Quantcast

» «
Photo

listen to how R* talks about its players and stuff.

85 replies to this topic
DIEXEL
  • DIEXEL

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 December 2013 - 01:39 PM Edited by DIEXEL, 28 December 2013 - 01:40 PM.

It would be the best sh*t of the year if it was Dan, Sam and Benzies who played this and bashed the custom...um..players. :lol:

Mr. Piff 724
  • Mr. Piff 724

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 02:37 PM Edited by Mr. Piff 724, 28 December 2013 - 02:39 PM.

This is business in the world we live in today.  We are just the serfs who funnel money to the top through consumerism, while being kept as distracted and as dumb as possible. This is quite mild compared to what is said behind the doors of most boardrooms. 

• hsthompson likes this

hsthompson
  • hsthompson

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 03:13 PM

This is business in the world we live in today.  We are just the serfs who funnel money to the top through consumerism, while being kept as distracted and as dumb as possible. This is quite mild compared to what is said behind the doors of most boardrooms. 

Agreed. Keep playing your video games and keep occupied with something else while team obama sticks their hands up your blind puppet ass raping your Constitutional rights.

• Mr. Piff 724 likes this

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Spaceman Spiff Wannabe

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 28 December 2013 - 03:19 PM

Agreed. Keep playing your video games and keep occupied with something else while team obama sticks their hands up your blind puppet ass raping your Constitutional rights.

Are you seriously mentally disabled?  How in the f*ck of sh*ts can you turn this into some Obama hate thread?? 

You sir, and very stupid.  Please stop clacking away on your idiot computer.

Mr. Piff 724
  • Mr. Piff 724

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 03:21 PM Edited by Mr. Piff 724, 28 December 2013 - 03:25 PM.

Are you seriously mentally disabled?  How in the f*ck of sh*ts can you turn this into some Obama hate thread?? 

If you can't make the connection, then it's working. Turn off the TV and start reading, nobody is going to explain it all to you.  The fact that you likened it to a hate thread shows how oblivious you are.

• hsthompson likes this

alijahgreen
  • alijahgreen

Boss of all bosses

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 December 2013 - 03:23 PM

Like the guy said democracy is falling apart at the seems and your complaining about a race pay out.  8:30 - 8:50 mark

• Mr. Piff 724 likes this

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Spaceman Spiff Wannabe

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 28 December 2013 - 03:27 PM

If you can't make the connection, then it's working. 

Okay... so Obama, the crazy Secularist, Muslim-Communist is keeping us dumb by distracting us with expensive consumerism while funneling all of our money through a massive corporate capitalist scheme.  

Bust out the tin-foil hats, crazies....

george-in-a-tin-foil-hat.jpg

Mr. Piff 724
  • Mr. Piff 724

Rat

• Members

Like the guy said democracy is falling apart at the seems and your complaining about a race pay out.  8:30 - 8:50 mark

I respected that comment that he made.  Shows how disconnected from reality people are, that they can't even figure out the connection between corrupt business practices and a compromised government.  I've been guilty of complaining about stupid things as well.  It happens when you're inundated with it all day every day by nearly everyone you come into contact with.

alijahgreen
  • alijahgreen

Boss of all bosses

• Members
  • None

Piff Obama doesn't run nothing he is just a figure head...... NGO, lobbyist, CFR and foundation study these four group then you will under what's happened to this country

SAVILLAIN
  • SAVILLAIN

ha ha ha

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 December 2013 - 03:28 PM

This is quite mild compared to what is said behind the doors of most boardrooms. 

same if not worse that is being said in a voting booth

Mr. Piff 724
  • Mr. Piff 724

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 03:29 PM Edited by Mr. Piff 724, 28 December 2013 - 03:30 PM.

Okay... so Obama, the crazy Secularist, Muslim-Communist is keeping us dumb by distracting us with expensive consumerism while funneling all of our money through a massive corporate capitalist scheme.  

