Hi DK! Want to help you with this information which I gathered looking at your mobile HUD, proof in the form of comparison included:
- Dribbling from HUD and not the real - dribbling street names should be like in original HUD e. Also in the mobile version of the bars has an internal outline.
- Elements the text-boxes (icons and text) should not use an alpha channel.
- Progress bars (with the plus/minus) should be placed on the bottom line of the text box.
- I would like to see remade in the table of races in the text-boxes.
- The text style in the selection of packages (oysters, horseshoes), painting over graffiti and found images.
- The style of the statistics window.
- Also it would be nice to add options for labels in the. ini (the name transportnogo funds, designation of district, etc.).
Don't take this as any kind of complaint or claim, I'm just trying to help. Hope for your understanding.