Photo

Safehouse Duplication Glitch

5 replies to this topic
Militia
  • Militia

Unique/Proof/EC Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 27 December 2013 - 03:18 PM Edited by Militia, 27 December 2013 - 03:20 PM.

This happens in my game, not sure if it's everyone's game, but I own a Feltzer and a Surano for Michael inside his safehouse garage.  EVERYTIME I take the Feltzer out, and mod it, OR just drive it, it duplicates the same Feltzer in the impound overwriting my Zion or Sultan.  Of course, I am not fool, so I don't save it when this is the case.

The Surano can be touched and doesn't duplicate into the impound and the other two characters, Trevor and Franklin, don't duplicate either, only that Feltzer in Michael's safehouse.

Anybody else run into such a problem?  Pretty soon I might as well trade the Sultan for the Feltzer inside his safehouse garage, and just leave that blasted Feltzer inside the impound since it has a mind of its own and seems to like going to the impound.

No other vehicle has done this to me, only that Feltzer in Michael's safehouse.

Anyone else?

Luuk'
  • Luuk'

Sup

• Members
  • Nigeria

Posted 27 December 2013 - 04:29 PM

I had that 2 times, once with an Adder and once with a Ruiner, pretty annoying.

• Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:45 PM

^^ Which character?  Maybe it's Michael-specific.

Luuk'
  • Luuk'

Sup

• Members
  • Nigeria

Posted 27 December 2013 - 07:18 PM

Franklin and Michael.

• Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 27 December 2013 - 07:41 PM

That's very odd! ^^

Oh well, I just won't save over top if the car decides to duplicate into the impound.  No known fix to this problem either.

Costar
  • Costar

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 04:32 PM

I think this was something my Nephew was trying to tell me happened to him, that at least one or two of his cars seemed to have been duplicated. As many ppl as I talk to about this game I think some stories are overlapping but I cant remember if he said it was duplicated in his 4-car garage and/or a *copy* ended up being impounded though one was in Michael's house garage and one in the 4-car was impounded... Grrrr, these glitches and things are getting really screwy.

• Militia likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users