Xbox 360 Trouble

2 replies to this topic
D- Ice
  • D- Ice

Gangsta

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 07:13 AM

Hey all, hope everyone celebrating had a great Christmas, and all the best for the upcoming new year.

I've been having a problem with my Xbox 360, and the Microsoft Xbox site help topics/FAQs and Google searches/Yahoo Answers failed to provide any real help. To ask specific questions to the Xbox site, you need to register, and replies take several days, so I'd thought I'd ask here first before I'd go through with the trouble of doing that.

Several days ago, just after my latest GTAV savegame loadedon my Xbox 360,I noticed the graphics suddenly becoming a bit distorted - kinda slightly corrupted colours and haloing/double images.

I checked the cables and saw no issues, so I pressed the eject button to see the disc. As the console restarted, the same visual problems showed on the welcome screen, and the disc is fine.

So I decided to shut down the console and restart it. The console restarted fine, but absolutely nothing came up on the TV.

I conected my old PS2 to the same port of the same TV, and it displayed everything fine.

No warning/error lights showed throughout.

My Xboxis in good condition otherwise. I had the "Red Ring of Death" once, though that was because the power cable wasn't connected properly. It crashed a few times mostly due to scratched second-hand games.

I tried starting it and pressing and holding RT and Y to reset visual settingor something as it suggested on a help page, but the console didn't seem to restart as it is supposed to.

I'd really appreciate any help. Thanks all.

uNi
  • uNi

Cyclop 9

• None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 10:36 AM

Sounds like an hardware problem, you'll have to try to send it back or try in a electronic's store.

• D- Ice likes this

D- Ice
  • D- Ice

Gangsta

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 28 December 2013 - 12:55 PM

Sounds like an hardware problem, you'll have to try to send it back or try in a electronic's store.

Thanks man, I did suspect the same.

I'll definately try getting it fixed - I'm really not ready to part with all my Xbox 360 games, and I'm planning on getting the PS4 for this generation, when I could afford it.

Thanks again.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users