Photo

sultan rs

35 replies to this topic
maggser
  • maggser

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 03:02 PM

I've tried anything, Can someone help me find sultan online om xbox?:)

Militia
  • Militia

Unique/Proof/EC Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 27 December 2013 - 03:05 PM

Not sure about Online, but I found one in SP and have it saved with Michael.

I searched Youtube.  Try that, it helps a lot and really does wonders!  Nobody seems to search for themselves first lol

There is a location that you seem to see it on the road more easier than anywhere else.  BUT, it's not amazing really, much better sports cars out there like the Carbonizzare, Obey 9F, Fusilade, Coquette, etc

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll / IGN hunter

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:34 PM

occassionally appears on cypress flats / strawberry ( make sure u don't use traffic affected vehicle such as franklin's buffalo . as they could cause other same vehicle spawn in traffic )

hercules888
  • hercules888

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:35 PM

i found mine the first time i looked at the criminal records parking lot...I know they will not spawn in LS you have to go out to sandy shores, they spawn there as well

• iPushYayo likes this

Magick
  • Magick

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:36 PM Edited by Magick, 27 December 2013 - 05:36 PM.

Best way I've found is to go to the prison entrance, change spawn to last location and keep switching sessions. Always found a Sultan within the first few tries

• GRANITE_GUNS likes this

Zonnex
  • Zonnex

Thug

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:36 PM Edited by Zonnex, 27 December 2013 - 08:47 PM.

They appear a lot in Sandy Shores (best to find it in a road path where LSC and Clothing store is at). It's dusty but can be washed and repair like new.

Rarely shows up in Los Santos city however.

• hitek9 likes this

GTA-iFruit
  • GTA-iFruit

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:41 PM

they not so hard to find on PS3 lol they everywhere in the city parked up in allys or car parks around SA

TheStalked
  • TheStalked

ayy lmao

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:52 PM

they not so hard to find on PS3 lol they everywhere in the city parked up in allys or car parks around SA

This. They aren't a rare car to find at all. It's one of the more common cars, I can guarantee I'll see one every session.

DirtFarmer
  • DirtFarmer

Playa

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:58 PM

drive up to the prison, drive around for a bit. if you dont find one enter a new session. rinse and repeat. you'll see one soon. make sure your spawn location is set to previous. when you hop into a new session you want to be somewhat bear the prison. this has worked for me and friends multiple times
  • SIDtheWHISTLE likes this

killa_b
  • killa_b

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:59 PM

This. They aren't a rare car to find at all. It's one of the more common cars, I can guarantee I'll see one every session.

How are these comments even helpful. They're obviously rare to alot of people otherwise there would not be so many threads about the sultan.

To the OP. Go into a solo session online mate, you get a quicker turnover in the types of cars that spawn. Going from different areas can help too (e.g coming and going bewteen docks, poor areas like Grove street, Vinewood hills and the prison are the spots my friends have found them). Keep at it :santa:

Currently looking for a sentinel convertible myself. Queue list of posts saying they're easy to find :lol:

TheStalked
  • TheStalked

ayy lmao

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:05 PM

How are these comments even helpful. They're obviously rare to alot of people otherwise there would not be so many threads about the sultan.

To the OP. Go into a solo session online mate, you get a quicker turnover in the types of cars that spawn. Going from different areas can help too (e.g coming and going bewteen docks, poor areas like Grove street, Vinewood hills and the prison are the spots my friends have found them). Keep at it :santa:

Currently looking for a sentinel convertible myself. Queue list of posts saying they're easy to find :lol:

Well the poster I was quoting told him, and I verified it:

"they not so hard to find on PS3 lol they everywhere in the city parked up in allys or car parks around SA"

They are literally parked up all over the place since the 1.08 update.

If people are expecting just to find the RS version like in GTA: IV, you won't. You need to modify the regular Sultan in-case you were unaware.

TGroves14
  • TGroves14

'AFK' Melee Murderer

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:10 PM

They appear a lot in Sandy Shores (best to find it in a road path where LSC and Clothing store is at). It's dusty but can washed and repair like new.

Rarely shows up in Los Santos city however.

this is where i always find the sultan, in the parking lot of the RV place.

UnbrokenChainz
  • UnbrokenChainz

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:18 PM

I found mine by beekers garage. Its definatly a worthwhile car...for anything but races

DiveGummi
  • DiveGummi

Cookie

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:23 PM

Common car not very rare, people who say they are though just never play around in Grand Senora Desert area of the map where they spawn all the time.

killa_b
  • killa_b

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:42 PM

"they not so hard to find on PS3 lol they everywhere in the city parked up in allys or car parks around SA"

If people are expecting just to find the RS version like in GTA: IV, you won't. You need to modify the regular Sultan in-case you were unaware.

