

• MC., Gutslab, lizardman563 and 13 others like this

Shadowfennekin
  • Shadowfennekin

Proud Saints Row and Pokemon Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 December 2013 - 03:47 PM

I'm going to enjoy seeing the Family die. Take that CJ fans!

• John Smith, zielarz119, GTAboob and 2 others like this

TheMysteryKnight
  • TheMysteryKnight

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 03:49 PM

Looks cool, i'm going to try it in a little bit.

Apex Predator
  • Apex Predator

git gud or get rekt

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 04:10 PM

I tried this with the Lost clubhouse, but the cops got completely destroyed before they could even get out of their car... And no backup arrived, until I started firing of course :/

jackcraig549
  • jackcraig549

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 04:20 PM

Cool, I'm going to try this right now...

Osho
  • Osho

Old School RPG'er

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:18 PM

Good one!!.. What I really liked is the way you presented it in short and simple screenshots.
Please keep contributing!!
  • MC., Tashan, orbitalraindrops and 4 others like this

SouthLand
  • SouthLand

CE SABADELL FC

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 27 December 2013 - 07:19 PM

Good one!!.. What I really liked is the way you presented it in short and simple screenshots.
Please keep contributing!!

I do this for two reasons:
- So people can see it's not fake
- To share with people little discoveries so they can also have fun.
I will continue to share stuff if i do find new things.
  • John Smith, mad_dog_robinson, BoomBoomMAN and 1 other like this

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 08:15 PM Edited by Official General, 27 December 2013 - 08:23 PM.

Not trying to ruin your thread, but that's kinda boring now. Cops shoot at criminals and gang members all the time in GTA V (especially in random events), it's nothing new, and it's not that exciting anymore. I wanna see rival gangs shoot at each other, it's more fun to watch and it makes more sense in a realistic way, because gangs have shootouts all the time in real-life. In real life, gang members just don't so readily shoot at cops like that, most of them are not as stupid as they may appear to be to some of you guys. 

• mrrightt likes this

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 08:22 PM

Not trying to ruin your thread, but that's kinda boring now. Cops shoot at criminals and gang members all the time in GTA V (especially in random events), it's nothing new, and it's not that exciting anymore. I wanna see rival gangs shoot at each other, it's more fun to watch and it makes more sense in a realistic way, because gangs have shootouts all the time in real-life. in real life, gang members don't just shoot at cops like that, most of them are not as stupid as they may appear to be to some of you guys. 

Not trying to ruin your thread, but that's kinda boring now. Cops shoot at criminals and gang members all the time in GTA V (especially in random events), it's nothing new, and it's not that exciting anymore. I wanna see rival gangs shoot at each other, it's more fun to watch and it makes more sense in a realistic way, because gangs have shootouts all the time in real-life. in real life, gang members don't just shoot at cops like that, most of them are not as stupid as they may appear to be to some of you guys. 

:^:  Nobody is stupid enough to shoot at cops on sight. only people that will really do that is the cartels

• Official General likes this

SouthLand
  • SouthLand

CE SABADELL FC

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 27 December 2013 - 09:22 PM

Not trying to ruin your thread, but that's kinda boring now. Cops shoot at criminals and gang members all the time in GTA V (especially in random events), it's nothing new, and it's not that exciting anymore. I wanna see rival gangs shoot at each other, it's more fun to watch and it makes more sense in a realistic way, because gangs have shootouts all the time in real-life. In real life, gang members just don't so readily shoot at cops like that, most of them are not as stupid as they may appear to be to some of you guys.

I also want to see improvised gang shootouts between different gangs, but since R* didn't put in the game, this is as close as we can get. Sad but true...

I'll be your sinner in secret.

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 27 December 2013 - 09:28 PM

Thanks OP. It's a shame that gangs and police weren't scripted to shoot each other with little effort. I mean, I once had a wanted level on me and thought I would drive around Forum Drive and Grove Street thinking the gangs would start shooting at the police. Nope. They ran away like little girls.

Official General
  • Official General

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 10:00 PM

Thanks OP. It's a shame that gangs and police weren't scripted to shoot each other with little effort. I mean, I once had a wanted level on me and thought I would drive around Forum Drive and Grove Street thinking the gangs would start shooting at the police. Nope. They ran away like little girls.

I don't know what game you're playing, but I've been chased by the police many times through the hood, both Families and Ballas territory. And every time they unleash a barrage of shots at the police. 

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the light

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most GIFted Member
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 27 December 2013 - 11:07 PM

Gonna enjoy trying this out. I used to do this in TBOGT during drug wars. I'd raise my wanted level and get on a roof and then watch the cops shoot it out with the gang members. Always fun to watch this kind of stuff unfold.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 27 December 2013 - 11:07 PM

I don't know what game you're playing, but I've been chased by the police many times through the hood, both Families and Ballas territory. And every time they unleash a barrage of shots at the police. 

Doesn't happen every time for me, I've noticed some of them get hostile when the cops start firing. Like they think the cops are shooting at them. Then the cops get hostile because the gangs are firing guns at them. Makes a decent diversion so that one can escape. Grove St. is an awesome spot for it, they're bottlenecked going in, they get surrounded, and their cars block off retreat and effective reinforcements, all the while you can slip out the backyard, and drive off in something down the train tracks. 