Ah, the tin foil hat comment.  I'll bet you have no idea where that comment even came from, you just use it because it's what all the cool sheep say.  Don't you have a mall to go to and a credit card to swipe to buy sh*t you don't need with money you don't have?

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Spaceman Spiff Wannabe

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 28 December 2013 - 03:32 PM

Ah, the tin foil hat comment.  I'll bet you have no idea where that comment came from, you just use it because it's what all the cool sheep say. 

Oh, I know.  I don't want them aliens reading my brains.... that's why I have my own set of tin-foil hats.

But you are a smart guy, I can tell... not very many people know the "secret" of the tin-foil hat.  Let's you and I dig a hole in the ground and wait out the end of the world.  This time, it's gonna happen.  Hell, we have the Anti-Christ in the White House, let the 1000 years begin!!  :facedesk:

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 December 2013 - 03:34 PM Edited by GTA4 Niko Bellic, 28 December 2013 - 03:36 PM.

I don't get threads like these.

Mr. Piff 724
  • Mr. Piff 724

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 03:37 PM

Ah, the tin foil hat comment.  I'll bet you have no idea where that comment came from, you just use it because it's what all the cool sheep say. 

Oh, I know.  I don't want them aliens reading my brains.... that's why I have my own set of tin-foil hats.

But you are a smart guy, I can tell... not very many people know the "secret" of the tin-foil hat.  Let's you and I dig a hole in the ground and wait out the end of the world.  This time, it's gonna happen.  Hell, we have the Anti-Christ in the White House, let the 1000 years begin!!  :facedesk:

I approach conclusions through reading history, sprinkled with a small amount of alternative media.  Humans always repeat it, we're a crude animal.  Start reading about what is happening in the worldwide financial markets, in our policies, start following the money from the large corporations, and then we'll talk.  This isn't the time or the place, I made a comment about how bad businesses treat consumers today because the rules have been adjusted to allow them to.  I never said a word about the worst president in American history. 

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 December 2013 - 03:41 PM

I thought 'hey that sounds like Lazlow', then I realised it was...I enjoyed watching the vid, thanks for posting. I can't understand what your gripe is.

I agree the video is awesome. If R* hated their fans so much, I doubt they'd go the extra mile to provide us with free DLC.

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Spaceman Spiff Wannabe

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 28 December 2013 - 03:42 PM

I approach conclusions through reading history, sprinkled with a small amount of alternative media.  Humans always repeat it, we're a crude animal.  Start reading about what is happening in the worldwide financial markets, in our policies, start following the money from the large corporations, and then we'll talk.  This isn't the time or the place, I made a comment about how bad businesses treat consumers today because the rules have been adjusted to allow them to.  I never said a word about the worst president in American history. 

Okay, so let's leave politics out of this.  I'm sorry I posted a picture of the president you referenced, and I agree with you on how corporate green and money is ruining this world.  But, your "alternative media" is a joke.  I am a historian and what the right is doing to media, history... f*cking facts man, is a true Crime Against Humanity.  

Their revisionist history make people like you, weak minded and gullible, willing to believe anything and then they really hammer the nails in the coffin by providing you people with "proof" of this insanity.  So go back to Limbaugh, Beck and O'Reilly, they will serve you the toxic chicken-soup for the soul you have become so dependent on.

Attorney General
  • Attorney General

psychonaut

• None

Posted 28 December 2013 - 03:43 PM

Lets stay on topic here, ok fellas?

• Lee Everett and Mart1001 like this

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Spaceman Spiff Wannabe

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 28 December 2013 - 03:44 PM

Nice avatar.

I'm off this dumb topic. Just have a hard time hearing people blame the ills of the world on President Obama.

SAVILLAIN
  • SAVILLAIN

ha ha ha

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 December 2013 - 03:45 PM

where is OP?

OP, read to how R* fans don't give a sh*t.