I'm aware of the RS modification and i'm sure everyone is who has read on these forums. As i've already stated, perhaps they are common in your game but clearly not in others. No need to highlight in bold, i'm well able to read.

speedosausage
  • speedosausage

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:56 PM

I have a sultan, pm me your gamertag and if you're online and I see another one when I'm driving i'll send you a message on the xbox.

Magick
  • Magick

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 December 2013 - 07:17 PM

Are you on PSN? Just saw a couple of convertible sentinels

DevsNzL
  • DevsNzL

I'm Watching You

• Members
  • New-Zealand
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA Online]

Posted 27 December 2013 - 07:31 PM

I'm on ps3 so don't know if they spawn in the same places, but I know find those sultans at the airport car park.  oh yea sentinel convertible heres a funny thing about that.  Usually after doing a mission or driving out of my garage I always notice a black sentinel driving fast past me so look out for that if you see it chase it, you will have your sentinel.

Craigson
  • Craigson

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 07:35 PM

I'm on ps3 so don't know if they spawn in the same places, but I know find those sultans at the airport car park.  oh yea sentinel convertible heres a funny thing about that.  Usually after doing a mission or driving out of my garage I always notice a black sentinel driving fast past me so look out for that if you see it chase it, you will have your sentinel.

Thats the hard top NON convertible sentinel that drives by eratically

TheStalked
  • TheStalked

ayy lmao

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 27 December 2013 - 08:27 PM

I'm aware of the RS modification and i'm sure everyone is who has read on these forums. As i've already stated, perhaps they are common in your game but clearly not in others. No need to highlight in bold, i'm well able to read.

Some people aren't though, hence why they say the can't find the Sultan RS, and it's a common car in literally every server I join, cars spawns are the same in all games.

I'm not doubting your ability to read, although your comment about saying my comment doesn't help was unnecessary, as I was helping.

MatsOvechkin
  • MatsOvechkin

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 08:38 PM

Sultan isn't rare. Just drive a sports car (Elegy) and go to the prison parking lot. Continue changing sessions until you see one.

I have more trouble finding the F620 than the Sultan

BIEBERyoloSWAG
  • BIEBERyoloSWAG

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 09:09 PM

i found mine the first time i looked at the criminal records parking lot...I know they will not spawn in LS you have to go out to sandy shores, they spawn there as well

This is where i have found one three times. Drive around the prison and it will spawn in the parking lot infront of the prison. If its not there keep driving around the prison till it is there. If you do this for a while and feel like its not coming then do a mission or drive away or something and then come back a couple minutes later and repeat the drive around the prison. It will be there. I found it on my first try the first lap i went...then when i was looking for it a couple weeks later for a friend we had to do a couple laps around it before it showed up (only like 3 or 4 laps)...lastly when i was looking for it again after missing not having it anymore i went back and couldnt find it even after doing laps, so i left, came back, did some laps and found it.

vipermedic
  • vipermedic

Algonquin Assassin

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 11:27 PM

^^ this ^^

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

i get flustered at times

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 December 2013 - 11:28 PM

why do people have trouble finding these?? they're more common than futos, and now they even spawn in the city

just change sessions around the prison until you see one spawn in the parking lot, or as an npc vehicle

Youngblood73
  • Youngblood73

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 12:48 PM

I found my first one....and have found tons of them since - at the 4 way stop right in front of the LS Customs shop East Los Santos.

it's always happened after I've sold a car and i am on foot.  running up the ramp to get to road and they are EVERYWHERE. I took a picture one time, cause my buddy said they didn't spawn anymore. literally there were 8 sultans in the pic.

the other place i've found them is in Grand Senora Desert area . across the road from LS Customs, it's like a little car rental/car lot. 2 of them were parked there for sale.

BewareoftheBears
  • BewareoftheBears

BruinsVindicated

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 December 2013 - 01:45 PM

Sultan is not rare at all, they can be found in the city and throughout the Senora desert, just drive out of the city and they're everywhere past the hills.

Sultan was my first car, still have it just for the memories but I never use it anymore.

avfc1991
  • avfc1991

KATY PERRY <3

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 01:50 PM

Just buy it ffs.

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 28 December 2013 - 03:41 PM

sultan seem spawn in the road near sandy shore's lsc. got mine from there.

btw is not the RS like in IV, its a regular sultan that can be modded to look a bit like the rs
but never as badass as the one in IV.

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 December 2013 - 06:38 PM

How are these comments even helpful. They're obviously rare to alot of people otherwise there would not be so many threads about the sultan

It's because somewhere, somehow, some idiot started saying that the Sultan was rare (or even not a total ass-ugly piece of sh*t car) so now people think it actually is rare, even though all of the kiddies have one in their garage and you can find one anywhere

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 December 2013 - 06:45 PM

"It isn't rare! I said so!". Guess what f*ckers? I'm not you = maybe the sultan isn't spawning for me? There have been times its taken me ages to find = a rare car. Anyways, if anybody would like help finding one, I will drive you around in my sultan to increase the spawn chances. We can also tickle each other and listen to the pissy cat dolls.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users