Quantcast

» «
Photo

Which character did you wish to be in the story more often?

35 replies to this topic
willyum32
  • willyum32

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:58 PM

Madrazo.   The Cartel should have been more prominent antagonists.  rather than the fuking steve haines/weston storyline.  Plot completely fell apart after FIB shows up.  Makes no sense. Why would Trevor, a bat sh1t crazy psychopath all of a sudden be an errand boy for the people he despises most in the world who locked away his friend, just because Michael asks him to help?  Believable storyline would be more like Trevor recognizing Agent Norton, killing him, then trying to kill MIchael for whatever shady sh*t he was trying to pull.

Unimatrix666
  • Unimatrix666

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 08:15 PM

Franklin. We did not see or get enough of his story and background. 

Agreed, although the whole story had more focus toward Michael Townley and Trevor. Franklin was just used for the final mission.

Im sorry but I can handle only so much of Franklin and his buddies saying nigga every other word. I cant take these dudes serioulsy.

Anyways I tend to be spending more time playing as trevor

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 08:20 PM Edited by Official General, 27 December 2013 - 09:58 PM.

Simeon, he really is a missed opportunity, oh the troubles that that man could've gotten himself / franklin into.. I really hope to see more of him in future DLC.

I agree. I thought we were gonna see Franklin have some interesting encounters with some shady Armenian mobsters through Simeon. Not the case.

Madrazo was another big missed opportunity. He could have been some real vicious, evil Mexican drug cartel boss, but he was all too very forgiving and somewhat soft, in the end he appeared to be a pretender cartel boos. More importantly, he hardly played a significant part in the game. 

Vahnstad
  • Vahnstad

The Russian Bear

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 09:11 PM

Lets say the story just failed... 

Los Santos Police Department
  • Los Santos Police Department

Autosaving...

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 December 2013 - 09:29 PM

Mr.K, and Simeon.

Mr.K could have helped out in the bureau raid and option C, and got his revenge on the FIB. 

Simeon should have also appeared more in the story, but instead R* filled the story with FIB missions.

There could have been repo jobs in freeroam (like in online), butjust for Franklin, this would give everyone a reason to play as F more often, instead as playing as only Mike or T.

Zodape
  • Zodape

Brilliant Gentleman

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 27 December 2013 - 09:38 PM

Frankin. Doesn't matter if you like him or not, he needs more protagonism because he is a goddamn protagonist.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users