» «
Photo

Female Character Creation Help

63 replies to this topic
IWantMyVisionBack
  • IWantMyVisionBack

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:15 AM Edited by IWantMyVisionBack, 27 December 2013 - 05:30 AM.

I have spent countless hours searching on this forum and in attempt to find out a good grandparent combination to make an at least decent female character. Part of that time was also going through random female characters trying to make those look nice or starting from  scratch. But to no avail!

This is my character unfortunately. *shudders*

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

Can anyone help me get close to these below? Most female characters I have seen look the same besides for hair color. Also I already know about lowering the illegal activities to zero, giving your character 12 hours of sleep, 8 hours of execise, 4 hours of spending time with family etc.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• FirstLadyofGTA likes this

PAGTAPhilly
  • PAGTAPhilly

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:18 AM

Wow

Not bad for a tranny
  • GTALegion, HiddenAnonyous, fw3 and 2 others like this

beat_savy_9
  • beat_savy_9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:22 AM

all joking aside, random draw over and over until one appears satisfactory, afterwards, make sure to minimize illegal activity, boost sports, sleep, legal work helps make a pretty face.

• GTALegion likes this

TheStalked
  • TheStalked

ayy lmao

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:25 AM

Here's mine:

0_0.jpg

How do you find out the heritage?

• zygrith-pyro likes this

Noetski
  • Noetski

Layin Low in a VR6

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:28 AM

Decent hair and makeup helps alot too!!

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:31 AM

I got mine by just going through the randoms until I got something I liked.

0_0.jpg

IWantMyVisionBack
  • IWantMyVisionBack

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:31 AM

Here's mine:

0_0.jpg

What do you mean?

PAGTAPhilly
  • PAGTAPhilly

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:32 AM

I got mine by just going through the randoms until I got something I liked.0_0.jpg

She's busted...

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:33 AM

I got mine by just going through the randoms until I got something I liked.0_0.jpg

She's busted...

And you're blind...

o ILL AUDIO o
  • o ILL AUDIO o

M0Dified's Breaker

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:38 AM Edited by o ILL AUDIO o, 27 December 2013 - 05:40 AM.

http://socialclub.ro...uWEmlnYfmYrTRiw

unfortunately these forums aren't made to be navigated with iPods.. I can't seem to just post images, it always has to be a fckin link. anyways this is my 2nd character, scrapped my first since she was apparently shot out lol

PAGTAPhilly
  • PAGTAPhilly

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:50 AM

She's busted...
And you're blind...

Nice manly face
Ugly hair
Broad shoulders
Dark eyes
Saggy tits
Seems more like a tranny bro

But you're obviously in love with your man trann
  • NonEx, WWWWVWWVWWWVVWWW and Clementine like this

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:53 AM Edited by GTALegion, 27 December 2013 - 05:53 AM.

She's busted...
And you're blind...

Nice manly face
Ugly hair
Broad shoulders
Dark eyes
Saggy tits

Nope
Nope
John Marston has strong shoulder genes
It's make-up
They all have them
You must only date photoshopped supermodels if you think she looks like a tranny

And sure, she's gorgeous. Plus, I've seen up her skirt and there's no bulge. I look up there a lot... y'know... because of crouching behind cover...

• Yogogamer likes this

TheStalked
  • TheStalked

ayy lmao

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 27 December 2013 - 11:55 AM

Here's mine:

0_0.jpg

What do you mean?

The character creation, I want to see what I did to make her, just in case I ever lose her.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 27 December 2013 - 12:00 PM Edited by Biohazard Abyss, 27 December 2013 - 12:03 PM.

And sure, she's gorgeous. Plus, I've seen up her skirt and there's no bulge. I look up there a lot... y'know... because of crouching behind cover...

Her mom is Misty though, right?

I have the CE as well, and I can't stand her as a mom.  Gives your character fish lips as I call them.  Sucks because the eyes look great, but mouth is just silly-looking.

OP, make sure to put natural make-up on your character to check if she TRULY looks good.  Make-up like smoky black and such can hide a hideous face.

If you get your character to look good with Natural Look, then they can effectively wear any make-up except those ugly-ass ones like Chola and Aqua Dream.

ZDQq88h.jpg

0_0.jpg

I wouldn't suggest doing random until you find something because you just don't get that pride of making a good-looking character

Shmiqq
  • Shmiqq

hello!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 12:00 PM

I think I hit grandparent 1 on all of them for one of my chars

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 December 2013 - 12:06 PM

I have the CE as well, and I can't stand her as a mom.  Gives your character fish lips as I call them.  Sucks because the eyes look great, but mouth is just silly-looking.

I think so. I honestly can't remember. I like my characters lips though. I think she's super cute, especially with glasses.