• Luddite likes this

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the light

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most GIFted Member
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 27 December 2013 - 11:11 PM

I think the gang members only fire at the police if you have up to 2 stars. After that I don't think they engage the police so readily.

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

''Cool it, assholes''

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 December 2013 - 11:15 PM

I do this with Madrazo's goons in the Mission Row Police Station & the Airport, I was impressed because a cop singlely handed took out 10 of them with just a hand gun, after a while more and more came to the point where the cops ran away because they were overnumbered.

Official General
  • Official General

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 11:54 PM

I do this with Madrazo's goons in the Mission Row Police Station & the Airport, I was impressed because a cop singlely handed took out 10 of them with just a hand gun, after a while more and more came to the point where the cops ran away because they were overnumbered.

What I did with Madrazo's men was lure them into the Ballas territory whenever they chased me. The shootouts were insane. It was better to watch that happen than with the police. 

• Cutter De Blanc and Luddite like this

Not_trolling_again
  • Not_trolling_again

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 December 2013 - 12:11 AM

Cops shoot at criminals and gang members all the time in GTA V (especially in random events)

I've never seen that happen.

Gregers08
  • Gregers08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 December 2013 - 06:40 AM Edited by Gregers08, 28 December 2013 - 07:19 AM.

Used to do this in grove street.

Now if you want maximum chaos go to grove street as Mike or Trevor at the part of the story where they are wanted by Martin Madrazo, hide behind one of the walls and call the police. It turns into a 3 way war between the ballas, the police and the mexicans and it never ends because martin will keep sending his men to come kill you. By the time I decided to end it there were at least 20 abandoned cars and several dead bodies littered around the grove, I threw a grenade between the cars and it was probably the largest explosion I've ever seen in the game, good times.

0_0.jpg

• MC. and TimelyMeerkat like this

Plank.
  • Plank.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 December 2013 - 06:47 AM

I'm going to enjoy seeing the Family die. Take that CJ fans!

Straight busta, man.

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 December 2013 - 07:56 AM

Being a schemer lurking in the shadows manipulating forces is fun, it's like the invisible forces pulling the strings you read about in novels.
It's like being the sith in Star Wars, secretly manipulating things for hundreds of years.

NYdreamz
  • NYdreamz

Born Sinner

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 12:12 PM

I never thought about this .... sounds fun ... Gonna try out it soon... Love watching shootouts in GTA ... it's fun and exciting

Gutslab
  • Gutslab

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 28 December 2013 - 02:34 PM

Not trying to ruin your post, but I've yet to see a real shootout between cops and gangs. I have shot at gangs, only for police to show up and target only me.

jackcraig549
  • jackcraig549

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 03:22 PM Edited by jackcraig549, 28 December 2013 - 03:24 PM.

The ballas only fire at the police when a police man shoots, and only a handful of ballas actually shoot at them, the rest run away like little girls.

However, if you go as Franklin with 1/2 stars police or some enemy(red curcles) pursuing you such as ballas in cars, go to the Famillies territory and they will shoot at the police or your enemy on sight.

I thought cops never run away. I never seen cops run away.

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 28 December 2013 - 04:47 PM

Oh look who strikes again:

Not trying to ruin your thread, but...

Our favourite borderline troll trying to ruin yet another positive thread by reminding everyone how much this game sucks because..."not enuf gang warzzzz"...

Give it a rest already...and stop derailing good topics.

Anyway OP: Excellent thread, and a pretty hilarious way to have even more fun in this great game  :lol: Something else the cry-babies lack - creative imagination! I'm going to be doing this as soon as I start up V!  :^:

• TaviColen123 and Captain Arthur like this

Official General
  • Official General

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 December 2013 - 04:55 PM Edited by Official General, 28 December 2013 - 05:07 PM.

Not trying to ruin your post, but I've yet to see a real shootout between cops and gangs. I have shot at gangs, only for police to show up and target only me.

Once the police shoot at you in Grove Street or any Balla or Families territory, the gang members will shoot at police, for sure. I've got nothing to lie about, it happens with me all the time. 

@ NYDreamz

Just try the Grove Street shootout with Madrazo's goons chasing after you, it's crazy.

D3ADSH0T
  • D3ADSH0T

witcher

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 December 2013 - 05:15 PM

However, if you go as Franklin with 1/2 stars police or some enemy(red curcles) pursuing you such as ballas in cars, go to the Famillies territory and they will shoot at the police or your enemy on sight.

I remember Rockstar saying this in one of their previews/articles. Kinda cool actually. Them protecting you from the cops. Can't find the article though.

K20
  • K20

suckmyrocket

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 December 2013 - 05:32 PM

thanks. i'll try it out.

SonofYankton
  • SonofYankton

Hugging Niko Belic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 December 2013 - 06:33 PM

Awesome Find Dude! I will have to try this later 

drr26
  • drr26

But I'm a f*cking raspberry!

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 December 2013 - 06:38 PM

nice one OP, I haven't played in ages and am looking for reasons to stretch my thumbs. I might have to kill the cops once they've killed the gang though  :rampage:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users