Mr. Piff 724
  • Mr. Piff 724

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 03:50 PM Edited by Mr. Piff 724, 28 December 2013 - 03:51 PM.

Nice avatar.

I'm off this dumb topic. Just have a hard time hearing people blame the ills of the world on President Obama.

I never said anything about taking sides. Taking sides is the problem.  I don't care who is in the white house, I listen to alternative media because it's balance to the BS on TV.  Never said I believe any of it on either side, I understand propaganda and who created it.  That's all any of it is.  Just wanted to clear that up, I said everything needed to address the assumptions.  See you on GTA :)

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 December 2013 - 03:53 PM Edited by GTA4 Niko Bellic, 28 December 2013 - 03:56 PM.

Nice avatar.

I'm still watching the video and nothing here is offensive. I think OP is referring to 8:10+ where Lazlow talks about all the new things they are doing (related to events) and then says afterwards "and if you like it why not say something nice for a change" then goes and says "they nerffeeddd the payoutts" in a funny manner. 
To me it was funny. And I AGREE with Lazlow. Go onto their Newswire and alot of their so called "fans" are calling R* cockstar, telling them how to run the game they created, posting troll comments, then if they post a gallery they go offtopic about heists. And Lazlow says "If you like it say something nice for a change" and now he's an asshole? 

f*ck No. OP is the asshole for making me watch 10 minutes of this video - for no reason. Next time post what the hell you're talking about. 

"Listen to how R* talks about its players and stuff"

I'd say they talk pretty damn nice about their 'players and stuff' considering most of those players are idiots (like the OP of this topic)
  • Mart1001 and AlienTwo like this

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Spaceman Spiff Wannabe

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 28 December 2013 - 03:55 PM

Nice avatar.

I'm still watching the video and nothing here is offense. I think OP is referring to 8:10+ where Lazlow talks about all the new things they are doing (related to events) and then says afterwards "and if you like it why not say something nice for a change" then goes and says "they nerffeeddd the payoutts" in a funny manner. 

To me it was funny. And I AGREE with Lazlow. Go onto their Newswire and alot of their so called "fans" are calling R* cockstar, telling them how to run the game they created, posting troll comments, then if they post a gallery they go offtopic about heists. And Lazlow says "If you like it say something nice for a change" and now he's an asshole? 

f*ck No. OP is the asshole for making me watch 10 minutes of this video - for no reason. Next time post what the hell you're talking about. 

I'd say they talk pretty damn nice about their 'players and stuff' considering most of those players are idiots (like the OP of this topic)

Agree 100%, the fan base here deserves a little bit of a tongue lashing.  I have no problem with this video except it's f*cking dull.

• Lee Everett likes this

Ataricade
  • Ataricade

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 06:41 PM

Ah, the tin foil hat comment.  I'll bet you have no idea where that comment even came from, you just use it because it's what all the cool sheep say.  Don't you have a mall to go to and a credit card to swipe to buy sh*t you don't need with money you don't have?

Well a lot here are kids and probably really don't get how we are mostly serfs to the rich. It is true tho. I totally agree on your CC statement as well. I got rid of mine years ago and just spent what I actually have.

Mr.Faustin
  • Mr.Faustin

El Presidente.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 December 2013 - 06:49 PM

Nice avatar.

I'm still watching the video and nothing here is offensive. I think OP is referring to 8:10+ where Lazlow talks about all the new things they are doing (related to events) and then says afterwards "and if you like it why not say something nice for a change" then goes and says "they nerffeeddd the payoutts" in a funny manner. 

Well Said.

Accendo
  • Accendo

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 06:49 PM

You honestly think the president knows half the sh*t that goes on behind closed doors?
Literally everyone in every other country but the US can clearly see that the president is merely a figurehead. Blame capitalism.

DJ Kornphlake
  • DJ Kornphlake

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 06:52 PM

772404d1343132677-thoughts-vintage-seama

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users