0_0.jpg

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 27 December 2013 - 12:08 PM

Yeah it's definitely Misty because of the dark shades on each side of her lips.

Love the eyes though.  She has the best eyes you can use, but I fiddled with the creator so much and found no way to alter the lips, lol. 

Niko actually doesn't make a bad father parent for females, believe it or not.

JaysonVoorhees
  • JaysonVoorhees

<3 MODified

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 December 2013 - 12:22 PM Edited by JaysonVoorhees, 27 December 2013 - 12:22 PM.

This is mine. I just made sure all the grandparents were the same race. I think she turned out decent but what do you guys think?

0_0.jpg

crouchmagic
  • crouchmagic

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 12:32 PM

Haven't got any pictures without shades I'm afraid. I am very happy with my character:

0_0.jpg

0_0_1.jpg

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 27 December 2013 - 12:33 PM

Guys, don't turn this into a show-your-character thread.

Provide some info/advice to help OP, or anyone else reading the thread that's also looking for advice.

• shootingallovertheplace and Bourjois like this

dewtech_2008
  • dewtech_2008

Boldly going forwards, 'cause we can't find reverse

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 December 2013 - 12:35 PM

I think with females its a case of you get VERY lucky, or you spend hours tweaking everything and still only get very lucky, the pic on the creator really doesn't help either.

On mobile so can't post a pic now. Mines no supermodel but she's not bad looking, sadly can't remember the heritage I used though.

vRS19TD
  • vRS19TD

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 12:38 PM

This is mine:

6A0D6113-9BAC-49DA-AFEE-92B808A734ED.jpg

Random creation as my original one looked quite butch.

JuZ 75
  • JuZ 75

Salad Dodger

• Members
  • England

Posted 27 December 2013 - 12:42 PM

I think mine came out ok

KellySmunt_zps9d6eec0b.jpg

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 12:46 PM

I went with grandma 5 and grandpa 1, john as a dad, mom resemblance all the way to the right and your resemblance all the way to the left :

0e00c9b3_o.jpeg

• EphemeralStar likes this

HiddenAnonyous
  • HiddenAnonyous

I know things

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 12:50 PM

I have spent countless hours searching on this forum and in attempt to find out a good grandparent combination to make an at least decent female character. Part of that time was also going through random female characters trying to make those look nice or starting from  scratch. But to no avail!

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

Can anyone help me get close to these below? Most female characters I have seen look the same besides for hair color. Also I already know about lowering the illegal activities to zero, giving your character 12 hours of sleep, 8 hours of execise, 4 hours of spending time with family etc.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

my advice would be for you to start  over. :lol:

jk :D the best method is to keep selecting random.

Ibareny
  • Ibareny

Street Tuner

• Members
  • Cuba

Posted 27 December 2013 - 12:50 PM

OP, make sure to put natural make-up on your character to check if she TRULY looks good.  Make-up like smoky black and such can hide a hideous face.

If you get your character to look good with Natural Look, then they can effectively wear any make-up except those ugly-ass ones like Chola and Aqua Dream.

ZDQq88h.jpg

0_0.jpg

I wouldn't suggest doing random until you find something because you just don't get that pride of making a good-looking character

Please tell me your on PS3.

FirstLadyofGTA
  • FirstLadyofGTA

Killer in Heels

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 01:25 PM

She's busted...
And you're blind...

Nice manly face
Ugly hair
Broad shoulders
Dark eyes
Saggy tits

That's not very fair...it is very difficult to make a decent looking female with the customization in this game which is geared toward male avatars. 

FirstLadyofGTA
  • FirstLadyofGTA

Killer in Heels

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 01:55 PM Edited by FirstLadyofGTA, 27 December 2013 - 09:51 PM.

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

I'm assuming you want something that looks ethnic (like black/mixed/exotic) from the bottom photos that you liked.   You're right, it is very hard to make a decent female character let alone something that is not white that looks good.  And they often do look the same and having something with a tint of brown will definitely make your character stand out. Here is what I got my second time around and I'm happy considering what we have to work with.  Now I'm going to try to post the pics but I don't know if it will work.  LOL.

0_0.jpg

hallobree
  • hallobree

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 December 2013 - 02:17 PM

She's busted...
And you're blind...

Nice manly face
Ugly hair
Broad shoulders
Dark eyes
Saggy tits

Nope
Nope
John Marston has strong shoulder genes
It's make-up
They all have them
You must only date photoshopped supermodels if you think she looks like a tranny

lol are you blind? she indeed looks like a tranny ... but that happens when a 24/7 gamer fels in love with his virtual online gaming charakter

Chesse_cz
  • Chesse_cz

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 02:21 PM

dmoo.jpg

This i get after 20-30 minutes in creator :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users