Jews did WTC

50 Hitler post

Meatspin
Tubgirl

Advice Dog (also an image macro)

Examples of image macros:
All the crap in this thread
90% of the crap uploaded on Facebook

What do the examples of memes have in common that the image macros in this thread do not? The fact that each one of those examples represent a SPECIFIC element of a culture. These image macros (in this thread) do not do that. They are all over the place. They only share two elements 1) are image macros 2) are about GTAV. The definition provided earlier for a "meme" is far too general and if taken at face value could be applied LITERALLY to everything known to humanity. Literally. Everything.

Again, mods, please change the title of this horribly misleading thread. Thank you :)

• ninjaontour and thehambone like this

sweat pants boner
  • sweat pants boner

clit comander

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 April 2014 - 05:27 AM

Can a mod please change this thread from "Official GTA Online Memes Thread" to "Official GTA Online Image Macro Thread?" Thanks.

And Iuisniko, we do care. Sorry you've only been using the internet since last year but real niggas know the difference and it's kinda really a big deal.

your a tool

SirMichaelRocks23
  • SirMichaelRocks23

The Filipino stuck in a cold region. :/

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 April 2014 - 05:44 AM Edited by SirMichaelRocks23, 25 April 2014 - 05:46 AM.

Cincy32, I'll leave this for you... a little note from us on these forums.

shut-up-because-nobody-cares-1.png

• EZza2647 likes this

Cincy32
  • Cincy32

RIP FRED PHELPS

• Members
  • Afghanistan

Posted 25 April 2014 - 05:46 AM

People defending their own ignorance to the point of forcing it on others should be its own meme...

• thehambone likes this

SirMichaelRocks23
  • SirMichaelRocks23

The Filipino stuck in a cold region. :/

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 April 2014 - 06:09 AM Edited by SirMichaelRocks23, 25 April 2014 - 06:10 AM.

I tried... all really stupid, but unfortunately true.

Spoiler
  • saintsrow likes this

luisniko
  • luisniko

@ Elpis

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 April 2014 - 06:28 AM

People defending their own ignorance to the point of forcing it on others should be its own meme...

And why are you still here? Why are you still with the 'wrong' people?

If you think you're smarter than us, get out of here and join the image macro thread somewhere else. Don't join the dumbs.

WTFThisIsntWii
  • WTFThisIsntWii

Twerk Team

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 April 2014 - 07:12 AM

I don't care what you call them, cuz only anal retentive nerds like some people will make a stink about it anyway. They're funny...keep em coming.

Yeah, language constructs are for nerds, and not for the sole purpose of ease of understanding. Let's all just use our own definitions instead.

Oh, wait...

Ease of understanding... Pretty sure almost every single person in this thread knew what was meant when OP said meme. I don't even know what an image macro is but I know what a meme is and I associate these images with the word memes. As long as the majority understood it then easy of understanding is irrelevant.
  • saintsrow likes this

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

I thought I would only need this meme for a few weeks...or so

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 April 2014 - 08:50 AM

Ease of understanding... Pretty sure almost every single person in this thread knew what was meant when OP said meme. I don't even know what an image macro is but I know what a meme is and I associate these images with the word memes. As long as the majority understood it then easy of understanding is irrelevant.

:^: Indeed.  Let's have the smart people create a "GTA Online Image Macro" thread and see how soon it sinks to page 8 because nobody except the no-life 1337 know what a f*cking image macro is.  :p

• slowburn29 and WTFThisIsntWii like this

ninjaontour
  • ninjaontour

Squeak Slayer

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 25 April 2014 - 10:22 AM

I don't care what you call them, cuz only anal retentive nerds like some people will make a stink about it anyway. They're funny...keep em coming.

Yeah, language constructs are for nerds, and not for the sole purpose of ease of understanding. Let's all just use our own definitions instead.

Oh, wait...

Obviously you don't know what a meme is. I find the irony in your response to be quite funny. Funnier than these image macros that aren't memes.

MurderIsNice
  • MurderIsNice

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 April 2014 - 12:49 PM

I like this thread the whinnie te poo was the best gif ever

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

Lifelong fan of the number "42"

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 25 April 2014 - 01:28 PM

Many Words From Somebody Who Obviously Cares WAYYY Too Much

LMAO

Geez, relax. Literally 2 of you give a sh*t about this.

48994391.jpg

• saintsrow and jeremy34567 like this

ninjaontour
  • ninjaontour

Squeak Slayer

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 25 April 2014 - 01:50 PM

Many Words From Somebody Who Obviously Cares WAYYY Too Much

LMAO

Geez, relax. Literally 2 of you give a sh*t about this.

48994391.jpg

You're almost getting it, still not quite smart enough.

slowburn29
  • slowburn29

Significantly more hydrated than you

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 April 2014 - 02:28 PM

vBNOEg6.jpg

• saintsrow, Sned and MitchMaljers like this

penguinhero
  • penguinhero

Wishing to swing around like in Attack On Titan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 April 2014 - 03:37 PM

188211.jpg

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

Lifelong fan of the number "42"

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 25 April 2014 - 03:44 PM

Child if you think ANY of this has anything to do with intellect, you are too feeble minded to understand the very words I just typed.

ninjaontour
  • ninjaontour

Squeak Slayer

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 26 April 2014 - 04:08 PM

Child if you think ANY of this has anything to do with intellect, you are too feeble minded to understand the very words I just typed.

Your assumption that I'm a child is proof enough of your ignorance. I'll leave it at that.

Also, you apparently weren't quick enough to pick up the double entendre. For shame.

SonofLosSantos
  • SonofLosSantos

Thugged out. Pissed off

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 April 2014 - 04:27 PM

Examples of memes:
Lemonparty
Jews did WTC
50 Hitler post
Meatspin
Tubgirl
Advice Dog (also an image macro)

Examples of image macros:
All the crap in this thread
90% of the crap uploaded on Facebook

What do the examples of memes have in common that the image macros in this thread do not? The fact that each one of those examples represent a SPECIFIC element of a culture. These image macros (in this thread) do not do that. They are all over the place. They only share two elements 1) are image macros 2) are about GTAV. The definition provided earlier for a "meme" is far too general and if taken at face value could be applied LITERALLY to everything known to humanity. Literally. Everything.

Again, mods, please change the title of this horribly misleading thread. Thank you :)

Nobody cares boy! You are hella fake based! Go home! May BG have mercy on your soul!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users