Quantcast

» «
Photo

Unofficial GTAF Billionaires Poll Club

36 replies to this topic

Poll: Are You a Billionaire ? (134 member(s) have cast votes)

Yes or No

1. Yes (109 votes [81.34%])

Percentage of vote: 81.34%

2. No (25 votes [18.66%])

Percentage of vote: 18.66%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:03 PM

Millionaire, yes. I'm just $500,000 of it.

Billionaire.  Thousands of times more than that. 

Yup. I wasn't disputing the fact that billion is more than million. I was just saying.

A thousand times more.

Yes. You've repeated that twice. As I said, I wasn't disagreeing. I was simply saying I'm nearly a billionaire.  :^: 

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Nineteen

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Second Best Alien

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:05 PM

Millionaire, yes. I'm just $500,000 of it.

Billionaire.  Thousands of times more than that. 

Yup. I wasn't disputing the fact that billion is more than million. I was just saying.

A thousand times more.

Yes. You've repeated that twice. As I said, I wasn't disagreeing. I was simply saying I'm nearly a billionaire.  :^: 

Only 2 thousand times what you've got, and BAM.  You are there.  Here, this might help you on your way: :breadfish:

• _d3xt3r_ likes this

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:15 PM

The poll isn't very old but it's looking more common to have been gifted than not. I suspect this may be a reason the cheater's pool stopped getting filled. Someone looked at the numbers and realized most of the players would be in it. I also suspect many non billionaires still have many millions.

Note that nobody knows what the criteria was for getting sent to CP. I shared a billion and spent like crazy and didn't go in.
  • _d3xt3r_ likes this

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Nineteen

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Second Best Alien

Posted 27 December 2013 - 09:22 PM

Seems totally random, but sharing gets you noticed faster. 

You might just be lucky, WBaker.

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

I thought I would only need this meme for a few weeks...or so

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 10:55 PM

Within the past week, when it became clear how pervasive this situation is, of gifters making it rain on everyone in freeroam sessions, and I saw the $1B and $2B bounties being set, I decided to play more freeroam and get my share of it.  Really, getting the money is a game in itself, and it's fun to see how it works.  More fun than grinding for $K's.  :colgate:

So I dropped into several sessions over a couple of nights and got gifts of $99M, $170M, numbers like that, and accumulating that kind of money (got up to $700M) would keep me going in GTA0 for years, I assumed.  But I decided to make more of a game of it, and join the billionaire's club. 

So I got into a little pattern of going into freeroam sessions passive, and hanging around the utter mindless chaos and tank wars in Vinewood, so I could watch the massive stupidity while I waited for dollars to rain down.   Of course every little sh*t would empty a few clips trying to kill me, or try running me over in their tanks or cars; easy to avoid and fun to watch them fail. 

The sessions would start to get more of the money men late at night Pacific time. after about 6 tor 7 sessions of entertainment, I got a $2B bounty on me, but got killed (because, though passive, I was in a car heading toward the action) within 3 seconds before I realized I had it, let alone enough time to swap sessions to wait out my bounty and claim my billions.  So I put a meager $9K bounty on the gifter, to make him think I was righteously indignant at being bountied and of course deeply outraged that a hax0r would be "ruining my game," and before too long, he was passing out more millions.  As soon as he gave me $995M, I got out of the session as a newly-minted GTA0 billionaire.  And here I am.  :^:

DopeSack
  • DopeSack

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 11:14 PM

way it looks http://www.rockstarg....html/#comments next thread will be who USED to be a billionaire 

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 11:51 PM

I have so many billion dollars that I can't even figure out how much I have when I try to count the numbers.

I logged on for a couple hours the other day, first time in weeks, and in the only session I joined, I was given several billion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users