Photo

Albany Manana hardtop

25 replies to this topic
Always_A_Medic
  • Always_A_Medic

Car Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 01:14 AM

Is the car even online? I've only seen it once, and when I got in it, my connection apparently "timed out". I was pissed! Has anyone had any luck finding this rare car?

M6 dRMG
  • M6 dRMG

Umirin?

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 01:17 AM

Rare..?
They spawn endlessly up by mirror park. Tried looking for a premier and these bastards were all that I saw.
  • MookStunna likes this

Drummin
  • Drummin

Trick

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 01:17 AM

Yes. I got one yesterday on the "trash talk" mission. On the way to the scrapyard.

smokingndriving
  • smokingndriving

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 01:22 AM

Saw one in a driveway in Chumash on Christmas day.

Always_A_Medic
  • Always_A_Medic

Car Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 01:29 AM

I've been looking for one for days.. I can only find convertible mananas.

Heeez
  • Heeez

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 01:33 AM Edited by Heeez, 27 December 2013 - 01:35 AM.

Get yourself a tornado, buccaneer, or peyote, and drive down to Grove street. If the Balla convertible Manana doesn't spawn, just drive around the block and come back. Once you've got one (and killed about 2 dozen Ballas), drive that bitch around till you find a hardtop. I was desperately looking for one the other day, and that seemed to be the most reliable way.

• MookStunna likes this

Always_A_Medic
  • Always_A_Medic

Car Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 01:36 AM

Get yourself a tornado, buccaneer, or peyote, and drive down to Grove street. If the Balla convertible Manana doesn't spawn, just drive around the block and come back. Once you've got one (and killed about 2 dozen Ballas), drive that bitch around till you find a hardtop. I was desperately looking for one the other day, and that seemed to be the most reliable way.

This is what I've been doing. Replaced my convertible manana with a bucaneer though, as the Manana didn't seem to make any of them spawn. The convertibles spawn in gang territories no matter what car I drive. Th search must go on, haha.

GrottiCollector
  • GrottiCollector

80s Tom Cruise

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 01:40 AM

I already posted an info thread about this today:

http://gtaforums.com...ion-spawn-info/

• Always_A_Medic likes this

Heeez
  • Heeez

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 01:42 AM

I've also seen a lot of them around the scrapyard just southeast of Grove street. There's an enclosed area where there's occasionally two right next to each other (occasionally as in almost never), and a parking lot/highway right next to it where it's a bit more common, but still pretty damn rare.

Always_A_Medic
  • Always_A_Medic

Car Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 01:48 AM

There is a set spawn point for the Manana at the scrapyard. But the hardtop, which only spawns driving wont spawn there. In solo sessions I am able to find gang vehicles such as the Manana at every gang territory. But not the hardtop sadly:( I will try to cruise around the stated places, and see if I can find myself a Manana.

GrottiCollector
  • GrottiCollector

80s Tom Cruise

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 01:53 AM Edited by GrottiCollector, 27 December 2013 - 01:53 AM.

There is a set spawn point for the Manana at the scrapyard. But the hardtop, which only spawns driving wont spawn there. In solo sessions I am able to find gang vehicles such as the Manana at every gang territory. But not the hardtop sadly:( I will try to cruise around the stated places, and see if I can find myself a Manana.

Did you see my thread I just linked? That's how to find the hardtop. 

Always_A_Medic
  • Always_A_Medic

Car Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 02:01 AM Edited by Always_A_Medic, 27 December 2013 - 02:02 AM.

Did you see my thread I just linked? That's how to find the hardtop.
Yes, I am currently driving around the areas stated in your thread. No success yet.

GrottiCollector
  • GrottiCollector

80s Tom Cruise

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 02:37 AM

Manana needs blue underglow lights, spinners, leopard print interior, and "loud bass" mods at LSC. 

o ILL AUDIO o
  • o ILL AUDIO o

RoR's Breaker

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 27 December 2013 - 02:38 AM

I JUST found one as I was looking around for one in El Burro Heights right by the tattoo shop. I was driving in an Albany Emperor, found a convertible Mañana.. carjacked the AI, turn to camera to face forward and there was one literally 50 feet in front of me.
If it helps any it was from 0:00 to 2:00 gametime I found it there.. good luck.

Always_A_Medic
  • Always_A_Medic

Car Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 04:23 AM

Unluckiest moment ever. Found one driving on the highway from the east vinewood area to sandy shores, and I disconnected once i got into it. God damn!

o ILL AUDIO o
  • o ILL AUDIO o

RoR's Breaker

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:05 AM Edited by o ILL AUDIO o, 27 December 2013 - 05:05 AM.

you on 360 or ps3?
if 360 send me a ms on xbl and I can help ya out

Always_A_Medic
  • Always_A_Medic

Car Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 02:54 PM

you on 360 or ps3?
if 360 send me a ms on xbl and I can help ya out

PS3, sorry :(

StoneFox
  • StoneFox

Like a Fox

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 07:04 PM

I found one... Hard top. On ps3. Hit me up and ill assist. I found it by driving on the freeway at night with the convertable one. And it was the only one driving. Previous post is right about it only being found driven by an NPC.

GrottiCollector
  • GrottiCollector

80s Tom Cruise

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 07:53 PM

It's so worth it though. Keep looking. Since being gifted billions, most of my fun comes from changing up the paint schemes on my Manana and driving around looking for more. 

Winning001
  • Winning001

Do not click the red button

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 27 December 2013 - 09:14 PM

steal a top-less Manana and drive that around. 

• Coleco likes this

Resight--
  • Resight--

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 07 January 2014 - 01:13 AM

I can find you a Manana hardtop... guaranteed. No duping necessary. Include "Manana" in the message.      PSN ID: Resight--

EarthboundMysfit
  • EarthboundMysfit

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 January 2014 - 02:21 AM

Found mine in North Paleto Bay in the highway intersection in front of the LSC mod shop.

It was immediately after i finished a custom mission(race) that ended in Paleto Bay.

anakinroy
  • anakinroy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 07 January 2014 - 03:11 AM

i found mine near mirror park

hardtop manana are rare

asilcenk
  • asilcenk

Thug

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 07 January 2014 - 06:43 AM

Yesterday I found a manana and played with it but not my taste...

KnYool.jpg

It appered everywhere for me yesterday. Even next to my apartment, Weazel plaza...

Dmoney1352
  • Dmoney1352

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Hit up Mirror Park I jacked a covertable, turned around and there was the hardtop Manana

The Cookie Monster
  • The Cookie Monster

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

Hit up Mirror Park I jacked a covertable, turned around and there was the hardtop Manana

Babe, seriously no reason for an almost one year bump...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users